- 4 skinless salmon fillets, preferably organic
- 3tbsp teriyaki sauce and marinade, such as Kikkoman, plus extra to serve
- 1tsp sesame oil plus extra for noodles little olive oil, for frying
- 1 x 500g bag baby spinach
- 1 x 250g packet medium rice noodles, e.g. Blue Dragon
- 6 spring onions, sliced diagonally
Marinate the salmon fillets in the teriyaki sauce and sesame oil for about 30 minutes.
Heat a frying pan with a little olive oil and cook the salmon for about 3 minutes each side. Meanwhile, wilt the spinach or cook in the microwave and squeeze out any excess water. Cook the noodles according to packet instructions and toss in a little sesame oil. Roughly mix together the noodles and spinach. Divide among four bowls.
Once the salmon is cooked, roughly flake it and divide among the noodles. Sprinkle with spring onions and a little more teriyaki sauce.