Finding Christmas gifts for men is tricky business—which is where our curated selection of gift ideas comes in.
No matter his taste, our curation runs the gamut, from practical gadgets and audio sunglasses to unique treats he wouldn't think to buy for himself. And the inspo doesn't stop there: We've got you covered, whether you're seeking the best Christmas gifts for dads and sons, or great Christmas gifts for husbands, brothers, and friends.
Where to find the best Christmas gifts for men in the U.S.
- Amazon: Premier range of fashion, beauty, tech, fitness, and book-related finds (opens in new tab)
- Bloomingdales: Luxe curation of designer goods across handbags, accessories, and more (opens in new tab)
- Etsy: Expansive selection of handmade and bespoke gifts across categories (opens in new tab)
- Macy's: The mecca of high-end and affordable gifts in home, kitchen, fashion, beauty, and more (opens in new tab)
- Neiman Marcus: The one-stop-shop for designer goods across categories (opens in new tab)
- Nordstrom: The ultimate hub of high-end and affordable gifts across categories (opens in new tab)
- Nordstrom Rack: Best discounts on designer and high-end gifts across categories (opens in new tab)
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Prime destination for designer gifts across categories (opens in new tab)
- Saks Off 5th: Steep discounts on designer and high-end gifts across categories (opens in new tab)
- Selfridges: Best destination for high-end and exclusive gifts and sets (opens in new tab)
- Sephora: Premier hub of luxury beauty brands (opens in new tab)
- Target: The ultimate one-stop-shop for affordable gifts across categories (opens in new tab)
- Ulta Beauty: Premier hub of affordable and drugstore beauty brands (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: A leading destination for affordable and premium gifts across categories (opens in new tab)
- Wayfair: Shop premier tech, home, and kitchen, outdoors, and more products (opens in new tab)
- West Elm: Discover ultra-luxe home decor, bedding, furniture, and kitchen & dining (opens in new tab)
- Williams Sonoma: Explore high-end kitchen gadgets, cookware, cutlery, and more (opens in new tab)
Where to find the best Christmas gifts for men in the UK
- Amazon: Score all-new discounts on tech, beauty, fashion, books, home goods, and more (opens in new tab)
- Argos: The ultimate mecca of home & furniture, gardening, appliances, and more (opens in new tab)
- Boots: The go-to destination for prestige and affordable beauty brands (opens in new tab)
- Cult Beauty: A leading hub of prestige makeup, haircare, skincare, fragrance, and wellness goods (opens in new tab)
- Currys: Shop top-rated smart tech, kitchen gadgets, and more (opens in new tab)
- Debenhams: Discover the best beauty, fashion, sportswear, home, and accessory brands (opens in new tab)
- Feel Unique: A luxury hotspot featuring over 1,000 beauty and cosmetics brands (opens in new tab)
- Fortnum & Mason: Shop bespoke Christmas hampers, gift sets, and more (opens in new tab)
- Harrods: Huge curation of designer goods across handbags, accessories, and more (opens in new tab)
- Harvey Nichols: Massive selection of luxury goods in fashion, beauty, food & wine, and more (opens in new tab)
- House of Fraser: Enjoy a diverse mix of affordable and high-end products across categories (opens in new tab)
- John Lewis: Shop slippers, cashmere scarves, and other premium buys across categories (opens in new tab)
- Liberty London: Explore high-end gifts in beauty, fabrics, home, jewelry, accessories, and more (opens in new tab)
- Not On The High Street: Expansive selection of handmade and bespoke gifts (opens in new tab)
- Selfridges: Premier destination for high-end and exclusive gifts and sets (opens in new tab)
Our pick of the best Christmas gifts for men 2021
While everyone loves a good pair of socks, why not think outside the box this year? Here's our roundup of the best gifts for him which he'll love to find under the tree this Christmas.
Top Christmas gifts for men in 2021
1. Tommy Hilfiger Recycled Polyester 48-Hour Bag
RRP: £160 | Delivery: Depends on your region | Refundable? 120-day return policy | Region: UK
The eco-conscious will love the sustainable story behind this duffel bag. The Recycled Polyester Bag incorporates used textiles, manufacturing waste, and plastic bottles, making the perfect sustainable Christmas gift idea. It's equally practical, featuring a built-in laptop sleeve, zipped pocket, and optional shoulder strap.
2. Scotch & Soda Rib knit beanie
RRP: $59/£50 | Delivery: Depends on your region | Refundable? 60-day return policy | Region: U.S. and UK
Finish any outdoor ensemble with this cozy knit beanie, offered in a variety of rich colors. Thanks to alpaca-blend wool, it retains heat against the elements, minus the sweat.
3. Williams Handmade Personalized Glasses Case
RRP: $46.78/£33 | Delivery: Depends on your region | Refundable? No | Region: U.S. and UK
If he's bespectacled, this case will keep his specs safe around the clock. Crafted from sleek leather, it comes in nine colors and can be embossed with your loved ones' initials. Overall, this is a sentimental treasure, especially if you're seeking thoughtful Christmas gifts for friends and family.
4. Boden Moccasin Slippers
RRP: $75/£50 | Delivery: Depends on your region | Refundable? 365-day return policy | Region: U.S. and UK
'Tis the season for cozy slippers, courtesy of the leading retailer, Boden. Available in two colors and multiple sizes, this pair integrates faux-fur lining and durable material. The result? A supportive, well-cushioned shoe that he'll never abandon. Plus, they pair nicely with these matching Christmas pajamas.
5. Ted Baker Brock Ls Textured Crew Neck
RRP: $175 | Delivery: 3-6 day shipping | Refundable? 30-day return policy | Region: U.S.
If in doubt, get a classic knit. This is the fail-safe Christmas rule that happens every year—this time, our focus is on Ted Baker. This style features a textured design, woody hue, and flattering round-neck, ideal for any type of man.
6. Aspinal of London 8 Card Billfold Wallet
RRP: $125/£85 | Delivery: Depends on your region | Refundable? 30-day return policy | Region: U.S. and UK
Suave gents will know the Aspinal of London brand well—their bags, wallets, and accessories make an iconic British addition to any wardrobe. For the man that has it all, a card wallet is the way to go. Hand-crafted in the finest Italian leather, there’s a range of colors and finishes to choose from to suit his style.
7. Casetify Customisable Apple Watch Leather Initial Watch Strap
RRP: $52/£36 | Delivery: Depends on your region | Refundable? 10-day return policy for a full refund, 30-day return policy for store credit | Region: U.S. and UK
Elevate his Apple Watch with customizable straps by Casetify. Choose the color of the base and stripes, then add initials for a thoughtful touch. In terms of design, it's built to last, crafted from cruelty-free and water-resistant leather.
Given the variety offered, this also serves as one of the best Christmas gifts for teenagers.
8. Polo Ralph Lauren Custom Fit Plaid Twill Workshirt
RRP: $148/£155 | Delivery: Depends on your region | Refundable? 30-day return policy | Region: US and UK
From teens to grandpas, there isn’t a man in the family that won’t appreciate this checkered number by Ralph Lauren. It comes in multiple colors and sizes XS-XXL, so you’re bound to find one that suits his style.
9. Limitless: The Autobiography By Tim Peake
RRP: From $9.99/£3.99 | Delivery: Depends on your region | Refundable? 30-day return policy | Region: U.S. and UK
If he loves space and adventure, look no further. Limitless chronicles Tim Peake's road to becoming an astronaut—how he parlayed his love for flying into a remarkable career. In candid, often witty, detail, this read ultimately earned a spot in our list of the best non-fiction books. Not to mention, it's one of our favorite cheap Christmas gifts under $20.
10. Morgan Howell At 45 RPM With Dominic Mohan
RRP: $50/£36 | Delivery: Depends on your region | Refundable? 30-day return policy | Region: U.S. and UK
American author and illustrator, Morgan Howell invites us to journey into the past through paintings of classic 7” singles. Ideal for music lovers, each album is accompanied by an evocative story from its owners.
Over the years, Howell has amassed a cult following of art collectors and musicians alike, such as Neil Diamond.
11. Louis Vuitton Nuit De Feu Eau De Parfum
RRP: $360/£275 for 100ml | Delivery: Depends on your region | Refundable? 30-day return policy | Region: U.S. and UK
There's no denying that luxe price point, but this is no ordinary fragrance. A huge 100ml bottle of highly concentrated scent, created by master perfumer Jacques Cavallier Belletrud, this fragrance is smoky and sexy with leather, musk, and oud.
It's unisex too, so you can gift it to your other half, then steal it any time you wish.
12. Oral B iO8 Electric Toothbrush
RRP: $299.99/£450 | Delivery: Depends on your region | Refundable? Depends on the retailer | Region: U.S. and UK
Give the gift of pearly whites with this high-tech toothbrush. Among the best electric toothbrushes, this tool uses a unique combination of vibrations that give teeth that silky post-hygienist feel (minus the post-dentist trauma). With artificial intelligence, it tracks the shape of your teeth, so you can deep clean hard-to-reach areas.
It’s also quiet, quick to charge, and pretty darn sexy-looking, too—for a toothbrush.
13. Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer
RRP: $399.99/£299.99 | Delivery: Depends on region | Refundable? Depends on retailer | Region: U.S. and UK
If you’re buying for someone who likes his fancy gadgets (and you’ve got a bit of cash to splash) this bestselling hairdryer is ideal for the man who takes hair styling seriously. Powered by lots of high-tech innovation—including the patented Dyson digital motor V9—this dryer is sure to impress.
14. Beard Trimmer
RRP: $11/£7.95 | Delivery: Depends on region | Refundable? 30-day return policy | Region: U.S. and UK
This clever tool allows him to tidy his precious beard from home, serving as the ultimate styler, trimmer, and shaper in one. By design, it fits perfectly around the face frame, granting users complete control and grip.
15. Aesop Post-Poo Drops
RRP: $29/£20 | Delivery: Depends on region | Refundable? Depends on retailer | Region: U.S. and UK
They say "a botanical bathroom deodorizer that effectively neutralizes disagreeable smells with crisp notes of citrus peel and discreet florals." We say "nothing gets a giggle more than opening Post-Poo Drops on Christmas day." This stocking filler offsets strong odors, a practical gift that goes a long way. Plus, it looks aesthetically pleasing on the side of the sink, too.
16. Apple Watch Series 6
RRP: $399/£379 | Delivery: Depends on region | Refundable? Depends on retailer | Region: U.S. and UK
More than just decoration, this smartwatch is like having your iPhone attached to your wrist—with a few added extras. As well as being able to make phone calls, send text messages, use Apple pay and control various apps like Maps and Spotify, the Series 6 is a step up from Apple's previous models with the addition of a blood oxygen sensor that captures readings in the background to indicate wellness. And in the spirit of all the best fitness trackers, it also monitors your sleep, heart rate, and workouts so you can stay on top of your wellbeing.
17. Garmin Edge 830
RRP: $349.99/£329.99 | Delivery: Depends on region | Refundable? Depends on retailer | Region: U.S. and UK
It might set you back a bit, but this contraption is ideal for those with a passion for cycling. It features a ‘Trendline’ popularity routing, showing the best on-and-off-road routes, and the touchscreen bike computer comes fully complete with comprehensive navigation, performance, and cycling awareness features. It’s also preloaded with Garmin Cycle Maps and has 20 hours of average battery life.
18. Wolfyok Dumbbells set
RRP: $73/£95.32 | Delivery: Next day available | Refundable? 30-day return policy | Region: U.S. and UK
Upgrade his home gym with these adjustable dumbbells. Thanks to their octagonal, they won't roll around on the floor, protecting and enabling him to change plates with ease. They can be adjusted from 12.8 to 44 pounds, suiting all fitness levels.
19. Everlast Powercore Freestanding Heavy Bag
RRP: $180/£200 | Delivery: Depends on region | Refundable? Depends on retailer | Region: US and UK
Boxing is a great way to lose weight and tone up the upper body—and walloping a punching bag has plenty of stress-relieving benefits too. The Powercore bag is a free-standing punching bag that can withstand an intense cardio session at home. It’s height-adjustable, allows for quick-succession punching, and has a super-sturdy base that’s easily filled with sand or water.
20. Ooni Frya Pizza Oven
RRP: $349/£249 | Delivery: Depends on region | Refundable? Depends on retailer | Region: U.S. and UK
Revamp his backyard with an outdoor oven, designed to craft stonebaked pizzas in minutes. Whether he's a pro or a novice, this appliance simplifies culinary creation to a science, enriching dough with a unique smoky flavor. It's a great bonding activity, too.
21. Smeg Wok
RRP: $179.99/£139 | Delivery: Dependant on retailer | Refundable? Dependant on retailer | Region: U.S. and UK
The Smeg wok is a real treat for keen cooks, capable of making sizzling fajitas, creamy curries, and more. Made of stainless steel, this pan is dishwasher-safe, has a non-stick coating, and has a high-temperature limit of 250°C/480°F. It can even be used on induction cookers if he's looking for the best induction pans to add to his collection.
22. Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine
RRP: From $699.95/£349 | Delivery: Depends on retailer | Refundable? Depends on retailer | Region: U.S. and UK
As one of the best coffee machines on the market, this Breville espresso machine will be a memorable gift for any coffee lover in your life. By design, this gadget uncomplicates the art of espresso in a relatively compact size (for an espresso maker, that is). You can also take advantage of bonus settings like adjustable grind sizing and temperature control.
23. Smeg Retro Style Food Blender
RRP: $259.95/£179 | Delivery: Depends on region | Refundable? Depends on retailer | Region: U.S. and UK
Everyone wants a bit of Smeg in their kitchen, don't they? This ultra-luxe bender is one of the best Christmas food gifts for foodie friends or health-conscious chaps who love to whip up fresh smoothies, soups, and salsas. It also makes a mean frozen margarita—just saying.
24. Jo Malone London Pomegranate Noir Candle
RRP: From $70/£50 | Delivery: Depends on region | Refundable? Depends on retailer | Region: U.S. and UK
As one of the best scented candles, this delight imparts notes of Pomegranate Noir, an intoxicating, fruity aroma. It's hailed as one of the most popular Jo Malone London fragrances among the cohort of candle-obsessed shoppers.
25. City Print
RRP: $21.95/£12.95 | Delivery: Depends on your region | Refundable? 90-day return policy | Region: US and UK
If your loved one is missing a destination this Christmas or is just excited to get back there, give them their favorite city or country in print. Choose from dream destinations all over the world, like New York, Havana, Tokyo, and many more.
26. Bang & Olufsen Beosound A1
RRP: $250/£200 | Delivery: Dependant on retailer | Refundable? Dependant on retailer | Region: U.S. and UK
Music isn’t made to be played through a phone or tiny earphones. Audiophiles, who like to listen to their music the right way, will love these headphones, which boast many bragging rights—an impressive battery life, splash- and dust-resistant design, and more.
27. Panasonic Lumix G100
RRP: $749.99/£519 | Delivery: Dependant on retailer | Refundable? Dependant on retailer | Region: U.S. and UK
For photography and filmmaker enthusiasts, the Panasonic Lumix G100 is the gift that keeps on giving. It’s easy to capture high-quality stills and video with the simplistic design and set-up of this camera. So even if your man isn’t tech-savvy, he can still get creative with this bit of kit.
28. Beats Powerbeats Pro
RRP: $249.95/£219.95 | Delivery: Dependant on retailer | Refundable? Dependant on retailer | Region: U.S. and UK
These sweat-resistant and wireless headphones are the go-to listening device for sporty types. They look good too, coming in a range of stand-out colors and fitting snugly to any size or shape of the ear with Flexi-frame and interchangeable buds.
29. FLICKR Personal Concrete Fireplace
RRP: $99 | Delivery: 5-8 day shipping | Refundable?: 30-day return policy | Region: U.S.
This compact fireplace will elevate any space, be it an outdoor patio or cozy family room. With a cement exterior, it offers a clean burn without overheating or crumbling after long-term exposure to heat.
30. Manscaped The Performance Package
RRP: $129.99/£209 | Delivery: 3-12 day shipping | Refundable?: 30-day return policy | Region: U.S. and UK
The Performance Package streamlines all of the grooming essentials in one place. Included, he'll find disposable shaving mats, an ear and nose hair trimmer, and more. The convenience? Priceless.
31. Bombas Men's Holiday Dress Calf Sock 4-Pack Gift Box
RRP: $129 | Delivery: 2-5 day shipping | Refundable? No time limit | Region: U.S.
When in doubt, go with practicality, like these Bombas socks adorned in festive colors and prints. They're not too thick or too thin and stay smooth throughout the day, made with comfort in mind. Available in sizes M-XL.
32. Mark & Graham Personalized Travel Watch Roll
RRP: $119 | Delivery: 3-5 day shipping | Refundable? No | Region: U.S.
Secure his favorite accessories with this roll-up case, designed to fit three watches (and more) at a time. In terms of protection offered, the roll is thoughtfully designed with a padded removable cushion, a double snap closure, and a hidden compartment inside. It can even be personalized with a foil debossed monogram. Available in three colors.
33. Non-Stick Omelet Maker
RRP: $30/£18.75 | Delivery: 2-5 day shipping | Refundable?: 30-day return policy | Region: U.S. and UK
For hectic mornings, an omelet maker crafts fluffy creations in mere minutes, sans flipping mishaps. With this handy gadget, you can create two individualized portions—simply your ingredients, close the lid, and wait. And thanks to a preheated indicator light, it ensures the optimal temperature every time. Overall, an egg-celent gift he'll love.
34. Bose Frames
RRP: $199/£199.95 | Delivery: 2-5 day shipping | Refundable?: 30-day return policy | Region: U.S. and UK
Elevate his eyewear with Bose Frames, integrated with speakers that deliver rich, immersive sound. This pair features open-ear audio, so he can enjoy content and stay aware of his surroundings at once. With this gift, the greatest challenge is choosing between a podcast or a music session.
35. Ralph Lauren Home Travis Redrose Bath Towel Set
RRP: $70/ £59 | Delivery: Dependent on region | Refundable?: 28-day return policy | Region: U.S. and UK
This bathroom set imparts a luxury feel, courtesy of logo embroidery and a striped finish. Made from plush cotton, these towels will keep him warm and comfortable post-shower.
36. Casamigos Cocktail Mixes
RRP: $75.80 | Delivery: 5-8 day shipping | Refundable?: 30-day return policy | Region: U.S.
If he's a cocktail connoisseur, fill his cup with Casamigos, an award-winning tequila and mezcal label by Hollywood's finest, George Clooney and Rande Gerber. This gift features four mixes infused with fruity, delectable flavors. Cheers!
What do you buy for the man that has everything?
To find the perfect Christmas gifts for men, especially if he's someone who tends to buy what he wants when he wants, think about what that man you're buying for likes to do, what he likes to wear and his favourite hobbies.
To help give you an idea of what to buy the man or men in your life, keep these tips in mind:
- Think about his passions—Is he really enthusiastic about a certain type of alcohol (think specialist whiskeys, fancy gins and well-blended IPAs) or a particular genre of music?
- Consider his fashion sense—Is he into practical clothes and accessories or luxury and designer pieces?
- Pay attention to what he buys for himself—What were the last few things he treated himself to? Are there any similar buys you can gift him?
- Think about his hobbies—Does he like to cook and spend lots of time in kitchen or in the garden? Does he watch or play any sports?
- Make a list throughout the year—Another way to ensure you give a thoughtful gift is to keep a list throughout the year. Then you can add to it any time your partner mentions something he liked, or your dad drops a new model of BBQ into the conversation. Note down anything that the men in your life mention they like the look of so that when Christmas (and even other events like birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine's Day or Father's Day) roll around, you'll have a whole arsenal of ideas at your disposal.
Aleesha is a digital shopping writer at woman&home—so whether you're looking for beauty, fashion, health or home buys, she knows what the best buys are at any moment. She earned an MA in Magazine Journalism from City, University of London in 2017 and has since worked with a number of brands including Women's Health, Stylist and Goodto. A year on the w&h news team gained her invaluable insight into where to get the best lifestyle releases first—as well as an AOP awards nomination.
Where is the Palace of Holyroodhouse? Inside Queen's Scottish home
The Palace of Holyroodhouse, the Queen's official residence in Scotland: What is it like inside, can you visit, and what is Holyrood Week?
By Emma Dooney • Published
Priscilla Presley's relationship timeline with Elvis ‒ everything you need to know
We break down the history of Priscilla and Elvis Presley's unorthodox relationship in light of the new Elvis biopic
By Emma Dooney • Published
Royal Family quiz: 35 questions and answers to test your knowledge
Who will take the crown in our Royal Family quiz? Test yourself, your friends and family this summer and see who comes out on top
By Jack Slater • Published
Christmas film quiz questions and answers for festive fun
Test your loved ones with these challenging Christmas film quiz questions for a merry movie challenge
By Jack Slater • Published
The best Christmas gifts for grandparents 2021—thoughtful ideas for both Grandma and Grandpa that they'll love
Nothing says “I love you” better than the best Christmas gifts for grandparents picked by our shopping experts
By Dominique McIntee • Published
The best Christmas gifts for parents that they'll really appreciate
These Christmas gifts for parents will make their lives easier and more enjoyable
By Dominique McIntee • Published
The best inexpensive Christmas gift ideas for coworkers
Our edit of Christmas gift ideas for coworkers has something for every budget
By Aleesha Badkar • Published
The best Christmas gifts for dads who have everything
Follow our guide to the best Christmas gifts for Dads with thoughtful and useful ideas he'll love
By Aleesha Badkar • Published
What to write in a Christmas card: Festive things to say instead of Season's Greetings
Thinking of what to write in a Christmas card can make the process of writing them arduous, but it doesn't have to be with these meaningful message prompts...
By Jack Slater • Published
Best Christmas gifts for mom 2021: Great gift ideas for every mom
Discover the best Christmas gifts for mom this holiday season that'll show her your love and appreciation
By Dominique McIntee • Published