Kate Middleton is keen to make amends with Prince Harry and his wife Meghan 'for the sake of their children.'
- According to royal expert Camilla Tominey, the Duchess of Cambridge is 'keen to bury the hatchet with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
- She says that Kate wants to patch things up with Harry and Meghan for the sake of their son Archie's relationship with his cousins.
- This follows royal news that Prince William is 'greatly concerned' that Prince Harry will go 'too far' after his latest revelations about the royal family
Royal commentator Camilla Tominey has said that despite their controversial Oprah Winfrey interview and following comments about the Royal Family, Kate wants to make amends with Harry and Meghan.
Writing in the Telegraph, she said: "Having grown up being close to her own siblings, Pippa, 37, and James, 34, the Duchess remained keen to bury the hatchet even after the interview aired to a global audience of millions, seemingly for the sake of two-year-old Archie’s relationship with his cousins."
While a source revealed, "Her natural instinct is to try to smooth things over."
A photo posted by on
More from woman&home:
• The best movie sex scenes of all time and how to recreate them at home
• The 27 best book club books that get conversation (and wine) flowing
• 21 of the best romance books to read whether you're after love or lust
This comes after it was revealed that Prince William is reportedly concerned that his brother Harry will damage his relationship further with the royal family.
The Mail on Sunday reported that a friend of Prince William told the publication that the Duke of Cambridge is "greatly concerned" about Harry's revelations.
During The Me You Can't See: A Path Forward, Harry discussed the "shame" family members may feel when they fail to recognise the signs of depression.
"As parents, as siblings, certainly from what I’ve learned, there’s an element of shame we feel because we’re like, 'How could we not have seen it?'", Prince Harry told Glenn Close, who was a guest in the episode.
"How did we not know? How did you not feel comfortable enough to come to me and share that with me?
"But we all know when people are suffering and people are struggling that we’re all incredibly good at covering it up."
Robyn is a celebrity and entertainment journalist and editor with over eight years experience in the industry. As well as contributing regular to woman&home, she also often writes for Woman, Woman's Own, Woman's Weekly and The Sun.
The best sunscreens for sensitive skin that won't irritate or sting your eyes
Our expert guide to the best sunscreens for sensitive skin in every form – from creams to sprays and sticks
By Michelle Rostamian • Published
Hilarious reason Sam Asghari says Britney 'cheated' on him minutes after getting married
Sam’s Instagram comment saying Britney ‘cheated’ has had fans in hysterics
By Jack Slater • Published