Finding Dyson hair dryer deals can be a challenge. This highly coveted product is known for being a top-quality hair dryer with a variety of different functions, and as it's such a well-loved product, the brand doesn't often choose to reduce the (pretty high) RRP.
The Dyson Supersonic hair dryer is consistently praised as one of the best hair dryers in the world - thanks to such accolades, it can be tricky to get your hands on one. But that's not to say that Dyson hair dryer deals don't exist - it's possible to enjoy a discounted hair dryer either by purchasing a refurbished option, or to snag a great deal due to the bundles available which offer free gifts and accessories.
We've scoured retailers across the web, both in the US and the UK, to bring you the best Dyson hair dryer deals available everywhere. Much of this stock will be low as shoppers snap up the Supersonic in time for Christmas. And with Black Friday deals now in the past, some special bundle deals have either sold out or are well on their way to doing so. Having said that, if you are keen on a money-off saving, it may be worth holding out for the January sales to see if one of these iconic devices comes on sale at a discount.
Where to shop Dyson hair dryer deals in the UK
- Amazon: Next day delivery on various designs of Dyson Hair Dryer (opens in new tab)
- Argos: Available in three colours, with Nectar points for money off future orders (opens in new tab)
- Boots: Get £60 worth of Boots Advantage points with purchase (opens in new tab)
- Currys: Free next-day delivery on all Dyson hair care (opens in new tab)
- Dyson: Special gift edition available with free accessories worth £100 (opens in new tab)
- eBay: Save 18% on refurbished models on the official Dyson outlet on eBay (opens in new tab)
- John Lewis: Dyson Hair Dryer in stock with free delivery (opens in new tab)
- QVC: Dyson Supersonic comes with free delivery in different colorways (opens in new tab)
Current Dyson hair dryer deals and bundles in the UK
Dyson Supersonic hair dryer in Iron/Fuchsia (Refurbished):
£329.99 £269.99 | eBay (opens in new tab)
If you don't mind opting for a refurbished model, head to Dyson's official eBay store, where you can find refurbished models like this one, with five attachments. These come from the manufacturer with a one-year guarantee so you can be confident they've been refurbished to the highest quality, and the brand guarantees that there are no more than two minor cosmetic defects on a single component or more than four on the whole machine.
Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer in Fuchsia: £329.99 (get £50 of advantage points back) | Boots (opens in new tab)
While you won't save any money upfront, Boots is offering £10 of advantage points for every £60 spent on Dyson electricals. This means that if you buy this hot pink hue of the iconic hair dryer from Boots, you can get £50 of advantage card points to spend. If you shop at Boots regularly (and who doesn't?) this offer is well worthwhile.
Limited edition Dyson Supersonic hair dryer in Vinca blue and Rosé: £359.99 | Dyson (opens in new tab)
This year's seasonal gift edition includes three complimentary styling accessories, a paddle brush, detangling comb and a beautiful blue storage box, with a total value of £100. What's more, the blue and rosé colorway is gorgeous, and the dryer comes along with a generous five styling attachments, including the new flyaway attachment for fine hair.
Dyson Red Supersonic Hair Dryer & Travel Bag: £328.92 | QVC (opens in new tab)
This elusive Red and Nickel Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer bundle is back in stock at QVC. This color scheme was originally released as a special Valentine's Day edition but has proven to be a hit for any time of year and is an especially popular Christmas gift for her (opens in new tab).
Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer: £329.99 | Currys (opens in new tab)
At Currys, you have your choice between the more standard Iron/Fuchsia or sleek Black/Nickel colorways. Included styling attachments are a gentle air attachment, diffuser, concentrator, wide-toothed comb, and the brand-new flyaway attachment for sleek frizz-free blow-drying.
Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer with Five accessories: £329.99 | Dyson UK (opens in new tab)
At Dyson UK, you can find the Supersonic Hair Dryer in stock in either Nickel/Copper or Iron/Fuchsia. It comes with five attachments, including the new flyaway attachment for super-smooth styling - set to be one of the top beauty gifts (opens in new tab) this Christmas.
Not only this, you can also get a sleek display stand, which presents your Supersonic hair dryer and is made from heat-resistant steel, for free with this deal - it's usually worth £65, so that's a great bargian.
Where to shop Dyson hair dryer deals in the US
- Amazon: Save money on a Dyson Supersonic hair dryer with next day delivery (opens in new tab)
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Dyson Supersonic is in stock in several colorways right now (opens in new tab)
- Dyson: Free gifts available with purchase, worth over $100 (opens in new tab)
- Sephora: Score free shipping on a Special Edition Supersonic Hair Dryer Set (opens in new tab)
- QVC: Free shipping on all Dyson Supersonic hair dryers (opens in new tab)
- Ulta Beauty: Discover a range of Dyson hair tools and bundles (opens in new tab)
Current Dyson hair dryer deals and bundles in the US
Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer With Free Gifts: $429.99 (free gifts worth up to $125) | Dyson (opens in new tab)
Dyson has gone one better than other retailers by offering this limited edition dryer not just with the five attachments and presentation case, but also a rosé paddle brush and a detangling comb. Including the presentation case, these three gifts are worth $125 overall, so this is a deal not to be missed - especially considering how seldom Dyson hair dryers are offered as part of a deal.
Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Professional Edition: $479.99 (with two Dyson gifts) | Dyson (opens in new tab)
This version of the Dyson hair dryer is designed to suit professional stylists for prolonged use - but it'd be great for at-home use, too, and right now Dyson is offering a complimentary Dyson-designed stand and wall cradle with a magnetic attachment dock with this model. At $50 more than the standard version, it features a longer power cord plus a more powerful filter. It's also slightly lighter so it's easier on the wrists.
Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer with Attachments, Brush, & Comb: $429.99 | QVC (opens in new tab)
Get the Iron/Fuchsia colorway of the Supersonic from QVC and enjoy not only the five standard attachments included, which cater to all different hair types and styling needs, but also a wide tooth detangling comb and a fuchsia-and-iron barrel brush.
This is the same price as the standard edition Dyson Supersonic with included attachments, and the price for the comb and barrel brush would almost reach $65, so we recommend snapping up this deal while stocks last.
Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer (Refurbished) in Prussian Blue/Rich Copper:
$369 $229 | DailySale (opens in new tab)
This colorway is currently out of stock on Dyson's official site, so if you don't mind a refurbished model - or that you'll only receive the device, not including accessories or attachments - this deal is a great way to nab a huge saving on a Supersonic dryer.
Refurbished items are still in good working condition despite their low price, and you can save almost half price on the RRP of the Prussian Blue/Rich Copper colorway on Dyson's site. Heat damage, frizz and flyaways are all controlled and prevented with this sleek hair dryer, which simultaneously styles and dries the hair.
Dyson Special Edition Supersonic Hair Dryer: $429 (with blue presentation case) | Sephora (opens in new tab)
Sephora is currently offering Dyson's beautiful blue and rosé special gift edition for 2022 with five attachments, including a diffuser, a wide tooth comb, a styling concentrator, a flyaway attachment and a gentle-air attachment. Plus, the sleek dryer is presented in the limited edition blue presentation case, making this perfect for gifting.
These limited edition colorways and bundles tend to sell out in the run-up to the holidays, but Sephora does still have stock at present.
What you need to know about Dyson hair dryer sales
How can I find the best Dyson hair dryer deals in 2022?
This much-hyped hair tool was Dyson's first venture into hair care and our Beauty Editor even rated it four-and-a-half stars out of five in her Dyson Supersonic hair dryer review. We found it reduced hair damage, was fast, powerful, quiet, and provided an excellent user experience.
But, with an RRP of $429.99 / £329.99 it's definitely an investment, so it's worth seeking out a deal when you want to snap it up.
However, finding the best Dyson Supersonic hair dryer deals is akin to finding a unicorn. Okay, maybe not that tricky, but these deals are still elusive. So, what can you do to save some extra cash on Dyson's premier hair styling tool? Here are some of our top buying tips:
- Take advantage of Dyson Owner Rewards: Dyson runs occasional promotions for its loyal customers. During Black Friday, shoppers who previously purchased a Dyson product and registered it was able to enter a one-time promotional code for 20% off a new Dyson product of their choice including the Supersonic. There's a possibility this offer will return at some point during 2022, so stay tuned.
- Shop around: To ensure you get the most for your money, look at more than just discounted prices and seek retailers offering free shipping, loyalty card points, or extra accessories when considering where to purchase your hair dryer. Also, be sure to search for coupons that'll shave some extra money off. For instance, Sephora's VIB coupons are often valid on Dyson hair tools.
- Keep an eye on major shopping holidays: The best Dyson hair dryer deals tend to happen around the year's biggest shopping holidays - namely Amazon Prime Day in mid-summer and Black Friday in November. These offers tend to yield significant savings, which also means they often go out of stock quickly. You'll have to act fast as the competition is deadly fierce.
- Consider gift sets: Dyson already has a range of hair dryer gift sets on offer with limited-edition colors and cases for your product. Keep this in mind when deciding whether to invest in a discounted hairdryer or pick up a limited-edition gift set on offer.
- Snap up a refurbished hair dryer: If even discounted hairdryers are out of your budget, don't worry, there's another way you can get your hands on a Dyson Supersonic hairdryer for less. Check out the brand's refurbishment center and pick up a hairdryer that has been refurbished by a Dyson engineer with genuine Dyson parts. Unsurprisingly, they are often sold out, but you can sign up for updates (opens in new tab) to keep you in the loop with restocks.
If you're really at a loss when it comes to buying a Dyson hair dryer, consider an alternative. The GHD Helios is a more affordable option that's much easier to find in stock. And as we note in our Dyson Supersonic vs GHD Helios showdown, the Helios offers impressive results at a lower cost.
How much does Dyson delivery cost?
Shipping costs for Dyson hairdryers will vary depending on your region and the retailer you purchase with.
If you're shopping via the Dyson website in the US, shipping is free for select zip codes and takes 1-2 working days.
In the UK, shipping is free for Standard Next Day Delivery. For scheduled delivery before 9am on a weekday, there's a delivery charge of £5, while Saturday delivery before 9am comes with an £8 charge.
When shopping for Dyson products via another retailer, check the retailer's website for more information on shipping prices and timelines. Many offer free shipping via coupon or with a minimum spend requirement.
Alison Barretta is a freelance writer and editor from Philadelphia, USA who specializes in home and lifestyle, skincare, and tech. For the last 15 years, she has been sharing buying advice and product reviews with curious, cost-conscious shoppers from around the world. Alison's work has been featured in Forbes, Business Insider, Tom's Guide, TechRadar, and Creative Bloq.
When she's not reviewing mattresses or waxing poetic about her favorite face cleansers, Alison can be found teaching/training in martial arts, streaming underrated TV series, trying new recipes, and singing karaoke until her throat is hoarse.
- Kenedee FowlerShopping Writer
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's first date spot revealed but what is the exclusive members club and how can you visit?
In their recent Netflix docuseries, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle opened up about their first-ever date, here is how you can visit
By Laura Harman • Published
The MAC Whitney Houston collection has launched with limited edition bold golds and the ultimate red lipstick
The MAC Whitney Houston inspired line has landed in honor of the late pop sensation
By Caitlin Elliott • Published