The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were photographed taking Prince George and Princess Charlotte to school today. It is Princess Charlotte's first day at school, Prince George has been attending the school since 2017.
- The Duchess of Cambridge looked incredible as she was photographed dropping off her daughter Princess Charlotte at school
- The mum-of-three was wearing a high street steal by Michael Kors – and we love it!
- She styled the dress with a simple belt and navy heels.
- The day is extra special for Catherine, who missed Prince George’s first school due to severe morning sickness.
- This follows the royal news that you can now buy a replica of her iconic Gucci gown.
It’s a special day for the Cambridge household, as little Princess Charlotte heads to ‘big’ school for the first time.
Accompanied by her mum and dad, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and her big brother – who has been attending Thomas’s Battersea for two years – the young royal seemed a bit more shy than usual and even hid behind her stylish mum.
While both royal children looked adorable in their uniforms, Duchess Catherine gave us massive style inspiration with her high street look.
Wearing a £150 red and white floral print dress by Michael Kors, paired with a black belt and high heels, the future Queen definitely nailed the chic school run look.
While the dress is currently sold out at Net-a-Porter, you can add it to your wish list to receive a notification for when it comes back in stock – fingers crossed it’s soon!
The Duchess also recently wore another Michael Kors number to attend a church service with the Queen during her trip to Balmoral.
The gorgeous green ‘Women’s Midi Shirt Dress’ by Michael Kors sold out soon after the Duchess Catherine wore it – known as the ‘Kate effect’, it’s no surprise items quickly sell out after royal fans see the stylish mum wear them.
The Duchess of Cambridge also seemed to have the perfect post-summer glow, which was highlighted by her lighter locks – and we love it!
What did you think of Duchess Catherine’s school run look? Head over to our Facebook page and let us know!