Drying your hair can be a real pain, but with a good hairdryer it is a chore that CAN be enjoyed. If you've ever been gifted, or bought for yourself, a hairdryer with very limited settings, you'll know the struggle of decided between practically sizzling your hair or enduring a slow and painful finish - and who has time for that?
So when we found out that this hair dryer from Boots is the store's bestseller we sat up and listened.
The Mark Hill Salon Professional Hair dryer is the only hair dryer sold by Boots with 25 different heat and speed combinations. Its most popular selling time is at Christmas, when 70 per cent of its sales go through.
With the festive season creeping ever closer, now is the time to start putting together your wish list. If you are in need of a hair dryer, this one should be top of your list.
You migt also be interested in ourGood Presents For Your Loved-Ones Gift Guidewhich includes best gifts for women and great gifts for me!
It prides itself on putting ‘salon fuelled power and digital control at your fingertips'. The hair dryer promises to deliver no matter what your hair type or condition.
Key product features include:
- Infused with Moroccan Argan Oil and Keratin Protein
- 2200W AC Dryer and Patented 3D control switch provide 5 airflow x 5 heat combinations for super fast drying even on thicker hair
- Variable heat and speed Settings
- Comes with nozzle and diffuser
- Includes mini version of the Mark Hill Heat Protection Spray
Priced at £59.99 this hair dryer is a good investment and very reasonable - plus it is much cheaper than a salon blowdry every day!
Included in the box is a super-slim concentrator for directional drying providing root lift and volume and a salon diffuser.
The Boots website also have some top style tips from Mark himself.
- If you are looking for extra volume he recommends using the concentrator nozzle on Heat 4, Speed 5.
- Dry the roots in the opposite direction and finish with cold shot blast. Add Mark Hill Freezehold Hairspray - the cooling down process really sets your style.
- For hair extensions do not use an attachment and select Heat 1, Speed 5. Keep the heat low to ensure your hair extensions are kept in top condition.
- If you are looking for super smooth hair, use the concentrator nozzle, Heat 2, Speed 5. Prepare your hair with Mark Hill heat protection spray and blow dry in smaller sections pointing the airflow down from root to tip.
- Finally if you want to create a head-full of lustrous waves, go for no attachment and Heat 4, Speed 3. Then use the salon diffuser, which distributes heat evenly for tousled tresses and curls.
So there you have it - create a salon worthy look with Boots' best-selling hair dryer. Will it be going on your Christmas list?
Jessica is a Senior Food Writer at Future and is an enthusiastic, self-taught cook who adores eating out and sharing great food and drink with friends and family. She has completed the Level 1 Associate course at the Academy of Cheese and is continually building on her knowledge of beers, wines and spirits.
Jessica writes food and drink related news stories and features, curates product pages, tests and reviews equipment and also develops recipes which she styles on food shoots. Some career highlights for Jessica include chatting to one of her favourite food writers and chefs Sabrina Ghayour for an interview in Country Homes and Interiors and having the opportunity to meet the legendary Michel Roux Jr. and Raymond Blanc.
Best aromatherapy candles with powerful, aromatic scents to help you unwind
Made using essential oils, these are the best aromatherapy candles for a spa-like experience at home
By Annie Collyer •
Meghan Markle will celebrate her 40th with a low-key party—organized by Oprah's go-to party planner
Colin Cowie has organised big parties and events for A-list stars
By Sarah Finley •
The best purple shampoo for clean, ice-cool blonde and grey hair
Brassiness begone! The best purple shampoo will tone and clarify in minutes
By Fiona McKim •
How to clean a curling iron in a few easy steps
Learn how to clean a curling iron easily and thoroughly and prolong the life of your trusty hot tools
By Brittany Leitner •
The best derma rollers for anti-aging, plumping, and rejuvenating skin
The anti-aging support you need, the best derma rollers help your skincare essentials absorb better and faster
By Courtney Leiva •
The best lightweight moisturizers—featherlight, non-sticky formulas that don’t compromise on hydration
These lightweight moisturizers are hardworking yet offer a barely-there feel—perfect for hot days or oily skin
By Eunice Lucero-Lee •
The best mascaras for sensitive eyes: our favorite delicate formulations
For those with delicate eyes or skin, finding the best mascaras for sensitive eyes takes a little more care and attention
By Ayesha Muttucumaru •
Skin barrier 101—what is it, how to spot damage and the best products to repair it
Everything you need to know about looking after your skin’s frontline defence
By Stephanie Maylor •
Jennifer Lopez just shared her skincare routine and it's surprisingly simple
Ever wondered how JLo's skin looks so good? Wonder no more, thanks to JLo Beauty...
By Rebecca Holland •
The best skincare fridge brands that'll keep your products cool and effective
If you're on the hunt for a trendy, yet functional skincare fridge, consider your search over
By Dominique McIntee •