Sign up to our free daily email for the latest royal and entertainment news, interesting opinion, expert advice on styling and beauty trends, and no-nonsense guides to the health and wellness questions you want answered.
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Choose one of the best Christmas gifts for her and you'll truly delight the special woman in your life.
Whether you're searching for the best Christmas gifts for moms or want a special Christmas gift for your wife, we've chosen a range of gifts she'll love no matter your budget. We've included useful gadgets to make her life easier, beautiful homeware she might never splash out on herself, and indulgent options when you simply want to spoil her.
We've stated the standard delivery times for each retailer but express shipping may be available if you want to get the gift in time for the big day. Please note that this won't always be possible, so if you want a gift that's guaranteed to arrive in time for Christmas, check our guide to the best last-minute Amazon Christmas gift ideas, all of which offer next-day delivery. Alternatively, consider a gift voucher; most of the retailers we have included in our edit sell e-vouchers.
Best Christmas gifts for her
From plush socks to scented shower gel and luxury homeware, discover our favorite Christmas gifts for her this year, whether you're looking for Christmas gifts for mother in laws or the best Christmas gifts for friends, you'll find something in our edit.
Where to buy Christmas gifts for her in the US
- Amazon: A one-stop shop for books, fashion, beauty products and more (opens in new tab)
- Anthropologie: Score elegant clothes, home decor, gifts and wellness goodies (opens in new tab)
- Crate Joy: Food, beauty, crafting and cocktail subscription boxes (opens in new tab)
- Etsy: Unique, original gifts from independent sellers (opens in new tab)
- Kiehls: Find covetable skin and haircare products, perfect for gifting (opens in new tab)
- Macy's: Fashion, jewelry, shoes and beauty treasures including designer names (opens in new tab)
- Nordstrom: Quality shoes and clothing buys from this retailer (opens in new tab)
- Not on the High Street: Browse unusual, personalized gifts from artisanal brands (opens in new tab)
- Sephora: Shop luxury skincare, beauty, haircare and fragrance (opens in new tab)
- Wayfair: Homeware, accessories and furniture to suit any style (opens in new tab)
Our pick of the best Christmas gifts for her in the US
Our pick of the best Christmas gifts for her in the US
1. The White Company Seychelles Diffuser: View at The White Company (opens in new tab)
RRP: $44 | Delivery: Within 4 days | Refundable: Return until January 31, 2023
It might be sub-zero outside, but this smart glass diffuser will make her feel like she's on a permanent beach vacation. High-quality oils combine notes of bergamot, orange, and coconut with touches of green jasmine, amber and buttery vanilla, so she can pretend she's relaxing on white sand in an Indian Ocean breeze. The soothing scent will last all day for several weeks and will be the perfect pick-me-up once the Christmas decorations have come down.
2. Herschel Tech Daypack: View at Herschel (opens in new tab)
RRP: $110 | Delivery: 3-5 days | Refundable: Return until January 31, 2023
Iif she travels a lot or carries a book, gym kit and water bottle to work, she'll welcome something considerably bigger. The best backpacks for women should have room for all the essentials but look stylish enough to be used in the office and at weekends.
This sleek 20 liter backpack from Hershel fits the bill perfectly. It has a padded and fleece-lined 16" laptop sleeve, stylish striped liner, hidden shoulder strap pocket for wireless earbuds, water bottle pocket and front compartment with organizers and a key clip. She'll wonder how she ever lived without it.
3. Fresh Day & Night Skincare Set: View at Fresh (opens in new tab)
RRP: $41.30 | Delivery: Next-day available | Refundable: Within 60 days of purchase
Choosing beauty products for someone else can be difficult. It's hard to know which scent they prefer, what skin type they are and if they will really use something they haven't chosen themselves.
This delicious-smelling gift set from Fresh is the ideal compromise. It includes a full-size Hydrating Face Wash, Lotus Youth Preserve Moisturizer, and Lotus Antioxidant Night Moisturizer. Together, they gently cleanse and nourish the skin with shea butter and vitamins C and E and have a light, refreshing scent that won't clash with her favorite long-lasting perfume.
- View Day & Night Skincare Set from Fresh (opens in new tab)
4. Next Brights Alphabet Make-Up Bag: View at Next (opens in new tab)
RRP: $15 | Delivery: 4-5 days | Refundable: Within 28 days of delivery
Make her smile every morning with this cheery, bright makeup bag with her initial embroidered in a contrasting color. Available in zingy pink, yellow and teal, the super-soft velvet bag will hold all her beauty essentials and has a cute tassel zip detail she'll love. Its low price point makes it a cute Christmas gift idea for coworkers, too.
- View Brights Alphabet Makeup Bag at Next (opens in new tab)
5. Land's End Women's Cashmere Cowl Neck Tunic Sweater: View at Land's End (opens in new tab)
RRP: From $109.98 | Delivery: 4-10 days | Refundable: Within 90 days of purchase
A cashmere sweater is always a classic wardrobe investment. Whether she's dreamed of one for years or has already splashed out on one, this is one fashion item you can never have too many of.
This cloud-soft Land's End version is the perfect luxe weekend wear. Available in colors including red, blush pink and go-with-everything black, it's made of 100% cashmere using master Italian craftsmanship in dyeing and spinning. It's also super-cozy, with rib-knit cuffs and hem, a shawl collar and a fine-knit she can layer when it gets even colder. Trust us, she'll never want to take this one off.
- View Cashmere Cowl Neck Tunic at Land's End (opens in new tab)
6. Le Colonel Primrose Seersucker Pajamas: View at Le Colonel (opens in new tab)
RRP: $145 | Delivery: 3-7 days | Refundable: Within 14 days
Nothing feels quite as indulgent as a new pair of quality pajamas. These are made by in-demand French atelier Le Colonel who make their products by hand and are renowned for their stylish loungewear, men's bow ties and distinctively patterned accessories.
These seersucker pajamas are made of feather-light flexible cotton with a silk cord, and have an elasticated waist and a small slit on the shorts for extra movement. The textured floral pattern is one of the brand's own prints and is almost too pretty to be saved for bedtime.
- View Primrose Seersucker Pajamas at Le Colonel (opens in new tab)
7. Razzl Dazzl Hair AU Crescendo 4-in-1 Curling Wand: View at Razzl Dazzl (opens in new tab)
RRP: $122 | Delivery: 2-6 days | Refundable: Within 30 days
If she's always wanted Kate Middleton's hair, this much-praised curling wand will be the Christmas present of her dreams.
It heats up in no time and has nano-titanium plating for consistent static-free heat for curls with no frizz. There are four interchangeable barrels so she can create curls, waves and ringlets as the mood takes her, with a 360-degree swivel cord so she won't get in a tangle. The box also comes with a heat-proof mat and protection glove and the wand shuts off automatically after 45 minutes for stress-free styling.
- View 4-in-1 Curling Wand at Razzl Dazzl (opens in new tab)
8. WoodWick Large Cashmere Candle: View at WoodWick (opens in new tab)
RRP: $31 | Delivery: 6-8 days | Refundable: Within 28 days
Candles are the perfect gift in winter when we're all at home enjoying the best Christmas movies on Netflix.
The richly-scented ones from WoodWick take cozy to a whole new level, with wicks that crackle as they burn so she'll feel like she's lounging in front of an open fire. We'd choose the Cashmere version for a warm, woody scent that will fill her house with the smell of sandalwood, tonka beans and quince.
- View Large Cashmere Candle at WoodWick (opens in new tab)
9. Pantherella Tabitha 5x1 Rib Cashmere Socks: View at Pantherella (opens in new tab)
RRP: $60 | Delivery: 2-5 days | Refundable: Within 28 days
The perfect Christmas present should be something she would adore but wouldn't dream of splurging on herself. These heavenly cashmere socks fit the bill perfectly and can even be monogrammed if you want to go the extra mile.
Softer and three times warmer than sheep's wool, the leisure weight cashmere yarn used is woolen spun using the finest grade of cashmere knitted with nylon for extra durability and strength. Toes have a flat, comfortable seam and the socks are hand finished by British sock maker Pantherella, who have been manufacturing in their factory since 1937. They come in a range of muted, cozy colors and will even improve with age if the cashmere is cared for properly.
- View Tabitha Rib Cashmere Socks at Pantherella (opens in new tab)
10. Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition: View at Amazon (opens in new tab)
RRP: $144.99 | Delivery: 6-8 days | Refundable: Return until January 31, 2023
Know someone who's always reading? This new Kindle will transform their life so their next book will always be ready and waiting yet they won't need to weigh down their suitcase when they travel.
They'll be wowed by the large 6.8 inch display, glare-free screen and auto-adjusting light sensor. It also has 20% faster page turns for a smoother reading experience, wireless charging and an amazing ten week battery life, the longest of any Kindle Paperwhite yet. It's small enough for her to slip into almost any handbag, yet has 32GB of storage so she can load it up with this year's best fiction books ready for whenever she needs them.
11. Molton Brown Festive Bauble Collection: View at Dermstore (opens in new tab)
RRP: $40 | Delivery: 5-7 business days | Refundable: Within 60 days
Treat her to a new Christmas decoration with a difference this December. This beautiful festive box has three tree baubles inside, each filled with 2.5fl oz of one of the brand's bestselling shower gels. This includes Re-charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel, Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel and Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel. They would be lovely wrapped up together as they come but would also work as individual stocking fillers or even hung on the tree as surprise extra gifts for someone to find.
- View Molton Brown Festive Bauble Collection at Dermstore (opens in new tab)
12. Katie Loxton Bea Crossbody Bag: View at Katie Loxton (opens in new tab)
RRP: $39 | Delivery: 3-4 days | Refundable: Within 14 days
Help her to travel light with this perfectly-sized crossbody bag from Katie Loxton.
Just the right size to slip in a cellphone and a credit card, its made in vegan leather and comes in a muted plum color that will go with everything. She can sling it on and forget about it, although the PU crossbody strap is detachable for maximum versatility. Best of all, you can have up to three initials monogrammed on the front of the bag for just an extra $6.
- View Bea Crossbody Bag at Katie Loxton (opens in new tab)
13. Axiology Malibu Magic Balmie Set: View at Axiology (opens in new tab)
RRP: $38 | Delivery: 2-5 days | Refundable: Only if damaged
These ingenious multi-use crayons are the dream present for anyone who likes to apply makeup on the move. A perfect sustainable Christmas gift, these crayons are 100% vegan, cruelty free, made without palm oil and are 100% zero waste.
Made with just nine ingredients including nourishing hemp oil, they can be scribbled on eyes, lips and cheeks for a finished face in moments. They come in a range of shades, but we love this combination for the ultimate natural make-up look.
- View Malibu Magic Balmie Set at Axiology (opens in new tab)
14. Chipolo ONE Spot Key Finder: View at Amazon (opens in new tab)
RRP: $27.99 | Delivery: 7 days | Refundable: Return until January 31, 2023
Anyone who loves to travel will be excited to get their hands on this minimal tracker to keep tabs on their favorite luggage wherever they are. It comes with a replaceable battery that lasts up to a year and a hole to attach to a keyring. This version works with the Apple Find My app to locate items on a map but Android versions are also available.
It will play a loud 120dB sound to help locate a missing item or can display a message and contact information to anyone who might find it. It's a no-brainer for keen travelers but also ideal for the person who's always losing their car keys for money-can't-buy peace of mind.
15. Azazie Drops of Jupiter Jewelry Set: View at Azazie (opens in new tab)
RRP: $12 | Delivery: 1-10 days | Refundable: Within 7 days of delivery
Proof you don't have to spend a fortune to bring a little sparkle to her Christmas Day, this dazzling Azazie set is one of the loveliest inexpensive Christmas gifts for her we've seen.
The set includes a necklace and earrings, both featuring long drop pendants in rhinestones. It's elegant enough to be worn to a black-tie event but could also add a touch of Christmas dazzle to the plainest outfit this December.
- View Drops of Jupiter Jewelry Set at Azazie (opens in new tab)
16. The Anniversary Journal: View at Uncommon Goods (opens in new tab)
RRP: $85 | Delivery: 2-6 days | Refundable: No
If the festive season coincides with an anniversary, gift her this unique anniversary book to remember that special day. With space for photos, memories and reflections on your time together, as well as each section of the journal featuring symbols for each anniversary milestone, such as paper for one year. This is also a great gift for long-married parents or parents-in-law.
- View Anniversary Journal at Uncommon Goods (opens in new tab)
17. Silk Pillowcase: View at Blissy (opens in new tab)
RRP: From $50.38 | Delivery: Dependent on region | Refundable: Within 60 days of purchase
Give her the gift of luxury every time her head hits the pillow with this decadent silk pillowcase. Made from 100% pure Mulberry Silk, the pillowcase is good for your skin and hair, plus it feels super-soft and high-quality. Choose from standard, queen and king sizes, as well as several different colors.
- View Silk Pillowcase at Blissy (opens in new tab)
18. Sweaty Betty Power Leggings: View at Sweaty Betty (opens in new tab)
RRP: $60 | Delivery: 4-6 days | Refundable: Return until January 31, 2023
We love Sweaty Betty Power Leggings for all different kinds of workouts - they're available in full-length and 7/8 length, and a variety of different colorways and patterns. She's sure to love these stretchy, long-lasting leggings, which are squat-proof, breathable and comfortable.
- View Power Leggings at Sweaty Betty (opens in new tab)
19. Soften & Nourish Almond Collection: View at L'Occitane (opens in new tab)
RRP: $85 | Delivery: 3-10 days | Refundable: Yes
This L’Occitane Set features a hand cream, exfoliating soap, almond milk concentrate and almond shower oil, wrapped up in a gorgeous gift box. These nourishing and hydrating products will be a welcome gift for a L’Occitane fan - they’ll love the fruity, relaxing scent with notes of almond and vanilla. This set is particularly helpful for those with dry skin, especially in the colder months.
- View Soften & Nourish Almond Collection at L'Occitane (opens in new tab)
20. Why Has Nobody Told Me This Before? Dr. By Julie Smith: View at Amazon (opens in new tab)
RRP: $19.59 | Delivery: 2-6 days | Refundable: Return until January 31, 2023
Dr. Julie Smith, a clinical psychologist, offers her expertise on matters of empathy, self-care practices and techniques for resilience. A toolkit for understanding your mental well-being, this bestselling book offers practical tips for everyday issues such as dealing with anxiety, and encourages its readers to improve their self-confidence through affirmations and kindness to others and the self. If you’re looking for one of the best self-help books that’s also an enjoyable read, this gift is a great stocking filler for her.
- View Why Has Nobody Told Me This Before? on Amazon (opens in new tab)
- View Why Has Nobody Told Me This Before? on Target (opens in new tab)
Where to buy Christmas gifts for her in the UK
Where to buy Christmas gifts for her in the UK
- Amazon: Gifts, books, clothing, electronics and beauty delivered quickly (opens in new tab)
- Boots: Affordable beauty brands all in one place (opens in new tab)
- John Lewis: New season clothing, high-end beauty and luxury gifts (opens in new tab)
- Marks & Spencer: Shop clothing, home, beauty, food and gifts (opens in new tab)
- Not On The High Street: Thousands of original gifts from UK small businesses (opens in new tab)
- Red Letter Days: Over 1000 experiences from wine tasting to short breaks (opens in new tab)
- Selfridges: Designer fashion plus premium beauty, food and gifts (opens in new tab)
- The White Company: Luxury fashion, sleepwear, candles and homeware (opens in new tab)
- WoodWick: Candles, home fragrances and gifts (opens in new tab)
Our pick of the best Christmas gifts for her in the UK
1. ESPA Positivity Collection: View at ESPA (opens in new tab)
RRP: £65 | Delivery: 10 days | Refundable: Within 14 days
She'll start 2023 with a smile on her face if she finds this lovely collection under the tree on Christmas Day. The chic white box contains all she needs to boost her mood and relax—whatever life throws at her.
Inside, there's a 100ml bottle of nourishing Positivity Bath and Shower Gel and a 200g Christmas Midnight Blues Positivity Candle, both with energy-giving blends of jasmine, gardenia, rose geranium, bergamot and sweet orange. There's also a Positivity Pulse Point Oil for a pick-me-up at any time and a 15ml bottle of Positive Bath and Body Oil, one of the best bath oils we've ever tried.
2. Champagne Laurent Perrier Magnum NV: View at Virgin Wines (opens in new tab)
RRP: £69.99 | Delivery: 1-3 days | Refundable: Within 14 days
Don't just buy her a bottle of the best champagne this Christmas. If she loves to raise a glass of fizz to mark a special occasion, give her a real one-off treat by splurging on a whole Magnum.
Deliciously fragrant and dominated by Chardonnay, Laurent-Perrier is one of the world's best loved champagnes and its balanced bubbles will be the perfect way for her to kick off Christmas dinner. If she's willing to share of course.
3. Red Letter Days 12 month Glossybox Subscription: View at Red Letter Days (opens in new tab)
RRP: £132 | Delivery: Immediate by email or 3-5 days by post | Refundable: Within 30 days
Keep the festivities going all year long with this fantastic gift that keeps on giving. This 12 month Red Letter Day voucher will ensure she receives a swish pink box through the post every month for a year which will include five beauty products worth at least £50.
From mascaras to serums, the box features the biggest names in skincare, haircare and beauty and is one of the best beauty subscription boxes available. The voucher will also give her access to further rewards including Glossy credits to spend on future boxes.
4. Clara Frame: View at Anthropologie (opens in new tab)
RRP: £38 | Delivery: 3-7 days | Refundable: Within 30 days of purchase
Pair this gorgeous facade-style frame, made from tropical hardwood, with a picture of you and her that you treasure most, for a simple but thoughtful gift that she'll be sure to put pride of place in her home. Note that the frame size is 5x7 inches, meaning which is a slightly different size to the 6x4 inches that photos are often printed in.
- View Clara Frame at Anthropologie (opens in new tab)
5. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk On The Go Kit: View at Charlotte Tilbury (opens in new tab)
RRP: £42 | Delivery: 2-5 days | Refundable: Within 30 days
Celebrity makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury says her trademark color Pillow Talk is everyone's perfect shade so it makes the perfect no-risk present. One Pillow Talk product is now sold every six seconds and you can gift someone the chance to try it out for themselves with this dreamy Christmas kit.
Inside, there are three travel-sized versions of the iconic Pillow Talk products including the creamy berry-brown Pillow Talk eyeliner, the nude-pink wonder of Matte Revolution lipstick in Pillow Talk Original and the pout-perfecting lip liner, Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk Original. There's also a full size version of Eyes to Mesmerise in Pillow Talk, which delivers a veil of rose gold sparkle to suit anyone. This dinky-sized kit will be the best stocking filler she'll receive.
6. Marks & Spencer The Joy of Christmas Hamper: View at Marks & Spencer (opens in new tab)
RRP: £250 | Delivery: Next-day available | Refundable: No
This gift hamper features all she'll need to host a memorable Christmas this year, or perhaps a New Years Eve soiree, with 21 different food and drink items plus a wicker basket and cool bag. From Champagne Brut to cocktails blinis and a continental cheese selection, this is the ideal gift if you're sending from afar. Make sure to order by December 22 at the latest if you want this hamper to arrive in time for the big day.
- View The Joy of Christmas Hamper at Marks and Spencer (opens in new tab)
7. Liberty Ianthe Medium Leather Diary 2023: View at Liberty London (opens in new tab)
RRP: £60 | Delivery: Within 5 days | Refundable: Within 30 days of purchase
Get 2023 off to the best possible start for any stationery devotee. If she loves writing lists and keeping on top of a busy schedule, this leather embossed diary is supremely fancy, with a satin ribbon to mark the page she's on and a day-to-page view. This is also a great Christmas gift for parents, if they're constantly trying to manage multiple diaries.
- View Liberty Ianthe Medium Leather Diary 2023 at Liberty London (opens in new tab)
8. The Diamond Store Lab Diamond Cluster Earrings 0.50ct H/SI Quality set in 9K White Gold: View at The Diamond Store (opens in new tab)
RRP: £315 | Delivery: Next-day delivery available| Refundable: Within 30 days
If your budget stretches to it, diamonds of any description are always a winner.
The lab-grown diamonds in these spectacular cluster earrings are real just like mined diamonds, but the ethical choice for serious sparkles this Christmas. They're set in 9K white gold and have just enough bling to pep up any outfit without making her feel like she's over-dressed. As an added bonus, they come with a luxury gift card and wrapping, but in a discreet outer box so the surprise won't be spoiled before the big day.
- View at The Diamond Store (opens in new tab)
9. Antler Clifton Medium in Slate: View at Antler (opens in new tab)
RRP: £199 | Delivery: Next-day available| Refundable: Within 28 days
Available in colors including blush pink, navy and brand new slate gray, it's a traveling treat with its comfortable twist-grip handle, TSA combination lock and polycarbonate shell. It has four rubber wheels that make it easy to pull the case even when it's full, a dust bag for storage and an impressive 10-year warranty. Best of all, it expands from 75 to 83 liters with a swift zip so is ideal if she plans to hit the shops when away.
- View at Antler (opens in new tab)
10. Birdie London Ladies Striped Hoodie Jumper in Rich Black & Soft White: View at Birdie London (opens in new tab)
RRP: £145 | Delivery: Within 2 days | Refundable: 14-day return policy
A great way to treat someone this Christmas is by upgrading an essential item to a luxury version they'd never buy themselves. So even if they live in a hoodie, they might never think to splurge on a top-quality alternative.
This version from Birdie London is the softest, snuggliest jumper they'll ever wear. Made with the finest woolmark-certified Merino wool, it's responsibly sourced and spun in Italy and has moisture-wicking properties to allow the body to breathe, so she can wear this to a yoga class then straight out for lunch afterwards. Loose and lightweight, it would be perfect layered up year-round and worn with jeans on a weekend.
- View at Birdie London (opens in new tab)
11. Mylee The Full Works Complete Gel Polish Kit: View at Mylee (opens in new tab)
RRP: £129.99 | Delivery: 1-3 days | Refundable: Return until January 31, 2023
It may feel great to have a fresh manicure, but it's not always easy to find the time to get to a salon. With this thought-of-everything kit, racing to nail appointments can become a thing of the past. It has everything she'll need to sit back and do her own nails in front of her favorite TV show once she's learned how to do a gel manicure at home.
The kit contains a Mylee Pro Convex LED Nail Curing Lamp with a 50,000 hour lifespan to cure gel in just 30 seconds, a glass nail file, buffing block, wooden cuticle sticks, lint free wipes, Mylee Prep + Wipe and Mylee Gel Remover. Phew. There's also a MyGel Base Coat, MyGel Top Coat, cuticle oil for the perfect healthy finish and a box of eight Autumn/Winter shades including the sophisticated Behind The Scenes gray and the gloriously glittery Gold Digger.
12. Joma Jewellery Treasure The Little Things Birthstone Earrings: View at Joma Jewellery (opens in new tab)
RRP: £17.99 | Delivery: 4-8 days | Refundable: Return until January 29, 2023
Show her you care without breaking the bank this Christmas with these pretty earrings delivered in a stylish white and silver box.
Available for every month of the year, the earrings are a silver-plated halo stud with semi-precious birthstones in the centre. Whether she's a June baby who will love subtle moonstones or born in September and suited to striking lapis lazuli, this is a thoughtful and personal birthstone gift you'll want to keep for yourself.
- View at Joma Jewellery (opens in new tab)
13. Kiehl's Head to Toe Gift Set: View at Kiehl's (opens in new tab)
RRP: £32 | Delivery: 3-5 days | Refundable: Return until January 31, 2023
Give her the gift of silky smooth skin this Christmas with this festive gift set from Kiehl's. This Head to Toe Hydrators box will leave her hydrated and nourished all over, even after several days stuck indoors in the central heating over the holidays.
Inside, there's a 7ml pot of Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado, a 28ml jar of soothing Ultra Facial Cream and a 30ml tube of Ultimate Strength Hand Salve. Best of all is the 75ml bottle of Creme De Corps, easily the best body cream for dry skin we've ever used.
14. Quiz Berry Embroidered Dip Hem Dress: View at Quiz (opens in new tab)
RRP: £62.99 | Delivery: 2-5 days | Refundable: Within 14 days of receipt
If she's always saying she has nothing to wear or has a glitzy New Year's Eve party in the offing, she'll love to find a brand-new outfit waiting under the tree. Quiz stock a huge range of the best Christmas party dresses whether she prefers a tailored black midi or a sparkly mini so it's easy to find something to suit every taste.
This elegant berry red option is our favorite, with its deep V-neck, scallop edge, dip hem and embroidered design that looks far more expensive than it is. This is one she'll wear again and again.
15. Sephora Favorites The Luxury Beauty Case: View at Sephora (opens in new tab)
RRP: £95 | Delivery: 2-3 working days | Refundable: 30 day return policy
Who wouldn't want a chest full of goodies to dive into on Christmas morning? If she doesn't have the patience for a beauty advent calendar and prefers a bundle of treats all in one go, this generous beauty box will truly delight her.
Inside, there's 15 products worth over £420 to meet every skincare, beauty and haircare need she might have. Brand names include Neom, ELEMIS and NARS, plus much more. She'll be beaming until Boxing Day.
- View Luxury Beauty Case at Sephora (opens in new tab)
16. Priority Pass Standard Plus Membership: View at Priority Pass (opens in new tab)
RRP: From £69 | Delivery: Next-day available | Refundable: n/a
Anyone who travels regularly knows it's not always as glamorous as it looks. You might not be able to upgrade her flight to business class but you could improve her entire flying experience by buying her this invaluable annual membership.
Priority Pass, now celebrating its 30th year, is her gateway to traveling in style. It will give her access to over 1,300 airport lounges and airport experiences in over 650 airports across 148 countries, including some airport dining and spa offerings all detailed on the Priority Pass app. Lounges generally include Wi-Fi and pre-flight food and drinks and offer a quiet space to relax before boarding or while transiting. The Standard Plus membership will give her ten complimentary lounge visits each year, while guests can join her in the lounge for an additional fee.
- View at Priority Pass (opens in new tab)
17. FitFlop Chrissie Pom Pom Slippers | View at Very (opens in new tab)
RRP: £55 | Delivery: Next-day available | Refundable: Return until January 9, 2023
Nothing says Christmas like a brand new pair of slippers and we think these are the most comfortable pair you'll find.
She'll adore sinking into this light but oh-so-cozy pair from FitFlop at the end of a long day, made from snug felt with a soft microfibre lining and a gently padded, foot-hugging upper. We especially love the feather-light ergonomically shaped iQushion midsoles to stop aching feet and the fact they're stylish enough to keep wearing even when unexpected visitors pop round.
18. Annie Haak Zodiac Duo Bracelet Stack: View at Annie Haak (opens in new tab)
RRP: £98 | Delivery: 3-5 days | Refundable: Return until January 16, 2023
Impress her this December by choosing a personalized Christmas gift that will feel extra special. This Zodiac-based bracelet stack includes a pretty, discreet nod to her star sign without compromising on style.
The two sterling silver strands are hand-threaded on high-quality jewelry elastic with a stretch fit that will sit comfortably on any wrist, so you won't need to worry about complicated sizing. Each bracelet comes personalised with a star sign charm and the recipient's birthstone, which are selected when ordering. The bracelet also comes beautifully gift wrapped so all you'll have to do is hand it over.
- View at Annie Haak (opens in new tab)
19. Diptyque Classic Scented Candle: View at Diptyque (opens in new tab)
RRP: £65 | Delivery: 3-5 days | Refundable: Within 28 days of delivery
Make her home smell like Christmas this year by gifting her one of Diptyque's limited edition festive candles.
Adored by A-list celebrities, hand-poured candles by the prestigious Parisian perfume house are the ultimate gift for any fragrance fan. These limited edition versions come adorned with gold and silver stars and in three different wintry scents. Choose from the dark green Sapin (Pine Tree) for woody notes and mimosa accents, a midnight blue Neige (Snow) with its blend of heliotrope flowers and white musks and the dark red Etincelles (Sparkles) for a fireside-inspired fragrance with notes of coffee and cocoa.
- View Classic Scented Candle at Diptyque (opens in new tab)
20. Glossier The Makeup Set: View at Glossier (opens in new tab)
RRP: £38 | Delivery: 2-5 days | Refundable: Within 30 days of delivery
Any makeup fan will be giddy to spot Glossier under the tree this Christmas. Whether you're buying a gift for a teenager or someone older who loves a fresh-faced look, this introductory set will transform the way they get ready each day.
The kit includes three best-selling Glossier products including Boy Brow to fluff and fill eyebrows, Lash Slick to lengthen and define lashes for up to 12 hours, and Cloud Plaint blush for a dewy glow.
- View The Makeup Set at Glossier (opens in new tab)
21. Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay Diffuser: View at Jo Malone London (opens in new tab)
RRP: £66 | Delivery: 5-7 days | Refundable: Return until January 31, 2023
Few things beat the sight of an iconic cream box beautifully wrapped in a black ribbon from Jo Malone London. Make her feel like all her Christmases have come at once this year by gifting her a product from its limited edition festive range that perfectly captures all those evocative holiday smells.
This chic white frosted glass diffuser will fill her home with an uplifting pine and eucalyptus scent and last for three to four months to see her all the way through winter.
- View Blackberry and Bay Diffuser at Jo Malone (opens in new tab)
22. Dove & Rose, White Iris & Amber Gardening Glove Set: View at William Morris at Home (opens in new tab)
RRP: £28 | Delivery: 3-5 days | Refundable: Only if faulty
Whether she’s a budding gardener or a green-fingered pro, this gift set is the perfect luxurious treat for someone special in your life. The kit includes adjustable gardening gloves and a hand cream which is made with Camelina Sativa Oil and Florentina Root Extract, as well as being enriched with cocoa and shea butter, with a fragrance featuring notes of sandalwood and black pepper. If you’re looking for a decadent yet affordable Christmas gift for a mother-in-law, this set will always be well-received.
- View Dove & Rose, White Iris & Amber Gardening Glove Set at William Morris at Home (opens in new tab)
23. Japanese Zen Garden: View at Amazon (opens in new tab)
RRP: £43.97 | Delivery: 2 days | Refundable: Return until January 31, 2023
This adorable garden set is designed to sit on your desk space, providing a relaxing space for switching your brain off for a few minutes during a work break and collecting your thoughts. For those who work from home, it can be difficult to be sat in one place all day staring at a screen, and the idea of this garden is that it brings with it a feeling of calm, allowing you space to just focus on tending to the garden and nothing else. It comes with six handmade wooden tools, and 11 features for the recipient to make the garden their own.
- View Japanese Zen Garden at Amazon (opens in new tab)
24. Sanctuary Spa Self-Care Signatures Gift Set: View at Amazon (opens in new tab)
RRP: £24.50 | Delivery: Next-day available | Refundable: Return until January 31, 2023
Give her the gift of relaxation with this pamper-focused gift set from Sanctuary Spa, which features five products in the brand's signature Sanctuary scent, as well as the brand new Sleep Mist, which she can spray onto her pillow as part of a calming night-time ritual for better sleep. The vegan-friendly products include a body wash with jojoba beads, nourishing body butter, a stress-relieving bath float, and more. If you know she’s a fan of the well-known grapefruit scent that the brand is loved for, this is the perfect gift for a decadent post-Christmas relaxation ritual.
- View Sanctuary Spa Signature Self-Care Gift Set at Amazon (opens in new tab)
- View Sanctuary Spa Signature Self-Care Gift Set at Superdrug (opens in new tab)
25. The White Company Super-Soft Snuggle Robe: View at The White Company (opens in new tab)
RRP: £75 | Delivery: 3-5 days | Refundable: Within 30 days of purchase
This super-soft robe from The White Company has a relaxed fit with a shawl collar and thick removable belt. The snug, fleecy fabric will be much appreciated by her, as the double layer of the fabric makes this the perfect robe for colder weather. The White Company is highly regarded for its gorgeous quality and fabrics, so you know this gift will last her for years to come.
- View Super-Soft Snuggle Robe at The White Company (opens in new tab)
26. Neom Sleep Kit: View at Neom (opens in new tab)
RRP: £38 | Delivery: 3-5 days | Refundable: 90-day return policy
We all have trouble sleeping sometimes, with everyday stresses often impacting the quality of our slumber. Enter Neom’s sleep kit, including a hand balm, Perfect Night’s Sleep Wonder Balm - enriched with almond oil, olive oil and shea butter - and a Tranquility Candle. With all three of the products featuring 19 essential oils including English lavender, chamomile and patchouli, this night-time ritual is a must for anyone who wants to create a calming practice each evening before their head hits the pillow.
- View Sleep Kit at Neom (opens in new tab)
How do you choose good Christmas gifts for women?
Award-winning stylist, TV presenter, blogger and fashion editor Charlotte Broadbent (opens in new tab) of Charlotte Loves shares her failsafe rules for finding Christmas gifts for her that will surprise and delight this December:
- "Pay attention all year, listen and make notes," Charlotte says. "Ask her friends if you need to and try looking at her saved posts on Instagram."
- Remember no one wants a bunch of flowers from the gas station. "Don't leave it til Christmas Eve!" Charlotte warns. "Prep, prep, prep is the name of the game."
- If she's always rushed off her feet, think about what she needs most. "Give her 'the gift of time' with spa treatments," Charlotte says. "You could also try vouchers for local shops."
- Look at her hobbies and the things she likes to do. Does she love to travel, read or drink wine? Find presents associated with those that she might never think to buy herself.
- Tread carefully when buying clothes. "It's tricky for yourself, let alone a partner, so consider gifting her a personal stylist to get it right. Not only will she get bespoke advice to work with her tones, body shape and lifestyle needs, but it will be an uplifting experience too and a two for one gift! Failing that, rummage through her closet to discover her favorite looks and stick to her treasured brands."