The Martin Lewis Money Show Live returned to ITV tonight (Tuesday the 26th of November), with the popular money-saving expert offering up his trusted financial advice and deals.
Martin Lewis’s show centred around the upcoming Black Friday deals.
Black Friday officially takes place this Friday, on 29th November, but unofficially, many discounts are already underway, and many more will continue past Friday too.
But, it can be a very confusing time if you’re looking to bag a bargain. Are Black Friday deals really as good as they claim to be – and most importantly, will any of them out there actually save us any money? Well thankfully, Martin has shared his best Black Friday deals – and we reckon they’re definitely worth taking advantage of!
Martin Lewis Best Black Friday deals
On the show Martin revealed plenty of deals in his usual speedy manner, starting from tomorrow and lasting well into December. So while some may not strictly count as ‘Black Friday’ deals, they all appear to kick off around then – and a bargain is a bargain!
So what can you look forward to getting for a great price?
- According to Martin, Selfridges will be holding a 20% off sale online and in store from tomorrow, Wednesday 27th November. Although he didn’t specify which products will be included in the sale, a browse of the website will quickly reveal if the items you’re after are on a discount. Ideal if you’re after quality foodstuffs of beauty bits for Christmas gifts
- He also revealed that Boots will be offering various ‘star gifts’ on sale from tomorrow (Wednesday 27th) right through until mid-December. Today, a Ted Baker gift set has gone on sale for half price, at just £25! Then, on Friday 6th December, the ‘star gift’ will be a Soap and Glory gift set, which will be on sale for £30 – again, half of its original price. Then, on 11th December, a No7 gift set will be available for half price. The perfect presents for the women in your life!
Black Friday 2019: 1/2 price on Ted Baker Suite Harmony set at Boots
Get the royal treatment with the Suite Harmony gift set. Filled to the brim with little luxuries, you’re set to sparkle with Shimmer Shower Gel and spoilt for choice with Body Lotions, Body Souffles and Body Washes in Peony Spritz, Floral Bliss and Midnight Bloom fragrances.
- On Black Friday specifically, Martin told viewers that they can look forward to up to 50% off at places such as Debenhams and Ralph Lauren – which could add up to a significant saving if you’re looking to buy a quality item, for yourself or for a Christmas gift.
- He also explained that there will be flat discounts at many retailers too, including French Connection and Laura Ashley. At French Connection, you can expect 30% off of your items, and 40% off at Laura Ashley
- There are a couple of good Black Friday deals around if you were looking to buy a piece of technology. At John Lewis, for example, Martin told viewers that they could bag a Dyson on Black Friday for £300 – which would normally be on sale for £400.
- And, if you’re buying a big ticket item at Apple (such as an Apple desktop), Martin explained that you could be entitled to a £150 gift card following your purchase.