Looks like it's all sun and sand for the Duke of Sussex. Photos emerged of Prince Harry on the beach in California, and he is reveling in some much-needed r&r with his canine companion.
• Prince Harry took his rescue dog, Pula, for a game of fetch at the beach in Santa Monica on Wednesday.
• Onlookers told People that he appeared "totally at ease."
• In other royal news, Netflix will stream a documentary about this infamous Princess Diana interview with the BBC.
Just two Californians doing their thing!
Prince Harry—who donned cargo shorts, a teeshirt, a backward cap, and shades—appeared to be enjoying the simple things on Wednesday. He and his rescue pup Pula (named after Botswana's currency, the country where he took Meghan Markle when they first began dating) were soaking their toes and paws in the ocean and enjoying a little time outdoors.
More from woman&home:
• The best air purifiers for all budgets
• The best-scented candles for a fresh-smelling home
• The best induction pans you need in your kitchen
A photo posted by on
As Prince Harry mentioned in the interview, he loves having the outdoors readily available for hikes and walks. Even better? The people he gets to enjoy it with.
While discussing his growing family with Oprah, he said, "To have a boy and then a girl, you know, what more can you ask for. But now, you know, now we — we've got our family. We've got, you know, the four of us and our two dogs, and it's great."
Danielle is a news writer for woman&home and My Imperfect Life. When she's not working, you can find her experimenting with new recipes or sitting on the couch with a good book and a cup of coffee.
Weekly horoscope: 3 astrologers' predictions for Monday 18th October—Sunday 24th October
Curious to know what the week has in store for you?
By Penny Thornton •
Adele's Easy on Me music video has fans seeing déjà vu with hidden details
Adele's Easy on Me has some striking similarities to one of her previous music videos
By Emma Dooney •