The best Christmas gifts for men - 38 unusual and practical gifts for him
Great reads, stylish accessories, and quirky gadgets, these Christmas gifts for men are almost too good to give away…
- (opens in new tab)
- (opens in new tab)
- (opens in new tab)
- Sign up to W&H Newsletter Newsletter
Finding Christmas gifts for the men in your life has never been easier because we’ve rounded up the absolute best buys that are sure to impress.
In our edit, we've included something for every type of guy as well as all-round amazing presents to wow even the trickiest to buy for. Finding the perfect Christmas gift for him can be tough, but our guide removes the guesswork and includes picks for all tastes, whether he's a foodie, techie or traveler.
If you're seeking further inspiration, head to our specially curated expert guides on the top Christmas gifts for dads, and the best Christmas gifts for husbands which feature even more all-ages, all-interest gift ideas. Happy holidays!
The best Christmas gifts for men to buy in 2022
Where to find the best Christmas gifts for men in the UK
- Amazon: Score discounts on tech, fashion, books, home goods, and more (opens in new tab)
- Argos: The ultimate home for furniture, gardening, appliances, and more (opens in new tab)
- Boots: The go-to destination for prestige and affordable beauty brands (opens in new tab)
- Feel Unique: A luxury hotspot featuring over 1,000 beauty and cosmetics brands (opens in new tab)
- Fortnum & Mason: Shop bespoke Christmas hampers, gift sets, and more (opens in new tab)
- Harrods: A curation of designer goods, from fashion to accessories, and more (opens in new tab)
- Harvey Nichols: Massive selection of luxury fashion, food & wine products (opens in new tab)
- John Lewis: Shop premium fashion, home and beauty buys (opens in new tab)
- Liberty London: Explore high-end beauty, home, jewelry and fashion gifts (opens in new tab)
- Selfridges: Premier destination for high-end and exclusive gifts and sets (opens in new tab)
Our pick of the coolest Christmas gifts for men in the UK
1. Cannaray Bright Days CBD Sports Kit: View at Cannaray (opens in new tab)
RRP: £30 | Delivery: 2-5 business days | Refundable? Only if products are faulty, damaged or incorrect
CBD has been the buzzword of choice for a couple of years now but Cannaray is championing the wellness world with its CBD-infused balms and lotions. This kit which includes both a CBD muscle balm and 200mg CBD capsules is perfect for anyone tricky to buy for. The lotion feels incredible on tired muscles, providing a fabulous tingling sensation, while the capsules also provide a hit of Vitamin D and B3 alongside the CBD.
- Bright Days CBD Sports Kit, £30, Cannaraycbd.com (opens in new tab)
2. Pantherella Rockley Stripe Socks: View at Pantherella (opens in new tab)
RRP: £16.50 | Delivery: 1-3 working days | Refundable? Yes, as long as they're not monogrammed
Yes, socks for Christmas are a little bit of a cliche, but these aren’t just any socks, Pantherella’s eco-luxe socks are made with recycled plastic bottles and recycled cotton, meaning they’re not only stylish but friendlier for the environment too! The striped version is available in three different shades but these aqua beauties are a standout favorite and will make the perfect stocking filler.
- Rockley Stripe Socks, £16.50, Pantherella (opens in new tab)
3. Merryhill Mushrooms Oyster Mushroom Growing Kit: View at Merryhill (opens in new tab)
RRP: from £17.90 | Delivery: Next day | Refundable? Only if faulty
Nothing is more satisfying than growing (and eating) your own food and with Merryhill’s simple mushroom growing kits you can do just that, you don’t even need a garden! Thanks to their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, mushrooms are having a much-deserved moment in the spotlight and it’s never been easier to grow your very own crop at home. This oyster mushroom growing kit comes with clear instructions and will provide a couple of crops of mushrooms that are so much tastier than the ones you find in the supermarket.
- Yellow Oyster Mushroom Growing Kit, £19.95, Merryhill Mushrooms (opens in new tab)
4. Anglepoise Type 75 Mini Desk Lamp: View at Anglepoise (opens in new tab)
RRP: £189 | Delivery: Within 7 days | Refundable? Yes
Lovers of good design will go wild for this classic Anglepoise that has all the oomph of the full-size lamp but in a new compact size. Perfect for desktops or bedside tables, it also comes with a lifetime guarantee, meaning less landfill and more of what we’re all aspiring for, quality products that never date. Available in four shades, from slate grey and black, to zingy orange and bright white, there’s something for everyone, whether you're looking for the perfect Christmas gift for a teenager or an older loved one.
- Type 75 Mini Desk Lamp, £189, Anglepoise (opens in new tab)
5. AKT The Deodorant Balm: View at AKT (opens in new tab)
RRP: £19 | Delivery: 2-7 business days | Refundable? Only if faulty
This is hands down the best natural deodorant on the planet and while deo might not usually be on everyone’s Christmas wishlist, we’re sure they won't be disappointed with a tube of this balm. Not only does the formula actually work without the use of harmful chemicals or alcohol, it also smells incredible with the scent of orange groves evoked through mandarin, neroli, and petitgrain. There are two, (soon to be three) other scents to choose from too and it’s super easy to use - just squeeze out a pea-sized amount and rub in.
- The Deodorant Balm, £19, AKT (opens in new tab)
6. Acid For The Children, A Memoir by Flea: View at Amazon (opens in new tab)
RRP: £4.99 | Delivery: Next day available | Refundable? Yes
Wickedly funny and deeply sad in equal measure, this beautifully written memoir by The Red Hot Chilli Pepper’s founding member and bassist, Flea is definitely not just for music lovers. Brimming with perfect prose, visceral descriptions of 70’s LA, and wildly outrageous stories it tells the tale of Flea’s upbringing, teenage years, and rise to fame in the legendary band. With a preface by Patti Smith, this is one of the best books released over the past few years and we’d recommend buying it for any of the men in your life, just make sure you can borrow it afterward. Available in the UK and US.
- Acid For The Children, A Memoir by Flea, from £4.99, Amazon.co.uk (opens in new tab)
7. Moonbird Breathing Tool: View at Moonbird (opens in new tab)
RRP: £159 | Delivery: 7 working days | Refundable? Yes, within 30 days
If you’re after a gift for someone that struggles with anxiety, stress or insomnia, Moonbird could be just what you’re looking for. A significant factor in mental health problems anything that can help lower stress sounds like a great gift to us. The Moonbird helps users slow their breathing with slow-paced breathing exercises and can be used anywhere alongside an app and helpful videos if needed. The revolutionary tool fits in the palm of your hand and has already stacked up a tonne of rave reviews after launching in 2019, they also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Moonbird, £159 (opens in new tab)
8. Leaf Envy Plant Subscription Box: View at Leaf Envy (opens in new tab)
RRP: from £22.99 | Delivery: 3-5 working days | Refundable? Only if damaged
This is the gift that keeps on giving, a plant subscription service that drops a beautiful new house plant off every single month. Your recipient will be greeted on the 15th of each month with a surprise plant, anything from angular alocasia’s to striped calathea’s, with Leaf Envy favoring unique and unusual plants. Prices vary depending on whether you want to send a cool pot with your plant, or the plant alone (which is slightly more affordable). This one's also a great Christmas gift for her, if you're still struggling for inspiration.
- Plant Subscription Box, from £22.99 a month, Leaf Envy (opens in new tab)
9. Coniston Watch: View at Marloe Watch Company (opens in new tab)
RRP: £299 | Delivery: 2-3 working days | Refundable? Yes, within 30 days
Timeless and classic, the Coniston watch features a burnished hickory brown leather strap, white face, and stainless steel hands in a simple, yet sophisticated design that works perfectly with any outfit, from suits to casual looks. With a choice of 15 different strap options, from colored leather to steel there’s an option to suit everyone.
- Coniston Watch, £299, Marloe Watch Company (opens in new tab)
10. New Look Chunky Knit Hoodie: View at New Look (opens in new tab)
RRP: £29.99 | Delivery: 2 working days | Refundable? Yes
For men that are hard to buy for this Christmas, you can’t go wrong with a classic grey hoodie. New Look’s version won’t break the bank, but stands out thanks to its cool chunky knit and on-trend pale grey shade. It’s available in six sizes and comes in black as well as grey.
- Hoodie, £29.99, New Look (opens in new tab)
11. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer: View at Dyson (opens in new tab)
RRP: £359.99 | Delivery: Next day | Refundable? Yes, within 35 days
Give the gift of good hair with Dyson’s lauded dryer, available in a brand new azure blue shade. For anyone yet to try the miracle worker, it really is one of the best hair dryers, helping to improve the texture and quality of hair by using a drying system without the oppressive heat that most other brands are known for. As well as being super lightweight, it also looks oh-so-stylish. Available in the UK and US.
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer, £359.99, Dyson.co.uk (opens in new tab)
12. Victorinox Huntsman Swiss Army Knife: View at Amazon (opens in new tab)
RRP: £33.99 | Delivery: Next day | Refundable? Yes
The handiest gift you can give anyone (male or female!), this Huntsman pocket knife has an incredible 15 functions, including bottle and can openers, tweezers, screwdrivers, and scissors. We love this camo version but Victorinox has a whole range of colors and sizes at all price points so if this one’s not quite right you’ll be sure to find a version to suit all your needs. Available in the UK and US.
- Huntsman Swiss Army Knife, £33.99, Victorinox at Amazon.co.uk (opens in new tab)
13. Boy Smells Kush Scented Candle: View at SpaceNK (opens in new tab)
RRP: £42 | Delivery: 2-4 working days | Refundable? Yes, within 28 days
The best scented candles are certainly not just for the women in your life and this dreamy-scented Boy Smells version will impress even the hardest guys to buy for. With a 50-hour burn time and inspired by the cannabis flower, Kush will fill any space with the alluring scent of suede, tulip, and white musk. Made from coconut and beeswax, it arrives in a glossy black jar that can be reused once the candle has burnt away. Available in the UK and US.
- Kush Scented Candle, £42, Boy Smells at Spacenk.com (opens in new tab)
14. Flame Red Pinter: View at Pinter (opens in new tab)
RRP: £99 | Delivery: Confirmed upon order | Refundable? Yes, within 14 days
A solid investment as the cost of living crisis rumbles on is this at-home brew kit that allows users to make their very own delicious lager, ale, and cider. The fun brewing barrels are available in five bold shades to fit in with any kitchen decor, plus they look very slick! Investing in a Pinter also helps take cans and bottles out of the waste stream so is a fantastic gift for anyone passionate about the environment.
- Pinter, £99, Pinter.co.uk (opens in new tab)
15. Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male ETD: View at the Perfume Shop (opens in new tab)
RRP: £42.50 | Delivery: 3-5 working days | Refundable? Yes
An oldie, but goodie! This classic fragrance for men has been around since 1995 but there’s a reason it remains so popular to this day. The bottle is, of course, iconic but the fusion of amber, tonka bean, and sandalwood along with with the top notes of bergamot and cardamom makes it one of the all-time best colognes for men. It’s a true all-rounder and globally popular, this distinguished scent is a safe bet for someone who doesn’t like to stray out of their comfort zone too often. Available in the UK and US.
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male, from £42.50, The Perfume Shop (opens in new tab)
16. Nevis Extreme Backpack: View at Mountain Warehouse (opens in new tab)
RRP: £159.99 | Delivery: Within 10 days | Refundable? Yes, within 60 days
A trusty, comfortable backpack is essential for the adventurers and travel lovers in your life. This Nevis Extreme fits an impressive 65 liters of kit inside but also comes with a detachable 15-liter daypack making it the perfect option for long and short trips away. There’s an inbuilt laptop pocket, rain cover and the fabric is heavy-duty, making it the perfect option for life on the road.
- Nevis Extreme backpack, £159.99, Mountain Warehouse (opens in new tab)
17. Uhuru Rum: View at Uhuru (opens in new tab)
RRP: £39.99 | Delivery: 10-14 days | Refundable? Yes, within 30 days
With buttery toffee flavors and deep oaky notes, this golden rum is the perfect winter tipple that can be sipped neat or blended into a potent cocktail. But even better is its contribution to conserving wildlife in Africa since 10% of Uhuru’s net profits go directly to Tusk (opens in new tab).
- Rum, £39.99, Uhuru (opens in new tab)
18. Smeg Coffee Grinder: View at Smeg (opens in new tab)
RRP: £219.95 | Delivery: 3 working days | Refundable? Yes, within 14 days
Nothing smells as good as freshly ground coffee beans and this grinder takes kitchen appliances to the next level with its sleek design. Available in four on-trend shades, it’s one of the perfect gifts for coffee lovers who just can’t get enough of the good stuff. Smeg also has a fabulous selection of matching toasters and kettles if you’re buying for someone who just moved home. Available in the UK and US.
- Coffee Grinder, £219.95, Smeg (opens in new tab)
19. Dishpatch Restaurant Meal Kits: View at Dispatch (opens in new tab)
RRP: from £22 | Delivery: dependant on availability | Refundable? Only if faulty
One of the best companies born out of the pandemic, Dispatch works with some of the best restaurants in the UK to provide high-quality and delicious at-home meal kits. There really is something for everyone, with traditional Italian dishes from the likes of Angela Hartnett’s Cafe Murano and Michel Roux Jr, as well as brilliant Middle-Eastern kits from Ottolenghi - a Christmas gift that’ll guarantee happy faces all round!
- Restaurant meal kits, from £22, Dishpatch.co.uk (opens in new tab)
20. Tripp Cabin Suitcase: View at Tripp (opens in new tab)
RRP: £99 | Delivery: 3-5 working days | Refundable? Yes, up to 60 days
Super lightweight yet incredibly durable, Tripp’s teal cabin case is perfect for weekends away and comes with an impressive 5-year quality guarantee, it’s the best suitcase (and gift) for guys who love to explore!
- Escape Cabin Suitcase, £99, Tripp.co.uk (opens in new tab)
21. Neom Sleep Pod Starter Pack: View at Neom (opens in new tab)
RRP: £115 | Delivery: Within 10 working days | Refundable? Yes, up to 90 days
Good sleep is something money can’t buy but Neom’s sleep pod gives anyone using it a really good chance at a blissful night. The sustainable wooden-based diffuser has a touch-sensitive display, and internal light and looks super modern - perfect for bedrooms whatever the decor. The starter pack also comes with a bottle of ‘Perfect Night’s Sleep’ essential oil blend - a mix of 19 dreamy oils, including English lavender, sweet basil, and jasmine. This one's a great Christmas gift for parents who struggle to catch some zzzs.
- Sleep Pod Starter Pack, £115, Neom (opens in new tab)
22. Kiehl’s Nighttime Hydration Essentials Gift Set: View at Kiehl's (opens in new tab)
RRP: £80 | Delivery: Next day available | Refundable? Yes, up to 28 days
Kiehl’s limited-edition holiday gift box is full of the brand’s hero products including a moisturizing facial oil, cloud cream moisturizer and avocado enriched eye-treatment. This year the box artwork has been designed by Made By Radio and is sure to impress any guy who takes pride in his appearance!
- Nighttime Hydration Essentials Gift Set, £80, Kiehl’s (opens in new tab)
23. Vyrao Magnetic 70 EDP: View at Vyrao (opens in new tab)
RRP: £135 for 50ml | Delivery: 1-5 days | Refundable? Yes, up to 14 days
Since every bottle of Vyrao contains a Herkimer diamond crystal this is a gift for a very special man in your life. Magnetic 70 has been formulated to help clear negative energies and attract good vibes with base notes of iris and juniper wood and top notes of vetiver and cedar. The heady scent is great for helping to release negative emotions but be warned, you’ll want to steal it for yourself, it’s so good. Available in the UK and US.
- Magnetic 70, £135 for 50ml, Vyrao (opens in new tab)
Where to find the best Christmas gifts for men in the US
- Amazon: Premier range of fashion, beauty, tech, fitness, and book-related finds (opens in new tab)
- Bloomingdales: A curation of designer goods including fashion and more (opens in new tab)
- Macy's: High-end and affordable gifts in home, kitchen, fashion, and more (opens in new tab)
- Nordstrom: The ultimate hub of high-end and affordable gifts across categories (opens in new tab)
- Nordstrom Rack: Discounts on designer and high-end gifts across categories (opens in new tab)
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Prime destination for designer gifts across categories (opens in new tab)
- Sephora: Premier hub of luxury beauty brands and more (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: Leading destination for affordable and premium gifts (opens in new tab)
- Wayfair: Shop premier tech, home, and kitchen, outdoors, and more products (opens in new tab)
- West Elm: Discover ultra-luxe home decor, bedding, furniture, and kitchen (opens in new tab)
Our pick of the best Christmas gifts for men in the US
1. New Balance Running Sneakers
RRP: $100 | Delivery: 3-6 business days | Refundable? Yes
Nothing beats a box-fresh pair of new kicks and these New Balance beauties are no exception. With acid green detailing and comfy foam cushioning, pounding the pavement has never been more fun, or stylish!
- New Balance Running Sneakers, $100, Macy’s (opens in new tab)
2. Patagonia Cap: View at Patagonia (opens in new tab)
RRP: $61.03 | Delivery: Next day available | Refundable? Yes
Who doesn’t love a branded cap? Patagonia’s cool style not only looks good but it’s made from organic cotton and recycled fishing nets making it one of the best sustainable Christmas gifts on our list. Featuring Patagonia’s trademark logo, it’s one of the most quality made caps on the market and one that will hopefully last a lifetime.
- Patagonia Cap, $61.03, Patagonia at Amazon.com (opens in new tab)
3. Nike Baller Basketball: View at Amazon (opens in new tab)
RRP: $34.99 | Delivery: Next day available | Refundable? Yes
One for sports fans, Nike’s basketball won’t break the bank but provides hours of fun for anyone who receives it this Christmas. Super durable it works best on tough outdoor surfaces, just remember to get a pump to go with it!
- Basketball, $34.99, Nike (opens in new tab)
4. Superdry Beanie: View at Superdry (opens in new tab)
RRP: $22.95 | Delivery: 2-5 days | Refundable? Yes
Superdry’s classic beanie features a small logo and comes in an amazing 10 fun shades, although we love this bright green version that’ll go with most outfits. Made from recycled material it’s super cozy and will fast become your recipient's go-to accessory.
- Beanie, $22.95, Superdry (opens in new tab)
5. Uniqlo x JW Anderson Socks: View at Uniqlo (opens in new tab)
RRP: $7.90 | Delivery: 2-7 days | Refundable? Yes, within 30 days
JW Anderson is one of London’s most innovative designers so it’s no surprise Uniqlo has teamed up with him once again to create a fashion line that includes these fabulous socks. Available in three colorways, the socks not only look über stylish, but they’ve also been designed with anti-odor capabilities - who even knew that was a thing?!
- Socks, $7.90, Uniqlo (opens in new tab)
6. Ray-Ban Aviator Classics: View at Macy's (opens in new tab)
RRP: $163 | Delivery: Next day | Refundable? Yes, within 90 days
Arguably the most stylish shades on the market, these Ray-Ban aviators will add a slick edge to any outfit. They’re also lightweight and extremely comfortable and come in five different colorways. Who wouldn't love to receive a pair of the best designer sunglasses?
- Ray-Ban Aviator Classics, $163, Macy’s (opens in new tab)
7. The North Face Jacket: View at The North Face (opens in new tab)
RRP: $119 | Delivery: 2-5 days | Refundable? Yes, within 30 days
Iconic brand The North Face is known for quality outdoor products as well as fun designs and this winter warm zip top is no exception. The standout shade is not for the faint-hearted but the reflective pattern is ideal for night runs or walks, or even the club!
- Jacket, $119, The North Face (opens in new tab)
8. The 4-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss: View at Amazon (opens in new tab)
RRP: from $9.44 | Delivery: Next day available | Refundable? Yes
A great book for men who might be stuck in a rut, Timothy Ferriss’ 4-Hour Workweek details how to make the most of your time, delegate effectively, and make your dreams a reality. First published in 2009 it’s been updated and refreshed with success stories of people who’ve read Tim’s book and changed their lives, and with praise from the likes of Jack Canfield and A.J. Jacobs, who are we to argue?!
- The 4-Hour Workweek, from $9.44, Amazon.com (opens in new tab)
9. Bolan Webb Razor: View at Saks Fifth Avenue (opens in new tab)
RRP: from $320 | Delivery: Next day available | Refundable? Yes, within 30 days
Have you ever seen a more sophisticated razor? This streamlined design is fitted with a Gillette Mach 3 blade and comes with a fun, pod-like stand. For fans of real luxury, there’s also a 24k-gold plated version and a seriously cool carbon set, but they’ll both set you back a whole lot more money.
- Bolan Webb Razor, $320, Saks Fifth Avenue (opens in new tab)
10. The Kooples Polo Shirt: View at The Kooples (opens in new tab)
RRP: from $180 | Delivery: Confirmed upon order | Refundable? Yes, within 28 days
Parisian brand The Kooples takes inspiration from the rock and roll scene with its androgynous aesthetic that’s perfect for super stylish guys. This leopard print polo is made from 100 percent cotton and looks amazing with black jeans and boots.
- Polo Shirt, $180, The Kooples at Selfridges (opens in new tab)
11. Puma Sneakers: View at Bloomingdales (opens in new tab)
RRP: from $100 | Delivery: 1-5 business days | Refundable? Yes, within 90 days
These retro-looking kicks from Puma are too good to be true but get in there fast as they’re sure to sell out soon! The color combination goes well with jeans and they are in fact as comfy as they look.
- Mirage Sport Hacked Lace Up Sneakers, $100, Puma at Bloomingdales (opens in new tab)
12. Goodfellow & Co Watch: View at Target (opens in new tab)
RRP: from $19.99 | Delivery: 3-5 business days | Refundable? Yes, within 90 days
If you’re stuck for a gift idea but don’t have much spare cash this Goodfellow & Co watch could be just the ticket. It looks way more expensive than the $20 price tag and is useful as well as being stylish. The stainless steel strap is easy to care for and super durable, plus the watch comes with a two-year warranty.
- Goodfellow & Co Watch, $19.99, Target (opens in new tab)
13. Kodak Digital Camera: View at Walmart (opens in new tab)
RRP: $184 | Delivery: Next day available | Refundable? Yes, within 90 days
Available in three shades Kodak’s digital camera has a 16-megapixel resolution for super high-quality images, a zoom lens, and image editing features. It’s a good option for beginner photographers and is small and lightweight, unlike many digital cameras on the market. The handy wifi picture transfer means transferring images to your phone is a breeze.
- Kodak Pixpro Digital Camera, $184, Walmart (opens in new tab)
14. Truff Hot Sauce: View at Truff (opens in new tab)
RRP: $14.99 | Delivery: 3-5 business days | Refundable? Yes, within 90 days
One of the best hot sauces on the market, Truff’s version is a seriously addictive blend of chili peppers, black truffle, agave nectar, and spices. The perfect gift for foodies or anyone who fancies themselves as a whizz in the kitchen, this potent blend will add a much-needed flavor kick to any dish.
- Truff hot sauce, $14.99, Target (opens in new tab)
15. Purple Brand Long Sleeve T-shirt: View at Saks Fifth Avenue (opens in new tab)
RRP: from $150 | Delivery: Next day available | Refundable? Yes, within 30 days
A 100 percent cotton long-sleeve top to help elevate any outfit, it looks especially good with jeans for a casual winter look. Founded in 2017 Purple Brand fuses industrial design, streetwear, and luxury fashion to create on-trend pieces that are made to last.
- Purple Brand Long Sleeve T-shirt, $150, Saks Fifth Avenue (opens in new tab)
Lydia is woman&home’s Lifestyle News Editor and a freelance travel writer. Day-to-day she manages an international team of nine news writers and oversees all news content on woman&home.com. Her travel writing has been published in BBC Good Food, Oh magazine, Harper's Bazaar, Town&Country, ELLE, MailOnline, Woman, and woman&home.
See Victoria Beckham and David Beckham work out together while she teases the soccer star
Victoria Beckham pokes fun at husband David while working up a sweat as a couple
By Anna Rahmanan • Published
Dr Dennis Gross DRx SpectraLite FaceWare Pro review: a beauty editor's thoughts
Our honest Dr Dennis Gross DRx SpectraLite FaceWare Pro review – is the LED mask really worth the big spend?
By Rhiannon Derbyshire • Published
The best Amazon Christmas gift ideas with next day delivery for last minute shoppers
Our guide to the best Amazon Christmas gift ideas for everyone on your list, from AirPods to a pair of Dr. Martens
By Kenedee Fowler • Published
The 32 best Christmas gifts for husbands who have everything
From smart tech to one-off experiences and wardrobe staples, shop our edit of the best Christmas gifts for husbands
By Anna Paul • Published
The 18 best Christmas sweaters for dogs for the 2022 holiday season
Our guide to the cutest Christmas sweaters for dogs that'll keep your pup stylish and warm through the holiday
By Kenedee Fowler • Published
The 41 best family Christmas gifts to keep all ages happy in 2022
We've found the best family Christmas gifts that will suit all ages and interests
By Siobhan Grogan • Last updated
The 33 best Christmas gifts for the mother-in-law who has everything
Uncover the best Christmas gifts for your mother-in-law that'll win her over once and for all
By Anna Paul • Published
The 42 best Christmas gifts for dads who have everything
Browse our guide of thoughtful, unique Christmas gifts for dads this year
By Hannah Holway • Published
Christmas party themes – 15 ideas for hosting parties during the holidays
These simple Christmas party themes make hosting a festive gathering easy and fun for all
By Hannah Hopkins • Last updated
How to find unique Christmas gifts for that person in your life who has everything
Browse our guide to the best unique Christmas gifts and get expert advice for thoughtful gifting
By Hannah Holway • Published