The best Simba mattress deals in March include discounts of up to 60%
We've rounded up the best Simba mattress deals this month, with up to 40% off new mattresses and as much as 60% off refurbished options
- (opens in new tab)
- (opens in new tab)
- (opens in new tab)
- Sign up to W&H Newsletter Newsletter
Shop the best Simba mattress deals and sales this month for big savings on the bestselling sleep brand, with up to 40% off brand new mattresses and up to 60% off refurbished mattresses.
Simba offers some of the best mattresses to buy online, and in the current sale, you can nab a bestselling mattress at up to 40% off on the official Simba site (opens in new tab).
Refurbished options on Simba feature even better deals, with up to 60% off. While the deals currently available on Simba's site are very similar to what we saw last month, there are now bigger savings to be found at stockists of the brand, such as Amazon.
Although there are discounts of up to 60% off available on certain Simba mattresses on Amazon (opens in new tab) at the moment, we'd always recommend buying direct from the brand's site to take advantage of the 200-night trial.
We've sourced the best Simba mattress deals available this month below. All the prices in this article reflect the cost of a standard UK small double or double bed, unless stated otherwise.
The best Simba mattress deals available right now
- Amazon: Save up to 60% on a Simba mattress (opens in new tab)
- Mattress Online: Selected Simba mattresses are now up to 40% off (opens in new tab)
- Simba: Save up to 60% on a refurbished mattress and up to 43% off bed bundles (opens in new tab)
This month's best Simba mattress deals
Simba Hybrid Mattress:
£1,079 £647.40 | Simba (opens in new tab)
Simba's Hybrid mattress is a winning five-layered foam and Aerocoil® spring combination that has won the brand legions of fans, due to its breathability and comfort. Shop directly from Simba to make use of the 200-night sleep trial, during which time you can easily return the mattress if it's not quite right. There's a ten-year guarantee, too, so if something should go wrong with the mattress you can swap it out for a brand new one.
Simba offers 40% off this mattress at the moment, with a voucher automatically applied at checkout - allowing you to save £432 on the UK small double size.
Simba Hybrid Pro Mattress Refurbished:
£1,599 £639.60 | Simba (opens in new tab)
Another way to save on a new Simba mattress is to shop a refurbished option - these mattresses are previously owned returns, which are then resold at a lower price. Every mattress is inspected and deep-cleaned, then repackaged and is good-as-new for resale. Refurbished mattresses have a thirty-night trial rather than the 200-night available for brand new mattresses, and a one-year warranty period.
Stock for refurbished mattresses is unsurprisingly low, so be sure to snap up this deal before it goes - the UK small double is currently 60% off on the site, so you can save an impressive £959.40 through this option.
Simba Hybrid Pro (UK Single):
£1,159 £463.60 | Amazon (opens in new tab)
If it's a UK single mattress you're after, act quick on this Amazon deal - by clicking the option to add a coupon to your order, you'll get a huge 60% off on this mattress, but only on the UK single option. The Hybrid Pro features the brand's popular Aerocoil® springs, with a breathable wool layer, too.
Simba Hybrid Essential Mattress:
£899 £539.40 | Simba (opens in new tab)
The Hybrid Essential is a more affordable version of Simba's bestselling Hybrid mattress, but with the same Aerocoil® microspring comfort layer and temperature-regulating foam layer. The Hybrid Essential features one less layer in its mattress, but is still cooling and comforting for restless sleepers. With Simba's 40% discount applied at checkout, you can nab a UK small double size for under £550, which is an impressive price for a high-quality mattress. The same 200-night trial and ten-year guarantee also applies.
Simbatex® Essential Foam Mattress:
£499 £299.40 | Simba (opens in new tab)
Simba's newest budget option provides 30 times more airflow than regular memory foam. It's infused with graphite, for bonus heat control, and encased in an anti-allergenic cover. It's a must if you not only like the hug of memory foam, preferring your mattress not too firm, but also tend to overheat in your sleep. The UK double is on sale through Simba's website right now for £299.40, which is discount of almost £200, and you can still take advantage of the brand's 200-night sleep trial and ten-year guarantee.
Simba Hybrid Luxe Mattress: from
£2,299 £1,379.40 | Simba (opens in new tab)
Simba's most advanced mattress is now 40% off, and it comes with a free mattress protector. It's 31cm deep and made up of 10 layers, up to 6,000 springs and a cashmere-soft bamboo wool layer for an ultra-plush, breathable feel. A UK small double is currently sitting at 40% off on Simba's site, meaning you save a whopping £1,048 on this mattress. There's also a free mattress protector, worth £129, thrown in at the moment. For something that's just as supportive but slightly lower to the ground (and cheaper), the Simba Hybrid Pro (opens in new tab) is also on sale with 40% off.
Simba Hybrid Sleep Bundle: from
£1,716 £1,052.95 | Simba (opens in new tab)
If you're looking for a bundle which doesn't come with a bed frame, the Simba Hybrid Bundle still offers great savings. It includes your choice of Simba Hybrid mattress, two Hybrid pillows (firm or regular), a Hybrid duvet and a mattress protector. What's more, there's free, carbon neutral delivery. This bundle is currently 39% off for the EU double size, meaning you can get your new sleep setup for just over £1,000, and save £663, with this deal.
Simba Platform Sleep Bundle: from
£2,325 £1,415.85 | Simba (opens in new tab)
This 39% discount allows you to save over £1,400 on a Simba Platform bed bundle with a UK double mattress. As well as the easy-to-install, light gray Platform bed base and your choice of Hybrid Duvet (though the traditional Simba Hybrid is the cheapest option in this bundle), you'll also get a down-feel 10.5-tog duvet and two Hybrid pillows. The Hybrid Duvet has a soft, breathable pure cotton cover and features temperature-regulating technology.
Simba Atlas Bed Bundle: from
£3,774 £2,207.25 | Simba (opens in new tab)
Grab a top-notch sleep bundle from Simba with the Atlas bed bundle, and enjoy a 41% discount by choosing a UK double Hybrid Luxe mattress, which comes with a Hybrid duvet, two Hybrid pillows, an Atlas bed base in either light gray or dark gray, and a free mattress protector worth up to £169. The Hybrid Luxe mattress has ten comforting, breathable layers, and the sustainably-made Atlas bed base adds a supportive headboard to the brand's popular Platform bed.
More of today's best Simba mattress deals
1. Simba Hybrid Essential mattress deals
The Simba Hybrid Essential Mattress is the brand's latest model in its Hybrid series. It's 20cm deep, with four layers - one supportive foam base layer, one Aerocoil spring layer for comfort, a patented Simbatex layer for controlling temperature, and a hypoallergenic breathable sleep surface. It features up to 1,500 pocket springs in its spring layer, which help towards even weight distribution and keep the surface from imprinting too heavily.
2. Simba Hybrid mattress deals
The Simba Hybrid Original is the brand's bestselling mattress. It's 25cm deep, with five layers - two supportive base layers, two layers for comfort, including a patented titanium Aerocoil spring layer, and a breathable sleep surface. It features up to 2,500 pocket springs in its spring layer. This is one that is designed to suit you, no matter what your sleeping position, which perhaps explains why it's the brand's bestseller.
This mattress is now on offer for 45% off, so now is the time to buy. Amazon very occasionally undercut Simba, however, the price difference is usually marginal so we would normally recommend buying through Simba directly due to the trial and refund policy.
3. Simba Hybrid Pro mattress deals
The Simba Hybrid Pro comes with more comfort and support at 28cm deep with seven layers and up to 5,000 pocket springs. Its breathable surface is softer than that on the Original and it comes with not one but two titanium Aerocoil spring layers for extra comfort and bounce and a natural wool layer that helps regulate temperature and promote a cooler night's sleep.
4. Simba Hybrid Luxe mattress deals
The Simba Hybrid Luxe is the brand's most advanced mattress model, at 31cm deep with 10 layers and up to 6,000 springs. It comes with the same layers as the Pro and a carbon steel spring layer for extra comfort, a cashmere-soft bamboo wool layer, and the softest, most breathable sleep surface available in the brand's mattresses with open-cell casing too.
Which Simba mattress should you choose?
The Simba range comprises three hybrid mattresses: the Simba Hybrid Essential, the Simba Hybrid, the Simba Hybrid Pro, and the Simba Hybrid Luxe.
Each mattress differs in price, function, and performance – keep reading to learn which Simba mattress would be the best fit for you...
- The Simba Hybrid Essential is ideal for those who want to benefit from the support and high-quality type of mattress that Simba offers, but who don't want to spend too much money. It still features the foam and coil layers that the other mattresses offer, but it just doesn't boast as many layers of support as the others.
- The Simba Hybrid Original is the brand's bestselling mattress. It's designed to suit you no matter how you sleep, with five layers of comfort and ample support for most sleepers. And if you want to complete the set, the Simba Hybrid pillow is one of the best pillows for neck pain or just for those who want some extra support too.
- The Simba Hybrid Pro comes with more comfort and support than the original with a higher depth and two more layers. It's designed for those who want extra comfort and bounce but has a cooling effect too, as the natural wool layer helps to regulate temperature. It's ideal for couples too, as not only will it keep you cool, but it's designed to stay sturdy and stop you from rolling towards the middle.
- The Simba Hybrid Luxe is the brand's most advanced mattress model with the most layers, the highest amount of support, and a bamboo wool layer for breathability. This is the best option for those who suffer from neck pain, upper or lower back pain, or just need the extra support, as it boasts 10 sturdy layers to keep you pain-free at the night.
You can also see our guide to the best mattress sales - if you're keen to find a bargain on other top brands. Once you get your new Simba mattress, don't forget to pair it with any of the best pillows for your best sleep yet. Also, make sure to pick up one of the best mattress protectors to keep your new mattress safe from stains and allergens.
Previous Simba mattress deals and discount codes
To give you a better idea of the kind of sales, deals, and discount codes you can expect at Simba—plus a look into the most likely times for them to appear—these are some Simba discount codes and deals that have been on offer in the past:
Expired Simba mattress discount codes, sales, and deals...
- November 2022: Up to 45% off mattresses and up to 52% off on sleep bundles on the Simba site
- October 2022: 48% off Simba Hybrid mattresses through the brand's site, plus up to 45% off Simba products on Amazon
- July 2022: 40% off Simba Hybrid mattresses plus 35% off its Simba Premium Foam budget mattress
- March 2022: 40% off Simba Hybrid and Simba Hybrid Essential mattresses for new customers, and 35% off Simba Pro and 25% off Simba Luxe mattresses at SimbaSleep.com
- February 2022: 36% off any mattress at SimbaSleep.com for new customers (orders over £300)
- Late January 2022: 41% off any mattress at SimbaSleep.com for new customers (orders over £300)
- Early January 2022: 45% off any mattress at SimbaSleep.com (orders over £300)
- Boxing Day 2021: 45% off everything at SimbaSleep.com (orders over £300)
- December 2021: 36% off any mattress at SimbaSleep.com for new customers (orders over £300)
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend 2021: 45% off everything at SimbaSleep.com for Black Friday (orders over £300)
- November 2021: 41% off any mattress at SimbaSleep.com (orders over £300)
- September 2021: 35% off any mattress at SimbaSleep.com for Sleeptember (orders over £300)
- August 2021: 35% off any mattress when you spend over £300
- July 2021: 35% off any mattress at SimbaSleep.com (orders over £300)
- July 2021: 30% off any mattress with code SIMBAFUTUREMVC30 at SimbaSleep.com
- June 2021: 35% off orders over £300 at SimbaSleep.com
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: 37% off the Hybrid Pro and Simba Hybrid Original at Amazon for Prime subscribers, as well as 40% off the memory foam only models and Essential Hybrid
- June 2021: knock 30% off mattresses with code SIMBAFUTURE30
- May late Bank Hol 2021: 35% off everything when you spend £300 or more
- April 2021: 30% off orders over £300 at Simba
- March 2021: 35% off at Amazon or 26% off at Simba
- February 2021: 30% off at Simba.com
- January 2021: 35% (orders over £200)
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend 2020: 35% off all mattresses
- Oct-Nov 2020: 30% off at Simba.com
- Amazon Prime Day 2020: Simba Hybrid Essential 49% off at Amazon
Alison Barretta is a freelance writer and editor from Philadelphia, USA who specializes in home and lifestyle, skincare, and tech. For the last 15 years, she has been sharing buying advice and product reviews with curious, cost-conscious shoppers from around the world. Alison's work has been featured in Forbes, Business Insider, Tom's Guide, TechRadar, and Creative Bloq.
When she's not reviewing mattresses or waxing poetic about her favorite face cleansers, Alison can be found teaching/training in martial arts, streaming underrated TV series, trying new recipes, and singing karaoke until her throat is hoarse.
- Hannah HolwayShopping writer
Travel planner reveals the one cruise mistake that could cost you big time
If you love a cruise, listen up!
By Madeline Merinuk • Published
Kim Cattrall wears a bejeweled octopus hat - but the out-there headwear could have a double meaning
Is the former Sex and the City star giving us a clue about her next role?
By Madeline Merinuk • Published