Every year the best Cyber Monday deals always rival the discounts on Black Friday. That's why it's so important to know what you're looking to buy before the sales start. This way you can hold out for the best price possible.
Cyber Monday is always the first Monday after Black Friday. This means that Cyber Monday in the UK falls on November 30th 2020 this year. Cyber Monday is the annual pre-Christmas sale that sees brands offer mega discounts on products online. Amazon, Boots, Debenhams, House of Fraser and John Lewis all took part in Cyber Monday last year and are now offering great Cyber Monday discounts again this year!
In previous years, there have been almost double the amount of discounts on fashion and footwear on Cyber Monday compared to Black Friday. So if you're after new clothing or a beauty bargain, or brilliant experience to look forward to in 2021, it's certainly a sale worth waiting for.
The Cyber Monday sales have now officially arrived, and it's your last chance for discounts - so get shopping our pick of the very best deals right now!
Cyber Monday deals UK: quick links
- John Lewis Cyber Monday deals - discounts on furniture, jewellery, beauty and electricals
- Wayfair Cyber Monday deals - begin at 12am!
- Currys Cyber Monday deals - discounts on hoovers, TVs and fitness watches
- Amazon.co.uk Cyber Monday deals - discounts across the site
- Gucci Cyber Monday deals - discounts on beauty, accessories and clothing
- Charlotte Tilbury Cyber Monday deals - discounts on makeup and skincare
- ASOS Cyber Monday deals: savings of up to 75%
- & Other Stories Cyber Monday deals: Up to 50% off selected items
- Shark Cordless Vacuum Cleaner with Anti Hair Wrap – £
349£199 (save £150.99) | Currys
- Apple Airpods with charging case – £
199£157 (save £42) | Amazon
- Samsung 49 inch smart TV – £
499£379 (save £70) | Very
- Vileda Steam Mop – £
89.99£55.99 (save £34.00) | Amazon
- Ninja Foodi OP300UK Pressure and Multi-cooker – £
199.99£149 (save £50.99) | Very
- TASSIMO Coffee Machine – £
89.99now £29.00 (save £60.99) | Currys
- Le Creuset Cast Iron Oval Casserole dish – £
230£184 (save £46) | Amazon
- Kitchen Aid Artisan Stand Mixer –
£499£399 | Currys
- NESPRESSO by Magimix Vertuo Plus Coffee Machine with Aeroccino –
£249£149 (save £100) | Currys
Early Cyber Monday deals US: quick links
- Amazon - deals on laptops, TVs, coffee machines and more
- Best Buy - big savings on laptops, appliances and e-readers
- Le Creuset - save up to 40%
- Yoox - save up to 90%
- Bloomingdales - save up to 30%
- Target - save up to 50%
- Macys - save up to 75%
- Instant Pot Duo Plus 9-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker - $129.95, $89.99 (save $39.96) |Amazon
- Belgique Nonstick Aluminium Red 12-pc Cookware Set - $299, $99 (save $200) | Macys
- Kindle Paperwhite 8GB - $149.99, $104.99 (save $45) | Amazon
- Shark APEX Upright Vaccum with Duo Clean for Carpet and HardFloor - $399.99, $249.99 (save $15) | Amazon
Best Cyber Monday deals UK to shop right now
Best Cyber Monday deals US to shop right now
Best Cyber Monday fashion deals
- Marks & Spencer: We're snapping up midi dresses and cosy coats with up to 30% off
- John Lewis: Save up to 30% on designer and premium high street brands, including Barbour, Mint Velvet and All Saints
- Selfridges: Floral dresses, pointed pumps and embossed scarves - oh my!
- Liberty London: Up to 30% off chic designer staples
- The Outnet: Make extra savings on high-end discounts
- Mulberry: Save hundreds on these classic bags - including a beautiful striking Bayswater
- The White Company: Save 20% on everything - from candles to plates to jumpers
- Whistles: Save 25% on full price wardrobe staples
- Hobbs: These winter warmers are all 25% off
- Boden: Get colourful with up to 30% off womenswear
- Topshop: We're stocking up on stretchy jeans with 25% off everything
In previous years, Cyber Monday has seen a wider variety of clothing deals offered to customers compared to Black Friday. So, some of the best Cyber Monday deals will be across fashion and accessories. Everything from cosy cashmere to new season pyjamas and contemporary jewellery will be discounted.
Browns Fashion, Calvin Klein, Hobbs and Whistles all had 20% off during Cyber Monday in 2019, while Harvey Nichols offered an impressive 40% off selected luxury fashion pieces.
Liberty London also slashed 30% off the price of luxury fashion favourites and discount designer fashion site The Outnet launched a clearance sale with up to 85% off all their sale items.
So, if last year's impressive sale prices are anything to go by, Cyber Monday will be the chance to snap up those new pieces you've been coveting for your wardrobe (and then some!).
Best Cyber Monday beauty deals
- Boots: Always reliable at bringing us low prices - now with killer offers
- Look Fantastic: Save on cult favourites like Olaplex, Cerave and Elizabeth Arden
- Cult Beauty: Get up to 25% off skincare staples like The Ordinary, Paula's Choice and Sunday Riley
- John Lewis: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair and Creed Aventus are among our top picks to have up to 20% off
- Selfridges: The best way to make big savings on premium brands like Diptyque, Tom Ford and La Mer
- Net-A-Porter: One of the only places you can make savings on Jo Malone!
- Harvey Nichols: All the luxury beauty at prices you won't believe
- Amazon: Make bigs savings on big brands, including ghd and Elemis
- Charlotte Tilbury: Save up to 50% on a huge range of gorgeous items
- ghd: The only hair tool you need in your life - and now up to 20% off
Cyber Monday has seen a range of beauty deals offered over the years that have rivalled the discounts offered on Black Friday.
There were savings on skincare and hair care products, such as Elemis Marine Cream, Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream, Aveda's Damage Remedy shampoo, and French pharmacy brand Klorane Dry Shampoo last year. So we hope to see some very similar deals on skin and hair care this year.
Classic make-up brands also got involved in 2019, with deals from Bare Minerals, Liz Earle and Clarins. A great chance to stock up on all your beauty gadgets and essentials, Cyber Monday has also seen amazing discounts on Oral B electric toothbrushes and GHD straighteners in the past, so stay tuned for this year's offers.
You can already save money on fragrance with a number of outlets offering early Cyber Monday perfume deals, including John Lewis's mega Cyber weekend sale that offers Le Labo's popular scent Santal 33 discounted at 10% off.
Best Cyber Monday deals on tech and appliances
- Currys: Save on TVs, vacuum cleaners, small appliances and more
- Argos: We're nabbing the Shark Anti Hair Wrap vacuum from this mega sale
- John Lewis: From smart watches to fancy speakers - grab all the best savings here
- Amazon: Always here with the big price drops, Amazon has saved some of the best for Cyber weekend
- Dyson: Save on the brand's cult electricals with their rare discounts
Everything you need to know about Cyber Monday
How to get the best deals on Cyber Monday
Always compare the prices of products across different brands. While it's easy to get caught up in the hype, pouncing on the first discount you see might not get you the best Cyber Monday deals. Instead, check the prices of the products you want across a range of different websites, so you know you're buying what you want for the lowest price.
Also, make sure you check back in here, on this page, to get the best Cyber Monday deals for 2020. Our team will be going through all the biggest sites, scouring them for the best deals for you. We'll share all the top deals throughout the day on this page. So everything is in one place and easy to fine.
Remember, only buy what you can afford and stick to the budget you set yourself!
How is Cyber Monday different from Black Friday?
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are both huge annual sales that see shoppers get the opportunity to buy a wide variety of products at reduced prices.
Cyber Monday is slightly different from Black Friday in that traditionally it only lasts one day and all of the sales took place online. Whereas the Black Friday sales tend to extend into the week before the date and into the weekend afterwards, resulting in a week's worth of sales and discounts. The Black Friday sales also take place both in store and online.
What is the benefit of shopping on Cyber Monday?
Sometimes stores will reward customers for their loyalty and for waiting to shop with them after Black Friday by offering their biggest and best discounts on Cyber Monday.
The best Cyber Monday deals can sometimes rival discounts see in the days before. So the benefit of waiting is that you can take advantage of these deals without having already spend all your cash in the Black Friday sale.
That being said, if you see brilliant Cyber weekend deals on beauty and fashion that you just don't want to miss, you shouldn’t wait. Once something is sold out in store and online, that's normally it for that product in the sale and it won't come up again on Cyber Monday.
Can you return products you buy on Cyber Monday?
You should always check what a store's returns policy is, especially for goods bought in a sale.
Most products reduced because of the Cyber Monday sale should be covered by the store's usual returns policy. For the majority of retailers, this means that as long as you return the goods bought, unused, within 14 days of receiving them, you can get your money back.
Personal finance expert Salman Haqqi from money.co.uk recommends paying for your Cyber Monday purchases using a credit card for extra protection: "For added protection on Black Friday and Cyber Monday purchases, online or in-store, consider using your credit card.
"Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974, if you pay for an item using your credit card, then you have rights to claim a refund from your credit card provider as well as the seller if something goes wrong.
"This extra protection applies when you buy an item that costs between £100 and £30,000 and means if the seller goes bust or fails to deliver your item you can approach your credit card company to get your money back.”
Issa Rae casually announces her marriage on social media
The actress shared stunning photos from her Southern France wedding on Instagram
By Rylee Johnston •
Marlboro cigarettes could disappear from the U.K. in the next decade
Philip Morris said it wants to stop selling Marlboro cigarettes in the U.K.
By Rebecca Holland •
The 15 most popular Prime Day deals under $25 are quite boring—but you won't regret buying them
It's not too late to scoop up killer Prime Day deals under $25—and we've rounded up 15 of the most practical buys out there
By Dominique McIntee •
The iconic Kate Middleton trainers are finally on sale for Amazon Prime Day
Often called the 'Kate Middleton trainers', Superga's classic shoes are on sale at an amazing deal for Amazon Prime Day
By Aleesha Badkar •
Prime Day alcohol deals—from gin to whiskey, the best bargains to snap up for your at-home bar
Restock your booze cabinet with these fantastic Prime Day alcohol deals—because it's always 5 o'clock somewhere
By Kate McCusker •
Over 100,000 shoppers love this ingenious plug-in security camera—and you can now buy three for under $50 during Amazon Prime Day
Score the Blink Mini 3-pack for 43% off this Amazon Prime Day
By Dominique McIntee •
Amazon's latest Fire HD 10 Tablet is now under $80—so obviously we're adding it to our carts ASAP
Among the vast selection of Amazon Prime Day deals, consider investing in the Fire HD 10 tablet, which offers unparalleled tech and convenience at your fingertips
By Dominique McIntee •
Guess what? You can get two Echo Dots for $50 during Amazon Prime Day—here's how to shop
If there's one thing you plan to buy this Amazon Prime Day, let it be the all-new Echo Dot
By Dominique McIntee •
This is not a drill: Amazon's Fire TV Stick 4K is now 50% off—just in time to stream the Sex and the City reboot
The Fire TV Stick 4K is under $25 during Amazon Prime Day and with over 600,000 positive reviews, it's a bargain you don't want to miss
By Dominique McIntee •
Amazon Prime Day tips–how to get the best bargains and top discounts
Our Prime Day tips and advice on how to bag the biggest savings across Amazon's 2021 sales event
By Kate McCusker •