Welcome to our edit of the best Amazon Prime Day deals, where we highlight the best bargains across beauty, fashion, home, kitchen, and tech. May the odds be ever in your favor.
Amazon Prime Day has finally arrived. This year, the epic shopping event is unveiling over 2 million deals across product categories, plus entertainment and exclusives through Prime Video, Amazon Music, Prime Gaming, and more. The caveat is, it's exclusive to Prime members only—but thankfully, it's easy to sign up for an active Prime subscription, and the retailer is currently offering a 30-day free trial.
Amid the vast selection of Prime Day discounts, you'll find the best offers on Amazon devices, home and kitchen appliances, beauty tools, and the latest tech. Think laptops, headphones, TVs, and more electronics. These categories historically perform well and see the most sales year after year.
Though some deals have emerged before Prime Day, larger brands generally release the best deals during the main event. And needless to say, the retail giant still extends a variety of non-Prime deals through its Deal of the Day hub.
Amazon Prime 30 day free trial
Amazon Prime members have unlimited range to all of the upcoming Prime Deals. With Prime membership, you can enjoy one-day and same-day delivery, early and exclusive access to deals, streaming and reading benefits. 30-day trial aside, Prime is $12.99/month in the US and costs £7.99 a month in the UK and fear not, you can cancel before the 30 days is up.
Amazon Prime Day deals: Quick Links
- Amazon devices: Save up to 50% on Kindles, Echo Show, Fire TVs, and more
- Beauty Deals: Save up to 20% on top-rated beauty and wellness brands
- Fashion Deals: Score 20% off on women's clothes and trend pieces
- Fitness Deals: Score 40% off on fitness products from Amazon Basics and exercise equipment
- Furniture Deals: Score 40% off on furniture from Amazon brands like Rivet
- Home & Kitchen Deals: Get 30% off top-rated appliances, tools, cookware, cleaning devices, and more
- Lawn and Garden Deals: Save 20% on select fire tables, fire bowls, smokers, and accessories
- Pets Deals: Save up to 40% on pet food, treats, and essentials from Amazon brands
- Smart Home Deals: Save up to 30% on smart home devices from GE and more
- Tech Deals: Save up to 70% on headphones, top-rated TVs, and more
- Toy Deals: Save on toys and sets from LEGO, Barbie, Fisher-Price, and more
The best Amazon Prime Day deals to shop right now
To help you shop smarter, we selected stand-out deals that are not regularly discounted, and opportunities to save elsewhere are few and far between.
Top 16 Amazon Prime Day sales
As you clean, this cordless vacuum removes lingering hair and dust mites from its brush-roll design—courtesy of the brand's Anti Hair Wrap Technology. Suitable for cleaning carpets and hard floors, the Shark Cordless bends to reach more surface area and folds nicely in tight spaces. Backed by a twin battery model, the vacuum provides 80 minutes of uninterrupted cleaning time.
The Braun Silk Expert Pro is a robust hair removal system, coined as the safest, fastest, and most efficient at-home method. With a new compact design, The Pro leverages smart technology, like SensoAdaptTM skin sensor, to automatically adapt to your skin tone. In less than five minutes, it targets hair from the root with little energy and effort, making the process all the more convenient. Plus, it's clinically tested and dermatologically accredited as skin safe by Skin Health Alliance, an international skin health organization.
To help get you started, the set comes with a precision head, premium pouch, and Venus razor.
The compact, spherical-shaped Foreo is one of our favorite Amazon Prime Day beauty deals out there. Use it to massage your complexion daily and from the circulation, you'll soon notice a tighter, brighter, and more radiant complexion
It's no surprise that the Oral-B iO Series 9 leads the pack of Prime Day electric toothbrush deals. Crafted with your pearly whites in mind, it boasts unparalleled technology, a display screen for customizable brushing, and flawless pressure, which signals red when brushing too hard.
Amazon is practically giving the top-rated 23andMe service—now 50% off—for free this Prime Day, and we're certainly not complaining. Using insights backed by cutting-edge science, 23andMe allows users to discover their ancestry and genetic composition with personalized reports. Beyond ancestry, the Health + Ancestry Service provides robust information on potential relatives through DNA research, health predisposition, and more.
To help owners learn more about their furry friends, Embark screens for over 350 dog breeds, types, and varieties, using an innovative genotyping platform developed in partnership with Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine. With a simple cheek swab, you'll be able to learn more about your dog's relatives, DNA, and health predisposition.
The Womanizer Pro40 leverages smart, intuitive, and adjustable features to bring your best orgasm yet. With six intensity levels, this best vibrator meets a variety of preferences and sensitivities, allowing users to comfortably test touches and techniques. Best of all, it offers a full charge for 2-hours of peak pleasure, along with a waterproof design.
Now's the perfect time to snag the top-rated Revlon Volumizer, which is consistently hailed as one of the best hair dryer brushes by shoppers and beauty experts alike. Discount aside, this hair tool does it all, from styling and drying to adding body and eliminating frizz. Begone, bad hair days.
Backed by over 80,000 positive reviews, this skincare solution is formulated for all skin types, making it an ideal inclusion to any skincare routine. When slathered, this super oil works in overdrive to lock in essential moisture and promote better skin health, thanks to a powerful medley of natural oils. Best of all, it's clinically proven to help repair skin damage from pregnancy, acne, aging, and more.
The regularly out-of-stock Anne Cole swimsuit is not only available at Amazon, it's nearly half-off its original price. Available in a variety of sizes, patterns, and colorways, this one-piece hugs curves for a flattering fit. Additional features include sewn-in molded cups, adjustable and removable straps.
As one of the best blenders out there, the Vitamix 5200 has amassed a global fandom and with sound reason: It sports a contemporary, sleek profile that'll elevate any kitchen countertop with innovative features to match. Compared to clunky, unwieldy appliances, this portable gem blitzes and purees with durable stainless-steel blades. It also includes variable speed control and a high-performance motor.
This full-service, robust WiFi system eliminates the need for traditional routers, extenders, and boosters, which can be unreliable on a whim. Backed by powerful hardware, it covers over five rooms with stable and secure internet and automatically updates every month. Whether you're a digital native or a digital immigrant, eero is easy to set up and simple to use.
Cleaning a kitchen is an all-day fiasco. Luckily, there's the iconic Roomba, which suctions debris, dirt, and dust particles on all types of surfaces, from hardwood floors to carpets. Above all, there won't be any stragglers leftover, and you can store it anywhere. It's lightweight, ergonomic, and more importantly, wireless, a godsend for those who loathe detangling cords.
Don't forget to check out our roundup of the 6 best vacuum deals from Roomba.
When it comes to security, the Ring Spotlight Camera is designed to keep the entire household safe, allowing users to see, hear, and communicate with visitors from any device. It's compatible with Amazon Alexa, which, once connected, will enable announcements to be alerted when it detects motion.
This electric fryer comes with a vast cooking capacity for all of your tasty creations, making it one of the pragmatic kitchen essentials. With just one compact appliance, you can air fry, roast, broil, grill, bake, and reheat food with the touch of a button. Its large control panel features a touchscreen menu, where you can easily set a time and temperature in seconds.
The Instant Pot simplifies meal preparation to a science. Protected by stainless steel exterior, it's built to withstand kitchen mishaps across the board, from spills to stains and everything in between. Moreover, the compact appliance leverages what's termed as Nutriboost Technology, which helps separate ingredients and enriches their flavor.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is an annual shopping event that gets widespread attention from shoppers. Amazon Prime Day is exclusively for Prime Members, so you'll need a membership to snap up the deals. During the event, and in the days leading up to it, the retail giant rolls out unbeatable discounts on the latest beauty and fashion finds, home décor, kitchen appliances, tech, and more. Over 2 million deals, to be precise. Last year alone, Prime members around the globe saved over $1.4 billion.
The inaugural Prime Day took place on 15 July 2015, in honor of the retailer's 20th anniversary. Since then, Prime Day has evolved into a two-pronged business strategy. Firstly, Prime Day is a catalyst for the company to yield sales before the holiday shopping season, which traditionally begins after Halloween, and secondly, Prime Day is "a vehicle for Amazon to sign up more consumers for its Prime membership," according to Digital Commerce 360, a leading media and research organization.
Six years later, it's no secret that Prime Day is now a profitable enterprise that's altered the shopping landscape for the better. Research reveals that last year's Prime Day generated an estimated $10.40 billion in sales globally.
Prime members in the following regions are eligible to participate: the US, the UK, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Spain, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Portugal, Netherlands, Mexico, Luxembourg, Japan, Italy, Germany, France, China, Brazil, Belgium, Austria, and Australia.
When is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon's seventh-annual Prime Day is slated for 21 and 22 June. Prime Day 2021 will kick off at midnight PDT (3 am EDT) and extend through 11:59 pm PDT (2:59 EDT).
What to expect this Amazon Prime Day
Similar to last year's Prime Day, Amazon has narrowed its focus on small and medium-sized marketplace sellers—introducing "curated small-business collections” to help boost their sales. Through Amazon.com/SupportSmall, Prime members can scour for products by category, business location, and collection, such as Black-owned, woman-owned, and military family-owned businesses. The retailer will give more than $100 million to small businesses selling on its platform during and after Prime Day 2021.
In addition, more than 300,000 Prime members are invited to participate in Amazon's "Spend $10, Get $10" promotion, which spans from 7 June 7 through 20 June. Prime members will receive a $10 credit for every $10 spent on the retailer’s small business storefront.
How to prepare for Amazon Prime Day
Preparing for Prime Day is imperative, especially if you don't want to miss out on a deal. To avoid FOMO, we recommend the following top Prime Day tips:
- Sign up for Amazon Prime: As we mentioned previously, Prime Day deals are reserved for Prime members; and they're plenty of Amazon Prime benefits that make the membership worthwhile. If you haven't already, now's the perfect time to sign up (on another note, it's super easy to cancel Amazon Prime, too.)
- Download the Amazon app: If you're glued to your device, install the Amazon app, which serves as a convenient and centralized hub of deals galore.
- Shop with Alexa: To stay in the loop on Prime Day happenings, simply say, “Alexa, keep me posted on Prime Day.”
How to save more during Amazon Prime Day
Bid adieu to buyer's remorse. Amazon offers many avenues to save, which include:
- Get a $50 Amazon Gift Card: This option is available to all Prime members during the month of June, upon approval. Visit amazon.com/primevisa for more details.
- Select Prime branded Amazon Gift Cards: You can earn with the purchase of $40 or more.
- Sign up for Prime using Amazon Echo: For a limited time, you'll receive a $5 Amazon credit. Be sure to say, "Alexa, sign me up for Prime.”
- Subscribe to Prime Wardrobe: Shoppers save $15 when they keep $100 worth of merchandise with their first Prime Wardrobe order. Simply put, Prime Wardrobe is similar to clothing subscription services like Stichfix and Nordstrom Trunk Club. All you have to do is choose up to eight items, test them out during the seven-day try-on period, and only buy what you want to keep.
- Go In-Store: There are deals aplenty at Amazon’s physical retail locations, including Whole Foods Market, Amazon 4-star, Amazon Books, Amazon Pop Up, Amazon Go, and Amazon Fresh.
- Use Amazon Coupons: Enjoy savings on electronics, clothing, and more. Just clip the coupon and the discount will be applied at checkout. Amazon has a dedicated coupon page where you'll find the most popular options.
- Visit AmazonSmile: Shop and support charities at the same time. When you buy from smile.amazon.com, AmazonSmile will donate a portion of the purchase price to a charity of your choice
- Visit CamelCamelCamel: CamelCamelCamel is a savvy platform that displays how a product fluctuates in price over time with history charts. To stay in the loop, you can explore the site's page on top price drops, and keep a watchful eye on price drop alerts.
- Prime Wardrobe: Through June 22, enjoy $15 off your first order with code PRIMEW15OFF at checkout (must spend a minimum of $100).
Other stores participating in Amazon Prime Day 2021
The enduring success of Prime Day has engendered spin-offs from competitors, like Walmart, Macy’s, and Target, that want a piece of the pie. Therefore, don't be siloed to one retailer. Expect counter deals, shopping events, and markdowns from:
- Walmart: Deals for Days event will take place from June 20 to 23.
- Target: Target Deal Day" event will span from June 20 through June 22.
- Best Buy: Historically, the retailer has discounted laptops, appliances, and popular electronics during the week of Prime Day.
A photo posted by on
The Estée Lauder blockbuster set includes £302 of products for £69—what are you waiting for?
29 beauty essentials, five full-sized, one great deal... The Estée Lauder Blockbuster set is not to be missed
By Fiona McKim •
Meghan Markle’s skincare secrets—the Duchess’ favorite beauty products revealed
Meghan Markle's skincare routine is a blend of high end and drug store products
By Fiona Embleton •
The Queen, 'will not undertake events,' such as large scale honours again, says source
Is Kate stepping into her shoes?
By Aoife Hanna •
Why does the Queen wear five poppies and what do different colored poppies mean?
The Queen wears five poppies each year for Remembrance Day
By Jack Slater •
The luxury Succession condo is up for sale—here's what you'll get for $23 million
See inside the former condo of Succession character Kendall Roy
By Anna Rahmanan •
John Lewis Christmas advert 2021 is finally here—what is it about and who’s singing the song?
The John Lewis Christmas advert 2021 has landed and there won’t be a dry eye in the house…
By Laura Harman •
Jennifer Aniston leads tributes to Friends actor James 'Gunther' Michael Tyler with emotional throwback clip
Jennifer Aniston has shared a sweet tribute to James Michael Tyler, who has died aged 59
By Emma Dooney •
The Queen pulls out of royal trip on 'medical advice' as she's urged to rest
The Queen has accepted medical advice to stay home
By Caitlin Elliott •
The Queen’s visit to Wales missed by unlucky fans due to this practical reason
The Queen made her first trip to Wales in five years
By Emma Dooney •
Meghan Markle beauty line could be on its way after major clue revealed
Meghan Markle could be preparing to announce her most exciting project yet
By Emma Shacklock •