By Dominique McIntee published
There's still time to snag Zara Cyber Monday deals before the clock strikes 12. Check out the best bargains, below.
As temperatures drop, shoppers can now save on chilly-weather essentials during Zara's Cyber Monday sale. Think on-trend puffers, long-sleeved dresses, and chunky boots, basically all of the styles that'll carry us until summertime. If you're looking to seriously overhaul your wardrobe, this is the destination for you and your wallet.
To help you shop, we've compiled the best discounts across styles. You (and your closet) will thank us later.
Quick links of Zara Cyber Monday deals in the US
- Zara dresses: Get up to 45% off selected styles
- Zara jeans: Save 45% on select styles
- Zara athletic: Score up to 45% off sneakers
- Zara pants: Take 45% off select styles
- Zara jackets: Get 40% off select styles
- Zara boots: Enjoy 45% off select styles
- Zara sandals: Take 25% off select styles
- Zara shoes: Save 45% on select styles
Our pick of the best Zara Cyber Monday deals in the US
Quick links of Zara Cyber Monday deals in the UK
- Zara dresses: Get up to 60% off selected styles
- Zara jeans: Save 40% on select styles
- Zara sporty: Score up to 55% off sneakers
- Zara trousers: Take 40% off select styles
- Zara jackets: Get 60% off select styles
- Zara boots: Enjoy 50% off select styles
- Zara sandals: Take 40% off select styles
- Zara shoes: Save 55% on select styles
Our pick of the best Zara Cyber Monday deals in the UK
Textured Draped Mini Dress:
£30 £18 (save £12) | Zara
Hailed for its versatility, this mini dress comes with a straight neckline, thin straps that cross at the back, and pleats on the front. Couple it with knee-high boots or sneakers for the ultimate casual, but chic 'fit. Available in sizes XS-XL.
Dominique (Dom) is a very online shopping writer at Woman & Home, where she covers products, sales/deals, and market news across categories. Before joining the team, she penned stories as an editorial fellow at Insider Reviews, the affiliate commerce team at Insider Inc./Business Insider. The bespectacled NJ transplant specializes in commerce journalism, women’s lifestyle content, and hoarding makeup—much to her mother’s dismay.
Her foray into storytelling began in the early aughts, the era in which she developed a passion for fiction writing and an aversion to math. This passion, along with many failed math exams, led her to Marist College, where she studied public relations, creative advertising, and English.
Aside from writing, she doodles in notebooks, crafts memes, and sleuths for homes out of her tax bracket on Zillow. Follow her adventures via the web:
Instagram: @domimcintee / @drugstoredomi
To connect: firstname.lastname@example.org
Best hiking boots for women that will help you tackle any terrain
Our experts tested the best hiking boots for women to bring you a round-up of boots for every type of hike and all weather conditions
By Ciara McGinley • Published
Princess Eugenie's podcast—new project revealed as Prince Andrew chaos continues
Princess Eugenie's podcast series is in collaboration with her charity, The Anti-Slavery Collective, and co-hosted by Julia de Boinville
By Aoife Hanna • Published