- 3tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 1tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 900g (2lb) pork tenderloin
- 1tbsp oil
- 4 medium onions, cut into wedges
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 75g (3oz) rocket
- large handful flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2tsp sumac
- 110g pack fresh pomegranate seeds
Mix the pomegranate molasses with the maple syrup then use this to coat the pork, season and leave for a few hours or overnight.
Heat the oven to 200C, 180C fan, 400F, gas 6. Heat half the oil in a frying pan then sear all sides of the pork. Place in a roasting tin lined with foil along with the remaining marinade and the onions. Drizzle over the remaining oil and roast for 30 minutes.
To serve, place the onion wedges on a serving dish, and drizzle over the lemon juice. Add the rocket, parsley and sumac. Slice the pork, place on the salad, add the pan juices and scatter over the pomegranate seeds.