Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty just kicked off: the retailer's legendary biannual sale where shoppers can secure the best beauty deals of the season (and beyond, tbh).
The event spans three weeks, starting on Sunday, March 14, and wrapping up on Saturday, April 3. During this timeframe, cult-status makeup and skincare products — from household and budding brands — are half off. In this case, you don't want to ponder your splurge without haste, as deals expire after 24 hours. This year, shoppers can also enjoy mobile app-exclusive beauty deals beyond the site's curation.
With your beauty buys in mind, we've outlined a breakdown of savings for each day — whether you're eyeing new skincare, developing the ultimate natural makeup routine, or simply need to stock up on the best mascaras. Just don't forget to mark your calendars, so you can grab your favorites without experiencing FOMO. Happy shopping!
Daily Beauty Steals Week 3: March 28-April 3
Wednesday, March 31
- Urban Decay Cosmetics All Nighter Face Makeup Primer Now $18 | originally $36
- Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Hydrating Moisturizer Now $26 | originally $52
- St. Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Face Mist Now $15 | originally $30
- K-Beauty: COSRX, Hanskin & Erborian Select Products Now $10-19.50 | originally $20-39
Thursday, April 1
- KKW Beauty Lipliners Now $6, originally $12
- First Aid Beauty FAB Start Travel Set Now $12, originally $24
- Dermablend Powders Now $14.50, originally $29
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant & Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer Now $22.50-39.50 | originally $45-79
Friday, April 2
- Tarte Face Tape Foundation Now $19.50 | originally $39
- Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 13 Count & Pure Retinol Correcting Peel Now $36-39.50 | originally $72-79
- Stila One Step Correct Kitten Correcting & Brightening Primer Now $18 | originally $36
- Estée Lauder Radiant Skin Repair + Renew Now $25 | originally $50
- Buxom Va-Va-PLUMP Shiny Liquid Lipstick and BFF Full-On Plumping Lip Polish Collection Now $10-11 | originally $20-21
Saturday, April 3
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Now $11.50 |originally $23
- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Now $13 | originally $26
- Dermalogica Age Smart MultiVitamin Power Firm Now $32.50 | originally $65
- Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads Now $23 | originally $46
- Surprise beauty steal: To be revealed on April 3
Dominique (Dom) is a very online shopping writer at Woman & Home, where she covers products, sales/deals, and market news across categories. Before joining the team, she penned stories as an editorial fellow at Insider Reviews, the affiliate commerce team at Insider Inc./Business Insider. The bespectacled NJ transplant specializes in commerce journalism, women’s lifestyle content, and hoarding makeup—much to her mother’s dismay.
Her foray into storytelling began in the early aughts, the era in which she developed a passion for fiction writing and an aversion to math. This passion, along with many failed math exams, led her to Marist College, where she studied public relations, creative advertising, and English.
Aside from writing, she doodles in notebooks, crafts memes, and sleuths for homes out of her tax bracket on Zillow. Follow her adventures via the web:
Instagram: @dominiquemcintee / @drugstoredomi
To connect: email@example.com
Full moon October 2021—what is the Hunter's moon in Aries?
Full moon October 2021 is in Aries but, despite Mercury in retrograde ending, intense times may lie ahead
By Aoife Hanna •
Strictly curse strikes again? Giovanni Pernice and Maura Higgins reportedly break up
Fans think the Strictly curse may have stuck again as Giovanni Pernice and Maura Higgins are rumoured to have split
By Laura Harman •