The Prime Day electric toothbrush deals have landed, and with savings up to £430 up for grabs, they definitely don’t disappoint.
A good electric toothbrush is a dental health and beauty staple. Not only are they better for stain removal, but they’re also clinically proven to remove more plaque than a manual brush—so investing in a good one will have a long-term payoff.
So what if we told you that you could get one of the most high-tech electric toothbrushes around for an incredible £430 off in the Prime Day sale? No, we’re not joking. And that’s not all that’s on offer—some of the most popular electric toothbrushes are selling for super low prices in some of the best discounts we’ve ever seen.
Best Amazon Prime Day electric toothbrush deals: US
- Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean: a smart toothbrush guides you to brush better—
$99.95$59.95 (save $40)
- hum by Colgate Smart Battery Toothbrush Kit: a robust bundle with all the essentials for a deeper clean
$64.99$54.99 (save $10)
- 7am2m Sonic Electric Toothbrush: leverages the latest sonic technology to help improve oral health
$29.99$18.19 (save $11.80)
- Oral-B Vitality Dual Clean Electric Toothbrush: provides twice the cleaning action for superior plaque removal vs a regular toothbrush
$27.99$19.97 (save $8.02)
Best Amazon Prime Day electric toothbrush deals: UK
- Oral-B iO8: artificial intelligence tracks your brushing so that you don’t miss a spot—
£649.99£204.59 (save £445.50)
- Oral-B iO7: with AI technology and a range of modes you can get a dentist-like clean with this brush—
£399.99£129.99 (save £270)
- Oral-B Genius 8000: personalize your clean with five settings and different brush head choices—
£279.99£69.99 (save £210)
- Oral-B Smart 6 6000N: get real-time brush feedback and two-week battery life with this model—
£219.99£84.99 (save £135)
- Oral-B Smart 4 4500: a reliable model with three brush modes and super long battery life—
£129.99£44.98 (save £85.01)
- Oral-B Pro 3 3000: one of the most affordable ways to get Oral-B’s 3D technology and multiple brush modes—
£99.99£34.98 (save £65.01)
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean 9000: four brush modes and three intensities offer a personalized clean—
£340£139.99 (save £200.01)
- Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300: with long battery life and pressure sensor, this electric toothbrush will keep your teeth healthy for less—
£139.99£39.99 (save £100)
Our favourite of the electric toothbrush deals has to be the Oral-B iO8 electric toothbrush, which has clever technology, a range of modes and an interactive interface for the smartest clean we’ve seen.
While several retailers (including Amazon) do offer electric toothbrush deals all year round, this is definitely up there with the best savings we’ve ever come across. And the gadget is so worth it.
The Oral-B iO8 promises 100% healthier gums in one week and uses AI technology to recognize your brushing style and guide you to cover all your teeth. So missing a spot really isn’t an option.
It’s the six in-built smart modes that make this toothbrush unlike any other, though. Choose from daily clean, sensitive, gum care, intense clean, whitening, and super sensitive for a truly personalized brushing experience.
But before you go thinking that it’s incredibly complicated, rest assured it isn’t. Super simple to navigate and with a three-hour quick charge time, you don’t have to worry about any expensive replacements as the brush comes complete with two iO8 handles with two brush heads, a premium travel case, a charger, and a refill holder.
We also love the Oral-B Pro 3 3000 that allows you to make the most of the clever Oral-B technology without splurging too much.
These are savings not to be missed—so snap them up here before they go.
Thank us later.
Kate is a freelance contributor to woman&home, covering everything she loves most: fashion, fiction, and fancy face cream. If she’s not working, she’s probably reading, feeding her online shopping addiction, or judging the taste level of celebrity houses (10/10 for Dakota Johnson, 2/10 for Tan France).
She graduated from Central Saint Martins in 2020 with a BA in fashion journalism, and her byline has also appeared in British Vogue, The Times, and Marie Claire.
Weekly horoscope: 3 astrologers' predictions for Monday 18th October—Sunday 24th October
Curious to know what the week has in store for you?
By Penny Thornton •
Adele's Easy on Me music video has fans seeing déjà vu with hidden details
Adele's Easy on Me has some striking similarities to one of her previous music videos
By Emma Dooney •
This 'holy grail' lash growth serum made my lashes long and fluffy—but buy it now because it's a record-low price this Prime Day!
Award-winning GrandeLash MD is now 30% off for Prime Day!
By Eunice Lucero-Lee •
Shoppers call this floral fragrance 'heaven in a bottle'—and it's now 38% off during Amazon Prime Day
The Jimmy Choo Blossom perfume imparts rich notes of red berries, white musk, and sandalwood, carrying you through cherry blossom meadows with one spritz
By Dominique McIntee •
Queen Elizabeth's nail polish color of choice is currently on sale—for just $6.66!
Queen Elizabeth's nail polish color is as demure as you would expect—and the Duchess of Cambridge is also a fan
By Laura Harman •
This almost-never-discounted Mulberry silk pillowcase is just $15.90 in the Prime Day sale
A Mulberry silk pillowcase is the beauty industry's best-kept secret (and a Prime Day beauty bargain you won't want to miss)
By Kate McCusker •
Our beauty editor's must-have L'Oréal hyaluronic acid serum is now less than half price for Prime Day
Why our beauty editor loves the Revitalift L'Oréal hyaluronic acid serum
By Aleesha Badkar •
18 Amazon Prime Day beauty deals actually worth buying—including Olay, Elemis, and Elizabeth Arden
Our edit of the best Amazon Prime Day deals for beauty lovers
By Lauren Hughes •
I'm snapping up this incredible Murad Prime Day deal to stave off oily summer skin
The Murad Prime Day savings have dropped just in time for summer, and I'm doing some serious stockpiling
By Kate McCusker •