Ready to get your sweat on? This year’s amazing Amazon Prime Day fitness watch deals have got us all in a spin.
It can be hard to know what to look for in a fitness watch, but there is one thing we always recommend – and that’s getting a bargain! Thankfully, with Amazon Prime Day 2020, it’s easy to find one. There are endless different brands to choose from, all offering must-have features to help boost your workout. Whether you’re looking for a heart rate monitor, calorie counter, or just something to check your notifications on, there’s a pick for everyone. And, who says you have to do any exercise? These ones look so smart you can wear them at any time!
Just remember, you will need to be a Prime member to take advantage of these amazing savings, but with Amazon offering a 30-day free Prime membership trial, it’s never been easier to take advantage of the discounts. (Sign up for a free Prime trial here.)
Prime Day fitness watch – quick links
- Fitbit Versa 2 Health & Fitness Smartwatch with Voice Control, Sleep Score & Music – was £199.99, now £129.99 (save £70) | Amazon
- Fitbit Inspire HR Health & Fitness Tracker with Auto-Exercise Recognition – was £89.99, now £59.99 (save £30) | Amazon
- Michael Kors Connected Smartwatch with Wear OS by Google with Speaker – was £329, now £173 (save £156) | Amazon
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 GPS Smartwatch with Built-In Sports Apps and Wrist Heart Rate – was £199.99, now £122.99 (save £77) | Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 3 38mm (GPS) – was £199.95, now £152.15 (save £47.80) | Amazon
- SUUNTO Unisex’s Spartan HR Sports Wrist in Black – was £359, now £238 (save £121) | Amazon
- HUAWEI Watch GT 2e Smartwatch – was £159.99, now £94.99 (save £65) | Amazon
- Amazfit GTS Smartwatch Obsidian Black – was £117.51, now £89.60 (save £27.91) | Amazon
- Garmin Forerunner 35 GPS Running Watch – was £129.99, now £79 (save £50.99) | Amazon
- LETSCOM Smart Watch Health & Fitness Tracker – was £44.99, now £29.99 (save £15) | Amazon
Best Prime Day fitness watch deals
Garmin Forerunner 35 GPS Running Watch – was £129.99, now £79 (save £50.99) | Amazon
Wow, when it comes to looks, the Garmin Forerunner 35 scores highly, but there is a lot more to this fitness tracker than just great style. With it’s large, high-resolution screen, this lightweight pick measures your heart rate, counts your steps and can receive smart notifications on the go. View this deal here.
Fitbit Versa 2 Health & Fitness Smartwatch with Voice Control, Sleep Score & Music – was £199.99, now £129.99 (save £70) | Amazon
Want to track your health both day and night? The Fitbit Versa 2 is the right choice for you. Not only does it measure your heart rate, REM sleep and restlessness in bed, but it also has built-in voice control. Plus, it’s super easy to navigate. Win, win. View this deal here.
Michael Kors Connected Smartwatch with Wear OS by Google with Speaker – was £329, now £173 (save £156) | Amazon
Sleek, stunning and reduced by over £150 – this designer deal is certainly not one to be sniffed at. Great for activity tracking, this fitness watch is waterproof, so perfect for those who want to swim in style. We love. View this deal here.
Apple Watch Series 3 38mm (GPS) – was £199.95, now £152.15 (save £47.80) | Amazon
With Apple products, you’re guaranteed great tech and usability, and this is no exception. Easy to connect up, this is like wearing your smartphone on your wrist. Plus, with this refurbished pick, you’re making good choices for the environment, too. View this deal here.
Fitbit Inspire HR Health & Fitness Tracker with Auto-Exercise Recognition – was £89.99, now £59.99 (save £30) | Amazon
There’s a reason Fitbit appears twice on this list – and that’s because they have something for all tastes. Hate large watches? The Fitbit Inspire HR is more like a chunky bracelet, but it’s packed with tech. This includes calorie tracking, sleep monitoring and even automatic exercise recognition . View this deal here.
Whether these fitness watches are for yourself or a loved-up, there are some big savings to be found in Amazon’s Prime Day sale. But remember, you’ll need to be a Prime member to take advantage of these discounts. So sign up for a free Amazon Prime trial here, before the deals end tonight.
So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to get your sweat on!