Drying your hair can be a real pain, but with a good hair dryer it is a chore that CAN be enjoyed. If you've ever been gifted, or bought for yourself, a hairdryer with very limited settings, you'll know the struggle of decided between practically sizzling your hair or enduring a slow and painful finish - and who has time for that?
So when we found out that this hair dryer from Boots is the store's bestseller we sat up and listened.
The Mark Hill Salon Professional Hair dryer is the only hair dryer sold by Boots with 25 different heat and speed combinations. Its most popular selling time is at Christmas, when 70 per cent of its sales go through.
With the festive season creeping ever closer, now is the time to start putting together your wish list. If you are in need of a hair dryer, this one should be top of your list.
You migt also be interested in ourGood Presents For Your Loved-Ones Gift Guidewhich includes best gifts for women and great gifts for me!
It prides itself on putting ‘salon fuelled power and digital control at your fingertips'. The hair dryer promises to deliver no matter what your hair type or condition.
Key product features include:
- Infused with Moroccan Argan Oil and Keratin Protein
- 2200W AC Dryer and Patented 3D control switch provide 5 airflow x 5 heat combinations for super fast drying even on thicker hair
- Variable heat and speed Settings
- Comes with nozzle and diffuser
- Includes mini version of the Mark Hill Heat Protection Spray
Priced at £59.99 this hair dryer is a good investment and very reasonable - plus it is much cheaper than a salon blowdry every day!
Included in the box is a super-slim concentrator for directional drying providing root lift and volume and a salon diffuser.
The Boots website also have some top style tips from Mark himself.
- If you are looking for extra volume he recommends using the concentrator nozzle on Heat 4, Speed 5.
- Dry the roots in the opposite direction and finish with cold shot blast. Add Mark Hill Freezehold Hairspray - the cooling down process really sets your style.
- For hair extensions do not use an attachment and select Heat 1, Speed 5. Keep the heat low to ensure your hair extensions are kept in top condition.
- If you are looking for super smooth hair, use the concentrator nozzle, Heat 2, Speed 5. Prepare your hair with Mark Hill heat protection spray and blow dry in smaller sections pointing the airflow down from root to tip.
- Finally if you want to create a head-full of lustrous waves, go for no attachment and Heat 4, Speed 3. Then use the salon diffuser, which distributes heat evenly for tousled tresses and curls.
So there you have it - create a salon worthy look with Boots' best-selling hair dryer. Will it be going on your Christmas list?
Jessica is a Senior Food Writer at Future and is an enthusiastic, self-taught cook who adores eating out and sharing great food and drink with friends and family. She has completed the Level 1 Associate course at the Academy of Cheese and is continually building on her knowledge of beers, wines and spirits.
Jessica writes food and drink related news stories and features, curates product pages, tests and reviews equipment and also develops recipes which she styles on food shoots. Some career highlights for Jessica include chatting to one of her favourite food writers and chefs Sabrina Ghayour for an interview in Country Homes and Interiors and having the opportunity to meet the legendary Michel Roux Jr. and Raymond Blanc.
Olivia Colman's emotional tribute to late father as she scoops Emmy for her portrayal on Netflix’s The Crown
Olivia Colman broke down in tears as she won the Outstanding Lead Actress Emmy for her performance as the Queen in the Crown
By Laura Harman •
'Running is my therapy'—Katie Piper on mental health, half marathons and her rallying cry to non-running women everywhere
In an exclusive interview with woman&home, Katie Piper shares her inspiring journey from reluctant runner to half marathon finisher
By Emma Dooney •
Best electric razor for women—our picks for the smoothest, easiest shave
How to find the best electric razor for women looking to get porcelain-smooth skin
By Courtney Leiva •
Gorgeous gray hair color ideas for every shade—from salt and pepper and platinum, to ash and silver
Gray hair color has never been cooler—whether natural or otherwise. Find your perfect hue with our roundup of the best gray hairstyles, and learn how to keep them looking shiny and fresh
By Keeks Reid •
Eyebrow lamination—13 things to know before perming your brows
Eyebrow lamination is the hottest new eyebrow trend to emerge
By Lydia House •
Learn how to apply eye cream to get the most from your routine
Wondering how to apply eye cream for best results? Check out this guide
By Ayesha Muttucumaru •
2021 hair color trends—all the inspiration you need for a fresh hue
Looking for ideas on hair color trends to take to your next salon visit? We asked the experts what their favorite looks are right now
By Lucy Abbersteen •
Body Shop Advent Calendar 2021 review: Our take on the Love & Joy Ultimate Advent Calendar
The Body Shop Advent Calendar 2021 is the perfect choice for eco-conscious beauty addicts
By Emma North •
The best eye creams for wrinkles, according to experts
Smooth the skin around your eyes with the best eye creams for wrinkles and lines
By Ayesha Muttucumaru •
The ultimate pampering routine for feel-good, spa-at-home vibes
Follow this mood-boosting pampering routine to look and feel amazing
By Charley Williams-Howitt •