Matching Christmas jumpers for the whole family are sure to bring a bit of festive cheer to any gathering, and not to mention provide a perfect photo op for the holiday season.
Whether you love the typical tacky knitwear with reindeers and penguins, or you’re looking for an alternative with a more subtle nod to the season, we’ve got all the best matching Christmas jumper styles for you.
The best Christmas jumpers come with a personal touch, so we’ve also found matching family Christmas jumpers you can customise! If that doesn’t make you want to take a Christmas selfie for the photo album, we don’t know what will.
Simply don your jumpers along with some matching Christmas pyjamas and you'll be truly set for the big day. Just don't forget to include your canine family members too and pick up some Christmas jumpers for dogs while you're at it.
Where to shop matching Christmas jumpers
- Boden: Shop matching Christmas jumpers from $59/£41 (opens in new tab)
- Etsy: Best for matching Christmas jumpers by independent sellers from $24/£18 (opens in new tab)
- Joules: Stylish matching Christmas jumpers from $42/£31 (opens in new tab)
- Next: Shop affordable and festive matching Christmas jumpers from $16/£11 (opens in new tab)
- Not on the High Street: The best place to find personalised Christmas jumpers (opens in new tab)
- Sparks and Daughters: Personalise matching Christmas jumpers from $24/£18 (opens in new tab)
- Studio: Find affordable matching Christmas jumpers from $14/£10 (opens in new tab)
- Threadbare: Find a Christmas jumper for everyone from $21.99/£15.99 (opens in new tab)
Best matching Christmas jumpers to shop now
1. Next Grey Sequin Matching Family Jumper
It wouldn’t be Christmas without some sequins, and these cute knits from Next have just the right amount of sparkle to get us in the mood. Featuring two adorable reindeers, the women’s design comes in a soft grey hue whilst the kid's comes in a baby pink color for a cool contrast. The frilly detailing around the neckline and on the cuffs take it up a stylish notch. Perfect for you and your mini me.
- Next Womens Grey Sequin Matching Family Jumper for $46/£32 (opens in new tab)
- Next Kids Pink Sequin Matching Family Jumper for $32/£20 (opens in new tab)
(opens in new tab)
2. Precious Little Plum Daddy, Mummy and Little Pud Family Christmas Jumpers
Solve the dilemma of what to wear on Christmas Day by getting the whole family kitted out in these fun pudding sweaters. The set consists of a Daddy Pud, Mummy Pud and a Little Pud, all in a traditional red coloured jumper and a sweet pudding design. The quality is top notch too, with each sweater featuring a soft brushed fleece lining making them delightfully cozy and soft. Not a scratchy knit in sight! Now the hard bit is just persuading everyone in the family to wear them...
- Precious Little Plum Daddy, Mummy and Little Pud Family Christmas Jumpers at Not on the High Street for $107.75/£76 (opens in new tab)
3. Boden Fair Isle Jumper
We all know our furry friends are part of the family too so get them involved in the action with a fairisle knit that matches yours. All three designs - one for women, kids and then the Christmas sweaters for dogs - feature a colorful traditional fairisle print you can wear throughout the winter months, not just for Christmas. The women’s knit has a relaxed fit, knitted from a wool blend, with a touch of alpaca for a soft and toasty finish. Wear them with your best winter boots on your dog walks and be the envy of all your neighbors.
- Boden Womens Fair Isle Jumper for $140/£95 (opens in new tab)
- Boden Kids Fair Isle Jumper for $64/£37 (opens in new tab)
- Boden Dog Fair Isle Jumper for $60/£40 (opens in new tab)
4. Sparks and Daughters Family Christmas Jumpers
Another cute collection for the whole family, this polar bear Christmas jumper set can be personalised for an extra unique touch (and a great gift idea too!) The matching Christmas jumpers are available in two wearable colors - grey and navy - with an adorable polar bear design across the front. They are fleece lined too so are guaranteed to keep you warm if we’re lucky enough to get a snowy Christmas.
5. Solesmith Personalised I Still Believe in Santa Jumper
Bring the Miracle on 34th Street straight to your home with these charming I Still Believe sweaters. Printed with a stunning illustration of Father Christmas embarking on his night of deliveries, the sweaters can be personalized with your name to ensure everyone knows you still believe in the magic of Christmas. The jumper has a relaxed fit and is brushed lined for added coziness. Great Christmas gifts for kids if you're looking for ideas for their Christmas Eve boxes.
- Solesmith Womens Personalised I Still Believe in Santa Jumper at Joules for $44/£32 (opens in new tab)
- Solesmith Kids Personalised I Still Believe in Santa Jumper at Joules for $44/£32 (opens in new tab)
6. Boden Christmas Crew Neck Snowman Fairisle
Boden has pulled another stylish festive number out of the bag with these cute crewneck knits. The Fair Isle pattern is packed full of color and features snowmen, gingerbread men and robins. The men's design is made from a soft lambswool blend and the matching kid's jumper is crafted from a merino wool blend. The women's has a wool-blend with a touch of alpaca and comes in a bright pink shade. A cute Christmas gift for husbands and their little doppelganger.
- Boden Mens Christmas Crew Neck Snowman Fairisle for $130/£85 (opens in new tab)
- Boden Womens Christmas Crew Neck Snowman Fairisle for £95/$140 (opens in new tab)
- Boden Kids Christmas Crew Neck Snowman Fairisle for $68/£40 (opens in new tab)
7. Wild Flower Moon Company Christmas Matching Sweaters
We get that not everyone wants to embrace novelty knits, so for something a little more minimalist this festive season, these stylish sweaters tick all the boxes. The grey jumpers feature a ‘fa la la’ design across the front which you can get in an array of different colors to suit your style, although we’re big fans of the holiday red and green. This subtler style will work all through the holiday season, so rock them on Thanksgiving too.
8. Personalised Family Christmas Jumper
If a Christmas photoshoot is on the cards this year and his and hers Christmas pyjamas are already hung up in your closet, then these personalized family sweaters will be the perfect finishing touch. You family name is custom printed on the front and you can snap them up in four colors - red, green, navy and black. Crafted from a cotton blend, they are soft and breathable. With thousands of top reviews from happy customers rating their quality, you’ll be bringing these out every year.
9. Studio Mickey Mouse Personalised Family Christmas Sweatshirt
Reasons to buy
Know some Disney fans? Make their Christmas wish come true with the help of Studio's personalised Mickey Mouse sweaters. One for all the family, these affordable styles will brighten up everyone's day with the 'Merry Christmas' slogan and option to have everyone's name on them. At least no one will get confused with which one is theirs!
- Studio Ladies Mickey Mouse Personalised Family Christmas Sweatshirt for $24/£18 (opens in new tab)
- Studio Mens Mickey Mouse Personalised Family Christmas Sweatshirt for $27/£20 (opens in new tab)
- Studio Kids Mickey Mouse Personalised Family Christmas Sweatshirt from $16/£12 (opens in new tab)
10. Boden Fair Isle Reindeer Sweater
Reasons to buy
We can always rely on Boden to deliver great Christmas knits each and every year. This time, it's all about novelty characters on classic Fair Isle prints and we love this reindeer design. Unisex for adults and kids, you'll want to get these for all the family. Our tip? Grab them in a size (or even two) up so that they last for a few years.
- Boden adults Fair Isle Reindeer Sweater for $130/£96 (opens in new tab)
- Boden kids Fair Isle Reindeer Sweater for $68/£50 (opens in new tab)
11. Jojo Maman Bébé Reindeer Fair Isle Jumper
Reasons to buy
A perfect Christmas gift for moms who are expecting, this maternity jumper with matching kid's jumper is adorable. The Fair Isle prints keeps it chic while the reindeers keep it festive. You can even get a kids dress and baby grow in the same print to get everyone's Christmas outfits matching.
- Women's Jojo Maman Bébé Reindeer Fair Isle Jumper for $46/£35 (opens in new tab)
- Kid's Jojo Maman Bébé Reindeer Fair Isle Jumper for for $33/£25 (opens in new tab)
12. George at Asda Star Wars Christmas Tree Sweatshirt
Reasons to buy
Star Wars fans listen up, this is the Christmas jumper you won't want to take off. In a suitably festive red hue, the clever Xmas tree design is made up of the movies' characters and iconic moments. Put on your new knit and blast the best festive tunes—let the force be with you!
- Adults George at Asda Star Wars Christmas Tree Sweatshirt from $32/£24 (opens in new tab)
- Kids George at Asda Star Wars Christmas Tree Sweatshirt from $24/£18 (opens in new tab)
13. Threadbare Family Bear Christmas Jumper
Reasons to buy
With 'mama' and 'papa' bear for parents and 'cool' bear for kids, these cost matching Christmas jumpers with polar bear designs are one for all and all for one. The festive pattern on the arms makes it feel even more Christmassy, and these jumpers will make for the perfect family picture on the big day.
Harriet Davey is a freelance fashion editor, writing and styling for titles including Vogue, Stylist, Grazia, Who What Wear, and woman&home. With over 10 years of experience in the industry, Harriet has a love for shopping but also a newfound interest in trying to be more sustainable. With a love for Scandi brands and an eye for key designer pieces to mix in with high street hero buys, Harriet specialises in shopping stories and buying guides that’ll make you feel excited about updating your wardrobe.
Snoring in post-menopause could be caused by drop in hormones, new study reveals
A link between snoring and lowered sex hormones in post-menopausal people has been found by researchers in Norway for the first time ever
By Emma Dooney • Published
The best sunscreens for sensitive skin that won't irritate or sting your eyes
Our expert guide to the best sunscreens for sensitive skin in every form – from creams to sprays and sticks
By Michelle Rostamian • Published