We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article.
Every year Jo Malone fans go wild over the sweet smelling festive treats inside Jo Malone’s advent calendar.
The gorgeous dolls-house inspired beauty advent calendar has launched online and in store on October 1st and we have feeling everyone will want to get their hands on one.
Jo Malone’s advent calendar has 24 beautifully-crafted doors to open that reveal wonderful bath and body miniatures to make each day of December that little bit more exciting.
This advent calendar includes a mixture of sweet-smelling fragrances, bath and body products, as well as beautiful scents for your home.
Much-loved Christmas treats inside will include English Pear & Freesia in body crème form and Blackberry & Bay Cologne.
Other signature gems include the Basil & Neroli Cologne, Myrrh and Tonka Body Crème and the Pine & Eucalyptus Candle.
The Jo Malone advent calendar this year will feature some new goodies to make your home smell fabulous including Bronze Wood and Leather Cologne Intense.
Can’t wait to find out what you’ll get in the rest of the calendar? Here is each product inside the festive chest:
1. Basil & Neroli Cologne
2. Wild Bluebell Body & Hand Wash
3. Oud & Bergamot Cologne Intense
4. Sweet Almond & Macaroon Mini Candle
5. Blackberry & Bay Cologne
6. English Pear & Freesia Body Crème
7. Tuberose Angelica Cologne Intense
8. Black Cedarwood & Juniper Cologne
9. Velvet Rose & Oud Shower Oil
10. Amber & Lavender Cologne
11. Incense & Embers Mini Candle
12. Dark Amber & Ginger Lily Cologne Intense
13. Early Grey & Cucumber Cologne
14. Myrrh & Tonka Body Creme
15. Orris & Sandalwood Cologne Intense
16. Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne
17. Peony & Blush Suede Bath Oil
18. 154 Cologne
19. Jasmine Sambac & Marigold Cologne Intense
20. Mimosa & Cardamom Cologne
21. Pine & Eucalyptus Mini Candle
22. Bronze Wood & Leather Cologne Intense
23. Honeysuckle & Davana Cologne
24. Red Roses Mini Soap
Priced at £320, it’s definitely one of the most indulgent calendars on the market but the luxurious scented products inside are a favourite with Jo Malone fans.
You can get your hands on this beautifully crafted calendar online and in selected boutique stores.
If you want to countdown to Christmas in spectacular style, you better be hurry as last year this popular calendar sold out nationwide and online extremely quickly.