The South African kingklip fish goes beautifully with our fruity salsa, but any firm white fish will work well too
- 4 fillets firm, white fish (we used kingklip)
- 200g (7oz) mango, finely chopped
- 200g (7oz) cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- Ĺ red onion, very finely chopped
- 100g (4oz) black olives
- juice 2 limes, plus extra wedges, to serve
- handful coriander, roughly chopped
The beauty of a salsa is that you can be so imaginative. Try adding some fresh chilli and spring onions, or mixing up the herbs - mint, parsley or basil all work well.
Make the salsa by combining all the ingredients and seasoning well to taste. Heat the barbecue or grill. Season the fish fillets and barbecue or grill for around 5 minutes, until the skin is crisp and the flesh is just beginning to flake. Serve the fish immediately, with the salsa and extra lime wedges on the side.
Get the best entertainment news, recipes, fashion, beauty and wellbeing advice for you. For FREE.Sign up