Despite the Dyson Hairdryer being in our lives for over seven years now, finding Cyber Monday deals on the beloved hairdryers is quite the feat. And we're not surprised as to why, what is known as one of the best hair dryers on the market is a strong favourite of our own expert team of beauty editors.
Cyber Monday has finally arrived and we're already seeing some impressive savings on selected colourways if you shop with certain retailers. As for the Dyson hair dryer Black Friday deals, we're seeing £30 off at Very on the blue and blush colourway. Plus, if you don't mind opting for a refurbished model, you can save £50 via the official Dyson outlet on eBay right now.
Perhaps you're wondering whether the infamous tool is even worth the hype. Well, we gave it an admirable 4.5 stars in our Dyson Supersonic hair dryer review, praising it as "one of the most impressive tools we've been lucky enough to test out."
Where to shop Dyson hair dryer Cyber Monday deals
- Amazon: Fast, free delivery on various designs
- Argos: Save £30 on the Dyson Supersonic in Blush Blue
- Boots: Get the Supersonic for £300 with a £30 saving
- Currys: £30 off the special edition Dyson hair dryer bundle
- Dyson: Price-matched savings of £30 on the Blush Blue colourway with a complimentary presentation case and brush kit worth £100
- John Lewis: Get your Dyson Supersonic for £299
- Very: Limited-edition Dyson Supersonics on sale right now
Dyson hair dryer Cyber Monday deals
Be warned: a lot of the below savings are of the exact same model because a lot of retailers have price-matched the same great savings.
Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer with Gift Case - Blue Blush:
was £329.99, now £299.99 at Very (save £30)
Matching Argos' saving, this Very deal knocks £30 off this perfectly giftable hair dryer set. It comes with the same five attachments, including a flyaway attachment to ensure a shiny finish.
More Dyson hair dryer deals
Don't fancy a blue hair and pink dryer? Take a look at these savings instead.
Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer in Iron/Fuchsia (Refurbished):
£329.99 £279.99 (with code DYSONBF40) | eBay
If you don't mind purchasing a refurbished Dyson model, this deal comes from the official Dyson outlet on eBay, and means you can nab the coveted Supersonic dryer in the Iron/Fuchsia shade for £50 less than the RRP.
The item has been professionally inspected, cleaned and refurbished, and has a one-year guarantee.
Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer in Blue/Gold: £429.99 (+ free Red Gesso Presentation Case) | Dyson
This special-edition Blue/Gold version of the Supersonic has been out of stock for a while, so we're happy to see it back at Dyson. The striking model comes with five styling attachments and a red 'Gesso' presentation case to store everything in. There's a two-year guarantee on this model, and if you recycle your used Supersonic model through Dyson, you can get £65 of cashback to use for this purchase.
Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer in Onyx Black and Gold: £329 (+ free gift worth up to £60) | Dyson
This brand-new colourway is available as part of the Dyson Black Friday deals, with shiny red buttons and luxurious-looking gold accents. The new colourway is the same price as existing shades, and Dyson also offer a complimentary black presentation case worth £60 with this deal.
How can I find the best Dyson hair dryer deals in 2023?
When we tested Dyson's first venture into hair care, we found that the much-hyped hair tool was fast, powerful, quiet, and best of all, reduced hair damage. But with an RRP of around £329.99, it's definitely a hefty investment, so it's definitely worth trying to find a deal when you want to snap it up.
However, finding the best Dyson Supersonic hair dryer deals is akin to finding a unicorn. Okay, maybe not that tricky, but these deals are still pretty elusive. So, what can you do to save some extra cash on Dyson's premier hair styling tool? Here are some of our top buying tips:
- Take advantage of Dyson Owner Rewards: Dyson runs occasional promotions for its loyal customers. During Black Friday, shoppers who previously purchased a Dyson product and registered it were able to enter a one-time promotional code for 20% off a new Dyson product of their choice including the Supersonic. There's a possibility this offer will return at some point during 2023, so stay tuned.
- Shop around: To ensure you get the most for your money, look at more than just discounted prices and seek retailers offering free shipping, loyalty card points, or extra accessories when considering where to purchase your hair dryer. Also, be sure to search for coupons that'll shave some extra money off. For instance, Sephora's VIB coupons are often valid on Dyson hair tools.
- Keep an eye on major shopping holidays: The best Dyson hair dryer deals tend to happen around the year's biggest shopping holidays - namely Amazon Prime Day in mid-summer, and Black Friday in November. You'll have to act fast as the competition is deadly fierce, so stock doesn't tend to last long, and there are often very few deals to choose from.
- Consider gift sets: Dyson already has a range of hair dryer gift sets on offer with limited edition colours and cases for your product. Keep this in mind when deciding whether to invest in a discounted hairdryer or pick up a limited edition gift set on offer.
- Snap up a refurbished hair dryer: If even discounted hairdryers are out of your budget, don't worry, there's another way you can get your hands on a Dyson Supersonic hairdryer for less. Check out the brand's refurbishment centre and pick up a hairdryer that has been refurbished by a Dyson engineer with genuine Dyson parts. Unsurprisingly, they are often sold out, but you can sign up for updates to keep you in the loop with restocks.
If you're really at a loss when it comes to buying a Dyson hair dryer, consider an alternative. The GHD Helios is a more affordable option that's much easier to find in stock. And as we note in our Dyson Supersonic vs GHD Helios showdown, the Helios offers impressive results at a lower cost. If you're undecided on the Shark hair dryer vs Dyson debate, we also consider the slightly less expensive Shark hair dryer a worthy alternative for salon-worthy locks.
How much does Dyson delivery cost?
Shipping costs for Dyson hairdryers will vary depending on your region and the retailer you purchase with. In the UK, shipping is free for standard next-day. For scheduled delivery before 9am on a weekday, there's a delivery charge of £5, while Saturday delivery before 9am comes with an £8 charge.
When shopping for Dyson products via another retailer, check the retailer's website for more information on shipping prices and timelines. Many offer free shipping via coupon or with a minimum spend requirement.
Is the Dyson Supersonic worth the investment?
We asked our beauty editor with curls, Rhiannon Derbyshire, for her thoughts on the Dyson Supersonic, considering she often uses the diffuser attachment for definition and hold when going for a naturally curly hairstyle. “The Dyson Supersonic is designed to dry without the damage, which is a non-negotiable if you have curly hair like I do”, says Rhiannon.
She adds: “I love that the set comes with a diffuser and a comb attachment (as well as a handful of others) as a standard, making it an inclusive buy. What's not inclusive, I'm willing to acknowledge, is the price. But if you can afford it (or, even better, can find it on offer), it's worth the investment. It works brilliantly on my 3A curls, drying gently but efficiently, without the crispiness.”
Beauty editor Fiona McKim has long, straight hair, and she sings the praises of the Dyson Supersonic, while similarly acknowledging the price tag. “It's undeniably expensive, and might not be the new kid on the block anymore, but the Dyson Supersonic is worth every penny in our opinion. From the comfort you're given while you're using it to the sleek and shiny results and the healthy hair that follows (we've never had a bouncy blow-dry quite as shiny and healthy-looking!), Dyson has put thought and consideration into every aspect of this dryer. You don't need to be an engineer to understand that some incredible science is inside that handle."
Rhiannon Derbyshire is the Senior Beauty Editor for Woman & Home and other publications. She started interning for magazines while working alongside her Fashion Journalism degree. There, she was lured from the fashion returns cupboard to the beauty desk, seduced by matte lipsticks, posh shampoos, and every skincare product imaginable. Since then, she’s specialized in writing about beauty, fashion, interiors, and health, but beauty remains her favorite topic.
As woman&home's Beauty Channel Editor, Fiona Mckim has tried more beauty products than she’s had hot dinners and nothing makes her happier than raving about a brilliant find on womanandhome.com. Fiona joined woman&home as Assistant Beauty Editor in 2013, and she has since covered every corner of the industry, from interviewing dermatologists and celebrities to reporting backstage at Fashion Week and judging the w&h Beauty Awards.
View the latest Dyson discount codes from woman&home's voucher team to get some money off your haircare purchases.
Sign up to our free daily email for the latest royal and entertainment news, interesting opinion, expert advice on styling and beauty trends, and no-nonsense guides to the health and wellness questions you want answered.
Hannah is the UK Shopping Writer for woman&home. As a shopping writer, Hannah has written on everything from period pants to wine subscriptions, and is especially interested in sustainable alternatives to well-known products, as well as books and homeware accessories.
Before she joined the team at woman&home Hannah headed up the social media accounts for Wonderland in 2019, where she was also a Contributing Editor for the magazine’s sister titles. During the COVID-19 pandemic, Hannah also explored evolving shopping trends at New York Magazine’s The Strategist UK, researching everything from face masks to status candles and even pens.
- Kenedee FowlerShopping Writer
The best red carpet looks of the 00s are some of the most iconic of all time (and seriously nostalgic)
The best red carpet looks of the 00s are legendary, these are the showstoppers we still talk about
By Dionne Brighton Published
Prince William’s drastic plans revealed – ‘everything will look different’
The Prince of Wales’s plans for the monarchy have reportedly been revealed
By Jack Slater Published
The luxury cleansing balm loved by Kate Middleton is on sale RIGHT NOW
The iconic Emma Hardie cleansing balm is on sale thanks to Amazon Prime Day
By Madeline Merinuk Published
The luxury cleansing balm Catherine Zeta-Jones swears by is on sale for a very limited time
The Elemis Pro-Collagen range is majorly discounted for Amazon Prime Day, including Catherine Zeta-Jones' fave pore-cleansing balm...
By Naomi Jamieson Published
The 'Botox in a bottle' skin gel Kate Middleton reportedly swears by has a big discount now
This Biotulin serum is said to be a firm favourite in Kate Middleton's skincare regime and it's currently 31% off
By Naomi Jamieson Published
Achieve Kate Middleton's voluminous blowout with this Revlon styling brush - now 52% off for Amazon Prime Day
The viral Revlon One-Stop styling brush is just £29.99 for Amazon Prime Day and will help you achieve Kate's signature blowout...
By Naomi Jamieson Published