We've compiled the best Christmas gifts for husbands that are useful, thoughtful, and won't be returned come December 26th.
If your husband isn't one to treat himself, now's the perfect time to spend on his behalf, with expert guidance from our curated roster. Whether he's a tech junkie or the designated chef in your household, our list of Christmas gifts for men highlights ideas that cover a variety of interests, no matter how unconventional.
Where to find the best Christmas gifts for husbands in the U.S.
- Amazon: Premier range of men's fashion, grooming, tech, fitness, and books (opens in new tab)
- Bloomingdales: Luxe curation of designer goods (opens in new tab)
- Etsy: Expansive selection of handmade and bespoke gifts across categories (opens in new tab)
- Macy's: The mecca of high-end and affordable gifts in home, kitchen and more (opens in new tab)
- Neiman Marcus: The one-stop-shop for men's designer goods across categories (opens in new tab)
- Nordstrom: The ultimate hub of high-end and affordable gifts across categories (opens in new tab)
- Nordstrom Rack: Best discounts on men's designer and high-end gifts (opens in new tab)
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Prime destination for designer gifts (opens in new tab)
- Saks Off 5th: Steep discounts on designer and high-end gifts across ranges (opens in new tab)
- Selfridges: Best destination for high-end and exclusive gifts and sets for men (opens in new tab)
- Sephora: Premier hub of men's luxury grooming brands (opens in new tab)
- Target: The ultimate one-stop-shop for affordable gifts across categories (opens in new tab)
- Ulta Beauty: Premier hub of men's affordable and drugstore brands (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: A leading destination for affordable gifts across categories (opens in new tab)
- Wayfair: Shop premier products across tech, home, kitchen, outdoors and more (opens in new tab)
- West Elm: Discover ultra-luxe home decor, bedding, furniture, and kitchen accessories (opens in new tab)
- Williams Sonoma: Explore high-end kitchen gadgets, cookware, cutlery, and more (opens in new tab)
Where to find the best Christmas gifts for husbands in the UK
- Amazon: Score discounts on men's grooming, fashion, books, home goods, and tech (opens in new tab)
- Argos: Shop affordable furniture, gardening, goods appliances, and more (opens in new tab)
- Boots: The go-to destination for men's grooming products and gift sets (opens in new tab)
- Currys: Shop top-rated smart tech, TVs, gadgets and more (opens in new tab)
- Feel Unique: A luxury hotspot featuring over 1,000 grooming and cosmetics brands (opens in new tab)
- Fortnum & Mason: Shop bespoke Christmas hampers, gift sets, and more (opens in new tab)
- Harrods: Huge curation of designer goods across bags, accessories, and more (opens in new tab)
- Harvey Nichols: Massive selection of luxury goods in fashion, food & wine, and more (opens in new tab)
- House of Fraser: Browse a diverse mix of affordable and high-end products (opens in new tab)
- John Lewis: Best for slippers, cashmere scarves, and other premium buys (opens in new tab)
- Liberty London: Explore high-end gifts in grooming, fabrics, accessories, and more (opens in new tab)
- Not On The High Street: Expansive selection of personalised and bespoke gifts (opens in new tab)
- Selfridges: Premier destination for high-end and exclusive gifts and sets (opens in new tab)
Our pick of the best Christmas gifts for husbands
1. Apple iPhone 13 Pro
Treat your husband to the newest iPhone, which comes with an enhanced camera (Apple's biggest ever camera upgrade in fact), extended battery life, and a sleek design that's available in four different colors. A much-coveted item for Christmas 2021, expect this phone to be at the top of lists for Christmas gifts for teenagers and kids too.
2. Bang & Olufsen Beoplay EQ earphones
Replace his old earbuds for these top-of-the-range earphones from reputable brand Bang & Olufsen. With a truly immersive sound, thanks to the active noise-canceling technology that recognizes the level of background noise and regulates itself accordingly, these will let your other half listen to his favorite music or podcasts in peace. We love the 'Transparency mode' feature of these earphones that lets you tune into what's going on around you if you need to. They also have six microphones for clear calls, can be charged wirelessly, are ergonomically shaped with interchangeable ear tips, and feature a sweat-resistant coating for soundtracking even the most intense of workouts.
3. Nikon D3500 camera
This entry-level DSLR will make a great gift for any keen photographer who wants to step up from their smartphone. It has a whole host of settings and shooting modes for your husband to play around with and a movie mode if you want to capture videos. While this might be on the higher end of your Christmas gift budget, for a DLSR camera this is a steal—especially for the quality and performance that you get. This would also make a lovely Christmas gift for parents who want to try and capture family life or are planning their next big adventure.
4. Bose Alto Frames Audio Sunglasses
Say goodbye to the stress of constantly searching for one missing airpod. Hailing from Bose, one of the leading audio and speaker brands, these sunglasses are also headphones and use open-ear audio to play audio back to you without sitting inside your ear. They have a built-in microphone so that you can talk on the phone using them too, negating the need for a set of headphones.
5. Global 8-Inch Classic Chef's Knife
A good knife is one of the ultimate kitchen essentials for any keen chef, so if you and your other half are constantly arguing over who gets to use the best knife in the drawer, how about gifting him his own?. Of course, knives specialist Global would be the perfect place to do this, with their top-quality tools that are used by professionals the world over. This general Chef's knife is a great does-it-all knife that your husband won't be able to live without after he starts using it.
6. Edinburgh Tea & Coffee Whiskey Ground coffee
There are always new coffee trends to jump on and sometimes they can be a bit hit and miss. But flavored coffee has stood the test of time and makes for a great Christmas food gift for those who are open-minded about discovering new flavors.
For anyone who loves whiskey, this flavored coffee that hails from Scotland will be a welcome drink in the morning (it's non-alcoholic of course). With a delicate nutty flavor to the coffee that has been layered underneath the whiskey flavoring, it's a win-win for anyone who loves an Irish coffee but wants it to be suitable for an 8 a.m. cup.(opens in new tab)
7. Himalayan salt plate
Himalayan salt plates are one of those curious kitchen instruments that always seem to make at least one appearance on each season of a cooking show. But they're worth trying out if you're a whizz in the kitchen. Grill some meats, fish, or vegetables and serve them on here for a delicious and oh so simple, but very impressive, dinner. This Salthouse & Peppermongers version is a great pick, as it's big enough to hold a platter of different foods and also comes with a tray to protect your table and your food and enable you to carry it around and serve easily. But we've also listed a selection of other products on the market so that you can choose the best one for your needs.
8. Cooking Apron
Every budding chef needs a good apron so if you've run out of ideas or you're fed up with trying to get oil splatters out of your husband's shirts, then why not add a cute kitchen apron to your Christmas list. There are so many different designs to choose from—from elegant Le Creuset aprons to colorful looks and more practical designs—you're sure to be able to find something for whatever your husband's style.
9. Woodford Reserve Bourbon Whiskey
Forget the Christmas cocktails, give us an Old Fashioned and we're happy. For any husbands that love this bourbon-based cocktail as much as our partners, then Woodford Reserve is a staple for your liquor cabinet. The slim but wide bottle also makes a beautiful addition to any at-home bar.
10. Thermos Stainless King Travel Mug
For hubbies who like to take their morning coffee on the go with them, this is of the best coffee travel mugs you can get your hands on. With double-walled insulation and a sturdy leak-proof closure, this will keep drinks hot for seven hours and cold for a huge 18 hours. It also has a built-in hook for tea bags, which means you can leave your bag brewing as you drink and a handle for comfortable carrying. And if your other half often buys coffee from outside, then this will make a great sustainable Christmas gift too.
11. Wagyu beef bundle
When looking for Christmas gifts for dads, husbands, or pretty much any male in your life, most of the time you'll be guaranteed to put a smile on their face with a quality cut of meat. Wagyu might be a bit of a splurge, but with the tender texture and powerful flavor thanks to the marbling, it's a worthwhile investment and one of the best Christmas hampers for anyone who loves their steak. The perfect gift is one that they wouldn't normally treat themselves to, right?
- View Wagyu beef bundles at Holy Grail Steak (US) (opens in new tab)
- View Wagyu beef bundles at Tom Hixson (UK) (opens in new tab)
12. Weights set
If your other half has embraced the art of the home gym this last year and a half, then a set of weights could be a welcome addition. Even if he already has some, there may be a different type than he is yet to buy or a more expansive set that you could gift him. Look for something with a few different weights in it so he can expand his routine.
13. Under Armour UA Undeniable 4.0 Small Duffle Bag
If your other half prefers to head to the gym instead of working out at home, then this bag can be a really helpful gift. With two large front zippered pockets for organization, an adjustable shoulder strap, a padded handle, and a water-resistant finish, this puts practicality and comfort at the forefront of its design.
14. Nike Sportswear Tech Fleece Men's Joggers
Whether your husband needs a new pair of joggers to work out in, or he just wants another piece of loungewear to laze around at home in, these classic Nike joggers will do the job. The roomy fit and tapered design are comfortable but flattering and the zipped pocket makes for handy storage space. And you could even grab your best workout leggings and join in on a run.
15. Everlast Boxing Fitness Kit
This boxing fitness kit has everything your husband needs to keep up with the exercise from the comfort of your own home. With a pair of heavy-bag gloves and a pair of punch mitts, your other half can train with whoever comes over.
16. Oakdene Designs Personalised Men's Golf Glove
Upgrade his golf attire with this sleek, crisp-white glove. It comes in two different sizes, and you can opt for left-handed play or right-handed play to suit your husband's game.
17. Banana Republic Water-Resistant Field Jacket
If your husband wants something practical for fall and winter walks, then this stylish jacket will be a welcome addition under the tree. It's water-resistant to keep him safe from the rain, has lots of pockets for his odds and ends, and comes in two different to suit his style. So grab your best winter coat and be ready for a Christmas afternoon stroll because he'll want to give this a test drive once he unwraps it.
18. Gap Modern Khakis in Slim Fit with GapFlex
Everyone needs a reliable pair of khakis and GAP's offering is a sensible choice. With a stain-resistant weave for anyone on the clumsy side, stretch material, and a special stretch waistband for added comfort and several pockets, this is one choice that's both practical and stylish.
19. Ray-Ban Clubmaster Metal sunglasses
You can't go wrong with a pair of on-trend sunglasses so these impressive Ray-Bans would make a great Christmas gift for your husband. A slick twist on the brand's classic Clubmaster style these streamlined gunmetal shades will have your hubby booking your next vacation on Boxing Day just so he can have an excuse to wear them.
20. Men's Timberland® Premium 6-Inch Boots
These iconic boots have been around for years but they're still as popular as ever thanks to their classic look and practical features. They're waterproof, contain insulation for warmth, a padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle, and a rubber lug outsole for traction. Plus they're available in loads of colors and have narrow, medium, wide, and half sizes for a truly customized fit.
21. Polo Ralph Lauren Water-Repellent Quilted Vest
A quilted vest can make a lovely wardrobe addition in the winter months if you want to stay warm but don't want to overheat when you're wearing a sweater under your jacket. This water-repellent jacket will keep your man dry in the rain with a down-alternative fill that will keep him warm. Pair with a thick sweater and chinos for a smart look.