Drying your hair can be a real pain, but with a good hairdryer it is a chore that CAN be enjoyed.
If you’ve ever been gifted, or bought for yourself, a hairdryer with very limited settings, you’ll know the struggle of decided between practically sizzling your hair or enduring a slow and painful finish – and who has time for that?
So when we found out that this hair dryer from Boots is the store’s bestseller we sat up and listened.
The Mark Hill Salon Professional Hair dryer is the only hair dryer sold by Boots with 25 different heat and speed combinations. Its most popular selling time is at Christmas, when 70 per cent of its sales go through.
With the festive season creeping ever closer, now is the time to start putting together your wish list. If you are in need of a hair dryer, this one should be top of your list.
You migt also be interested in our Good Presents For Your Loved-Ones Gift Guide which includes best gifts for women and great gifts for me!
It prides itself on putting ‘salon fuelled power and digital control at your fingertips’. The hair dryer promises to deliver no matter what your hair type or condition.
Key product features include:
- Infused with Moroccan Argan Oil and Keratin Protein
- 2200W AC Dryer and Patented 3D control switch provide 5 airflow x 5 heat combinations for super fast drying even on thicker hair
- Variable heat and speed Settings
- Comes with nozzle and diffuser
- Includes mini version of the Mark Hill Heat Protection Spray
Priced at £59.99 this hair dryer is a good investment and very reasonable – plus it is much cheaper than a salon blowdry every day!
Included in the box is a super-slim concentrator for directional drying providing root lift and volume and a salon diffuser.
The Boots website also have some top style tips from Mark himself.
- If you are looking for extra volume he recommends using the concentrator nozzle on Heat 4, Speed 5.
- Dry the roots in the opposite direction and finish with cold shot blast. Add Mark Hill Freezehold Hairspray – the cooling down process really sets your style.
- For hair extensions do not use an attachment and select Heat 1, Speed 5. Keep the heat low to ensure your hair extensions are kept in top condition.
- If you are looking for super smooth hair, use the concentrator nozzle, Heat 2, Speed 5. Prepare your hair with Mark Hill heat protection spray and blow dry in smaller sections pointing the airflow down from root to tip.
- Finally if you want to create a head-full of lustrous waves, go for no attachment and Heat 4, Speed 3. Then use the salon diffuser, which distributes heat evenly for tousled tresses and curls.
So there you have it – create a salon worthy look with Boots’ best-selling hair dryer. Will it be going on your Christmas list?