The Sephora Spring Sale just kicked off, and we're here to break it all down so you can score the greatest discounts possible. There's never been a better time to indulge in a spring refresh, beauty style.
For basketball fans, there's March Madness and the Villanova Wildcats. For the football-obsessed, there's Superbowl Sunday, plus accompanying dips and cheeky (and poignant) ads. And for the beauty savants, there's the Sephora Spring Sale: the retailer's most highly-anticipated shopping event with discounts on best hair dryers, best foundations, and more — including new and old skincare, makeup, fragrance, and haircare products.
But before forging into the wild west with trepidation, you'll want a comprehensive overview on the sale, plus insights on top products worth backing.
Breakdown of the Sephora Spring Sale
- There are three tiers that correlate with how much you spend in a calendar year: Rogue ( at least $1,000 per year), VIB (at least $350 per year), and Insider (friendly reminder, membership is free). Rogue and VIP shoppers get more discounts and have earlier and longer access to the event.
- Rouge: 20% off from Friday, April 9 to Monday, April 19
- VIB: 15% off from Tuesday, April 13 to Monday, April 19
- Insider: 10% off from Thursday, April 15 to Monday, April 19
- You can shop in-store or online with the code OMGSPRING applied at checkout.
- A generous portion of the Sephora Collection is 30% off between Friday, April 9, and Monday, April 19th for Beauty Insiders only (Tiered savings won't cross over into this specific promotion).
- Shoppers can redeem discounts as often as they'd like during their designated tier-level time period, and you aren't held to a purchase minimum.
- For U.S. shoppers, excluded products include: The Ordinary products and Nudestix Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel; one Dyson item is allowed per transaction.
- For Canadian shoppers, excluded products include: MAC Viva Glam; five Morphe items are allowed per transaction.
- This promotion cannot be combined with other offers.
- Things that do not apply: Instacart, Instagram shopping, in-store services, previous purchases, and purchases of gift cards, gift wrapping, and packaging
Sephora Spring Sale - Quick Links
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter, $44
- Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter, $38
- Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint, $29.50
- Supergoop PLAY Everyday Lotion SPF 30, $32
- Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops, $29
- Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30, $52
- Dyson Airwrap Styler Limited Edition Gift Set, $549
- Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector, $28
- Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Hair Mask, $36
Let's be real: It's time to swap your outdated, thick makeup for more lightweight (and undeniably enduring) formulas. And it certainly doesn't hurt to stock up on two-in-one products that'll eliminate the need for additional transactions. We know the search is overwhelming, so we've curated our top three makeup picks for your arsenal. You're welcome.
Best Skin Products
Sunny skies warrant the winter-to-summer skincare transition: from dense creams to nourishing and weightless formulas. As expert beauty connoisseurs, we've scoured far and wide to find the best skin products, all of which are designed to maintain optimal skin health (even in the heat).
Best Hair Products
Sephora has a treasure trove of haircare goodies, spanning from new releases to legacy holy grails for all types and textures. Amid this abyss, we've rounded up products for repairing and restoring winter-dried (and fried) strands. That being said, we'd be remiss if we excluded the Dyson Airwrap Styler Limited Edition Gift Set, which grants users with versatile styling and control over tresses. Cheers to the season of new beginnings and better hair days.
The one thing both Princess Diana and Meghan Markle wanted from the Queen, according to royal expert
Royal expert weighs in on the Queen's closest relationships
By Georgia Farquharson •
The Bachelor's Arie and Lauren Luyendyk confirm the birth of twins
Lauren Luyendyk has given birth
By Georgia Farquharson •
Shoppers say this magnesium lotion for sleep minimizes the effects of insomnia—and it's only £10
BetterYou's magnesium lotion for sleep promises to support a restful night’s sleep by naturally relaxing tired muscles. Here's why you need it, ASAP
By TI Media •
I tried the new L'Oreal pure retinol serum for a month and these are my honest thoughts
The L'Oreal pure retinol serum has been 22 years in the making, so it packs a serious anti-aging punch. But is the Revitalift worth the hype? You bet
By Fiona Embleton •
How to shave your legs—5 tips for the best results
Ready for silky-smooth skin? Start with this refresher on how to shave your legs
By Woman and Home •
This hydrating shampoo and conditioner already has a 28,000 person waitlist
Over 28k shoppers are waiting eagerly for the launch of Coco & Eve's new shampoo and conditioner
By Rylee Johnston •
Meghan Markle's favorite beauty brand just announced a rare summer sale
Skincare brand Tatcha is having a rare beauty sale featuring some of Meghan Markle's go-to products
By Rylee Johnston •
Meghan Markle's favorite drugstore mascara is under £8 for a limited time only
Meghan Markle's favorite mascara is way more affordable than you'd expect
By Caitlin Elliott •
Does sunscreen expire? We answer all your SPF questions and reveal our fave products
Wondering does sunscreen expire, if sunburn turns into a tan or what SPF actually stands for? We've got you
By Jess Beech •
The best lightweight foundation for sheer coverage and natural radiance
These are the best lightweight foundations for every skin type and budget
By Fiona McKim •