- for the salad
- 2tbsp chipotle sauce (we like Discovery)
- 2tbsp dark brown muscovado sugar
- 2tsp oil
- 400g (14oz) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 baby gem lettuces, sliced into quarters
- 200g (7oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 400g can black beans or red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small ripe avocado, peeled, destoned and sliced
- small bunch coriander, chopped
- for the dressing
- juice 2 limes, plus extra wedges
- ½tsp Tabasco, depending on heat
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1tbsp runny honey
Heat the oven to 180C, 160C fan, 350F, gas 4. Combine the chipotle sauce, sugar and oil to make a dark paste then brush this all over the pork, place in a roasting tin and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Divide the lettuce, tomatoes, beans and avocado between 2 plates. In a small bowl, mix all the dressing ingredients together and season.
Once the pork is cooked, slice into 1cm (½in) rounds and stir the chipotle cooking juices into the dressing. Add the pork to the salads, scatter with coriander, drizzle with the dressing and serve with extra lime wedges.