We've rounded up the best Memorial Day sales to shop ahead and during Memorial Day weekend—with great bargains at top-rated beauty, fashion, home, sleep, and tech retailers. So, if you're on the hunt for the best Memorial Day deals and discounts, consider your search over.
Memorial Day sales: Quick Links
- AMAZON: Epic Memorial Day deals on outdoor and patio furniture, grills, home items and appliances
- ADIDAS: 50% off select sale items
- ANTHROPOLOGIE: Extra 25% off sale items
- BAREMINERALS: Free full-size cleanser with any $75 purchase Choose and more offers through May 31
- BEAR: 25% off sitewide and $250 free gift set with MD25 applied at checkout
- BEST BUY: Major discounts on TVs, computers, headphones, accessories, and more
- COACH: 30% off select styles with promo code SAVE30
- COVER FX: 20% off sitewide, plus free travel-sized Mattifying Primer on orders $65 or more through May 26
- DELL: up to $500 off Dell laptops
- DERMSTORE: 20% off best-selling products with code SALEWAY through June 1
- EVERLANE: 50% off final sale items
- GAP: 40% off sitewide with promo code FRIEND
- HP: up to $389 off select laptops
- HOME DEPOT: up to 50% off outdoor and indoor home décor, furniture, appliances, and more from May 20 through May 31
- IT COSMETICS: 25% off sitewide, plus 50% off products already on sale
- LOWE'S: up to $245 off appliances
- MACY'S: 20%-50% off styles, accessories, jewelry, handbags, shoes, and more
- NECTAR: Major discounts on mattresses, sleep sets, accessories, and more
- NIKE: 40% off sneakers, running gear, athleisure, and more
- NORDSTROM: 50% off luxury beauty brands, including NARS, MAC Cosmetics, and Guerlain
- OVERSTOCK: up to 70% off sitewide
- SAATVA: $200 off orders of $975
- TEMPUR-PEDIC: up to $500 off mattresses
- ULTA BEAUTY: 50% off top-rated haircare tools and products through May 29
- SEPHORA: 50% off best-selling makeup, skincare, and haircare heroes
- VERISHOP: 80% off fan-favorite fashion and beauty products
- VERIZON: up to $200 off w/ trade-in for iPad Pro 2021
- WALMART: Summer patio furniture and décor from $12
- WAYFAIR: Major savings on outdoor furniture, patio and dining sets, hammocks, gazebos, and more
- ZAPPOS: 30% off select styles
The Best Memorial Day sales to shop right now
We break down the best Memorial Day sales across beauty, fashion, home, sleep, and tech—at legacy retailers including Amazon, Sephora, Home Depot, and more.
Top 6 Memorial Day Sales
Contrasting similar retailers, Bear is offering major savings across its entire product roster—not just on one product SKU or line. Shoppers can now enjoy sitewide discounts on mattresses, like the Bear Original, Bear Hybrid, and Bear Pro, and gift bundles.
While Sephora and Ulta Beauty regularly host sales events, Dermstore rarely offers bargains and discounts—let alone holiday events. And compared to its competition, the leading beauty authority houses a variety of makeup, haircare, and skincare heroes you won't find elsewhere.
But lo and behold: Right now, Dermstore is offering unprecedented discounts during its summer sales event. Time to stock up, ASAP.
Across retailers, you'll see home items discounted at 50% off max. The same cannot be said for Overstock, where shoppers can score 70% off over 1,000 items during its Memorial Day Blowout sale. Overstock's Memorial Day Blowout sale is one of the biggest bargain events of the season.
More often than not, the best hair tools are tacked with three-digit price-tags. This considerable investment excludes accessories, such as heat protection products and other attachments. Luckily, you can shop huge discounts on hair tools, products, brands, and devices during Ulta Beauty's Gorgeous Hair Event.
If you're looking to overhaul your closet and beauty cabinet, consider your quest over. Verishop is offering major savings on top-tier fashion and beauty products, from the likes of Club Monaco, Citizens of Humanity, and Diane von Furstenberg. Now's the time to splurge on items that are normally out of budget.
Right now, you can switch to Verizon and trade your old phone for a 5G mobile device—and get up to $1,000 off. You can choose between the iPhone 12 Pro, Galaxy S21, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, and more. Yes, you read that correctly.
Moreover, if you want to iPad Pro 2021, you don't have to pay a pretty penny for it. The tech mecca of gadgets galore is offering up to $200 off with trade-in, which will nix any sense of buyer's remorse in the butt. The iPad Pro 2021 touts an unparalleled digital experience, featuring cutting-edge technology, display, and perks like keyboard compatibility.
Known for its best powder foundations, bareMinerals is throwing in a full-size cleanser of your choice with any $75 purchase. With your precious complexion in mind, bareMinerals formulates its cleansers with clean, vegan ingredients that are packed with hydrating, nourishing, and antioxidant benefits. Plus, they're free of grisly parabens, phthalates, SLS, PEGs and synthetic fragrances.
The global leader in vegan and cruelty-free beauty has top-rated finds at reasonable prices; and we promise, they're anything but low-grade. The CoverGirl Lash Blast Clump Crusher is an exemplar of the brand's dedication to product quality. (And it's one of the best volumizing mascaras we always carry.)
The treasure trove of beauty finds has recently unveiled its annual Summer Event beginning May 24—where you'll find unmatched bargains on the best hair dryers, nifty skincare devices, ingenious eye creams for wrinkles, and makeup heroes aplenty. Though some brands don't qualify for the promotion, you must hurry and pore over the site's curation.
Save on top-rated creations by IT Cosmetics, including the cult-status CC+ Cream and nourishing Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer. With any $75 purchase, you'll earn your choice of free brushes: the Dual Fiber Silver Wand Ball Brush or the Buki Brush.
Head on over to Nordstrom's robust beauty sale section—where you'll uncover steals on makeup, skincare, and haircare heroes that normally cost well over $100. The deals don't stop there: Nordstrom's 50% off sale is sitewide.
The beauty mecca is offering coveted deals on fan-favorite makeup, skincare, and haircare brands—just apply the promo code FREESHIP at checkout. With hot girl summer on the horizon, it's warranted to hoard the best foundation that won't melt and best hair straightener brushes for frizz among other essentials.
If you're looking to stockpile this latest best hair products and best straighteners, then Ulta Beauty is your beacon in the night. The retail giant currently has shoppers in a tizzy with its highly-anticipated Gorgeous Hair Event, with new beauty discounts popping up every day until May 29. We're talking 2-for-1 deals, tried-and-true solutions against hair thinning, buzzy buys for frizzy hair, and more.
Upgrade your accessory arsenal with luxury finds from Coach, a brand whose revival in the mainstream fashion scene is nothing short of incredible. The brand also recently released its new summer collection, brimming with embroidered handbags, tiered dresses, and more.
Say goodbye to seasonal depression, and hello to sunshine and Macy's annual summer sale event. Snag deals on top-rated jewelry, accessories, designer bags, and best dresses—from brands including Calvin Klein and Free People.
Score major savings from this one-stop shop during the This Won't Last sale, swarming with trend-forward accessories, outfits, and rare finds. Bonus: They're not cheugy, even in the eyes of Gen Z.
Revamp your shoe game with discounts on popular brands, such as Nike, adidas, Converse, and more. Before you talk yourself out of the purchase, remember: as Carrie Bradshaw, a philosopher of the early aughts, once said, "When one door closes, a shoe box open."
Start the summer right with Amazon, a major hub of high-quality investment pieces for your home at discounted prices. In this convenient corner of the internet, you'll find bargains on kitchen essentials, useful gardening tools, and ingenious solutions for your cozy abode.
Whether you're starting a DIY project or sprucing up your space, Home Depot houses the essentials—and you can explore major savings in-store and online now until May 31. The bargains include: up to 30% off Select Furniture, up to 25% off Select Bedding & Bath Linens, up to 25% off Select Wall Décor, up to 20% off Outdoor Entertainment, and up to 15% off Flatware.
Transform your backyard into an outdoor oasis with Walmart's curation of furniture, camping gear, grills, appliances, and home entertainment. The retail authority is brimming with unrivalled finds, from portable speakers and polaroid cameras to $5 plant food and outdoor dining sets under $1000.
Wayfair ups the ante with Memorial Day sales year after and year; and 2021 is poised to bring bigger and better savings across more categories, including home and kitchen. You can easily score finds under $50; plus, deals are updated daily—even after the holiday festivities.
Bear's Memorial Day sales are simply unmatched. In addition to sitewide discounts and gift bundles, the retailer is offering free cloud pillows (up to $125 value) and a free sheet set (up to $125 value). Plus, the best-selling Bear Original Mattress is currently $747—that's 25% off its original price!
Right now, Nectar is offering early-bird Memorial Day sales that are worth the splurge—including major savings on the Nectar Memory Foam Mattress. With your purchase, you'll receive a mattress protector (worth $99), sheets set (worth $150), and best pillows (worth $150).
Saatva curates high-quality mattresses that offer enhanced support for all sleeping positions. To celebrate Memorial Day, the brand is taking $200 off orders of $975 or more—including the award-winning Saatva Classic Mattress. With this discount, the twin XL is under $1,000 (was $1,049), while the queen is just under $1,300 (originally $1,499).
Tempur-Pedic is slashing up to $500 off adjustable mattress sets,
plus a $300 instant gift with your mattress set purchase. Shop now, and you'll also receive $300 off the ProBreeze and LuxeBreeze mattresses; and an extra $200 off the Tempur-Ergo Smart Base.
Cyber Week may be long gone for scooping up the best tech deals; however, Best Buy is now offering huge Memorial Day sales on popular 4K TVs under $300, headphones, laptops, smart home picks, cell phones—the list goes on. You'll also want to check out today's top deals and Best Buy's deal of the day.
Compared to clunky tech junk, HP is a leader in curating quality, easy-to-use gadgets and devices. The retailer always offers weekly deals, where you can save up to 45% on select popular models. And for Memorial Day weekend, you can score huge savings on laptops with long-lasting battery life, high definition display, and more.
12.9" iPad Pro (128GB/2021): up to $200 off
Verizon is offering $100 off the new 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro. Plus, if you want to trade in an old device, you'll save up to $200 off Apple's new iPad Pro tablets.
5G phone sale: up to $1,000 off w/ trade-in
If you trade in your old phone, port your number, and sign up for an Unlimited plan, you'll receive $1,000 off Verizon's 5G phones, including Apple's iPhone 12 models and Samsung's Galaxy S21 models.
iPhone 12 Pro: buy one, get one free
When you purchase a new iPhone 12 Pro at Verizon with an Unlimited plan, you'll receive a free iPhone 12 Pro in return. The iPhone 12 Pro leverages a large Super Retina OLED display, 5G connectivity, three rear cameras, and more.
Galaxy S21: buy one, get one free @ Verizon
When you buy a new Galaxy S21 at Verizon with an Unlimited plan, you'll receive a free Galaxy S21 in return. Compared to Apple iPhone devices, the Galaxy S21features a 6.2-inch,128GB of storage, rear cameras, and more.
FAQ about Memorial Day sales
When do Memorial Day sales start?
- Memorial Day sales begin as early April and span through the entire month of May.
- That being said, the majority of retailers will unveil Memorial Day sales the week before the actual holiday, which falls on Monday, May 31. These Memorial Day sales continue through the three-day holiday weekend—and end on Memorial Day.
- Post Memorial Day, many retailers announce and host summer-annual sales, deals, and bargains throughout the season. The next big sales event is Amazon Prime Day 2021, which is slated to commence sometime in June or July.
Are Memorial Day sales worth buying?
- Though Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are considerably better, you can score major discounts on outdoor furniture and gear, home appliances, and décor during Memorial Day sales events.
- Additionally, you can find bargains at major fashion and beauty retailers during this time—as they aim to phase out old collections and products in favor of new items and lines for the summer season.
What are the best Memorial Day sales?
- The biggest categories discounted include tech (think: mobile devices, TVs, etc.), home and kitchen appliances, and outdoor items in preparation for the summer season.
- Memorial Day sales also focus on summer apparel, fitness gear, and mattresses, with many sleep-orientated companies offering sitewide discounts.