**VOTING HAS NOW CLOSED FOR THE AMAZING WOMEN AWARDS 2020. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN OUR NOVEMBER ISSUE (ON SALE OCTOBER). ANY VOTES NOW WILL NOT BE COUNTED. THANK YOU FOR TAKING PART, FROM THE W&H TEAM**
We asked you to nominate community heroes – and the response was overwhelming. We narrowed down hundreds of nominations to just 15.
Back in March we asked you to nominate your Community Heroes – the incredible, inspirational women making a massive difference where you live.
Here we present the shortlist of 15 finalists – three in each of our UK regions – selected in recognition of their enthusiasm, determination and dedication. The five regions are:
- Scotland and Northern Ireland
- North East, North West and Yorkshire
- Wales and West Midlands
- East Midlands and East Anglia
- South West and South East
Votes close on the 31st of July 2020. Look out for the winners in our November issue (on sale October) and online.
Now all you have to do is scroll down and choose which of these fabulous women you’d like to see in the final line-up of the Amazing Women Awards 2020!
All 15 finalists of w&h's Amazing Women Awards 2020
The 3 finalists from Scotland and Northern Ireland
- Manjulika Singh, 65, from Glasgow
- Olive Munro, 69, from Loch Tay
- Janet Kelly, 50, from Kilwinning
The 3 finalists from North West, North East and in Yorkshire
- Linda Kirk, 60, from Tantobie
- Elizabeth Costello, 57, from Astley
- Sandra Link, 64, from Nantwich
The 3 finalists from Wales and the West Midlands
- Tanya Jones, 62, from Birmingham
- Suzy Richards, 51, from Wednesbury
- Dawn Price, 52, from Blaenllechau
The 3 finalists from the East Midlands and East Anglia
- Ali Miles-Jenkins, 60, from Colchester
- Diana Porter, 73, from Ipswich
- Stevie Roach, 63, from Cambridge
The 3 finalists from the South East and South West
- Adele Sewell, 55, from Croydon
- Louise Davies, 60, from Cheltenham
- Gail O’Shea, 54, from Brentwood
Look out for the winners in our November issue (on sale October) and online.