Introducing the best Prime Day deals under $25 across home, kitchen, and beauty. Amazon has revealed the best-selling bargains (that are still in stock!) from their two-day event.
With Prime Day 2021 approaching its final curtain call, there are only hours left to bag deals before they vanish. But no need to scramble. There are still impressive discounts out there—from kitchen essentials and beauty deals to coffee machine deals and electric toothbrush deals. And evidently, a vast selection of Prime Day deals under $25 too.
So before you finalize which of the Roomba vacuum deals is best for you, be sure to add one of these low-cost investment buys to the cart too! They're not exciting, but they are useful!
Top 3 Prime Day Deals under $25
We have highlighted three superior deals that aren't regularly discounted across retailers.
Shop the most popular Prime Day deals under $25
And without further ado, here's our curation of the best 15 Prime Day deals under $25 across categories. There's something for everyone—whether you're on the hunt for comfortable workout shorts for lounging or a delightful candle to complement your kitchen.
- Stasher Reusable Storage Bag: made of pure, non-toxic silicone and keeps food fresh and tasty $9.09
- Bonsenkitchen Handheld Milk Frother: an ergonomic and portable device that creates creamy foam for all warm drinks $8.49
- Dash Deluxe Rapid Egg Cooker: cooks everything from hard-boiled eggs, soft boiled eggs, poached eggs, scrambled eggs, and individual omelets $19.99
- BALEAF Women's High Waisted Biker Shorts: available in a variety of styles and features moisture-wicking, breathable, and stretchy fabric
- B-Small Makeup Brushes: features 14 brushes for face and eyes for more precise application $10.34
- Yankee Candle Lemon Lavender Large Jar: 150-hour burn time and emits a powdery fresh scent with tangy lemon citrus and sweet lavender flowers $13.50
- Bed Head Wave Artist Ceramic Deep Hair Waver: tourmaline ceramic technology combats frizz and adds shine for beach waves $16.72
- Mininoo Insulated Wine Tumbler 2-pack: keeps hot drinks toasty for three hours and icy drinks cold for nine hours $16.39
- Amazon Basics 11.6-Inch Laptop Sleeve: a form-fitting sleeve available in a variety of colors and sizes $6.56
- Bioderma Micellar Water: removes makeup and cleanses the skin $9.99
- Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam: enriched with aloe vera and coconut to deliver a coveted bronze glow $14.40
- Urmust Desk Cell Phone Stand Holder: compatible with iPhone and Android phones and keeps them secure in place $6.39
- Ysagi Non-Slip Desk Pad: made of soft suede material that won't slide or wear with continued use $9.74
- Dish Soap Dispenser for Kitchen: dispenses soap easily, eliminates clutter, and holds up to 13 oz of fluid $6.79
- The Original Hotpop Microwave Popcorn Popper: made with heat-resistant and non-breaking food-grade silicone $12.99
Dominique (Dom) is a very online shopping writer at Woman & Home, where she covers products, sales/deals, and market news across categories. Before joining the team, she penned stories as an editorial fellow at Insider Reviews, the affiliate commerce team at Insider Inc./Business Insider. The bespectacled NJ transplant specializes in commerce journalism, women’s lifestyle content, and hoarding makeup—much to her mother’s dismay.
Her foray into storytelling began in the early aughts, the era in which she developed a passion for fiction writing and an aversion to math. This passion, along with many failed math exams, led her to Marist College, where she studied public relations, creative advertising, and English.
Aside from writing, she doodles in notebooks, crafts memes, and sleuths for homes out of her tax bracket on Zillow. Follow her adventures via the web:
Instagram: @dominiquemcintee / @drugstoredomi
To connect: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mena Suvari opened up about abuse, depression in a new interview
Mena Suvari released a new memoir about the darker side of her life
By Rebecca Holland •
A new report says Paris Hilton is pregnant with her first child
Paris Hilton wants kids, but it's unclear if she's pregnant now
By Rebecca Holland •
Epilation was 'hell on earth' until our Beauty Editor tried this device—praise be, it's 63% off on Prime Day!
Time to get on board with epilators!
By Fiona McKim •
This Prime Day stand mixer deal means I can finally tick off a life goal—owning the Kenwood mixer of my dreams
My Prime Day stand mixer deal will help me bake, mix, roll pasta, and so much more
By Amy Hunt •
The best Prime Day pan deals are incredible —and I write about cookware for a living!
These Prime Day pan deals will have even the most reluctant of chefs racing to the kitchen
By Amy Hunt •
The iconic Kate Middleton trainers are finally on sale for Amazon Prime Day
Often called the 'Kate Middleton trainers', Superga's classic shoes are on sale at an amazing deal for Amazon Prime Day
By Aleesha Badkar •
Kate Middleton's fave nail polish brand is on sale for less than $7 for Amazon Prime Day
Kate Middleton's nail polish look by Essie is currently a fraction of its original price
By Jessica Ransom •
This Le Creuset casserole dish is a household essential—and there's 24% off for Amazon Prime Day
A Le Creuset casserole dish is a must-have for any home
By Amy Hunt •
Prime Day alcohol deals—from gin to whiskey, the best bargains to snap up for your at-home bar
Restock your booze cabinet with these fantastic Prime Day alcohol deals—because it's always 5 o'clock somewhere
By Kate McCusker •
Over 100,000 shoppers love this ingenious plug-in security camera—and you can now buy three for under $50 during Amazon Prime Day
Score the Blink Mini 3-pack for 43% off this Amazon Prime Day
By Dominique McIntee •