If you like the thought of being pampered from head to toe (and who doesn't?) then we've got the perfect prize for you.
You may have noticed that we’ve had a bit of a makeover here at womanandhome.com – and it’s something we want to celebrate!
To mark the launch of our brand new website, we’re offering you the chance to win this amazing beauty hamper from L’Occitane – worth a whopping £300.
The much-loved French beauty brand uses the finest natural ingredients in its products, which never fail to deliver an instant moment of wellbeing.
Bursting with wonderful scents from Provence, this hamper is packed with all the brand’s favourites, including skincare, bath, body and fragrance treats that cover your everyday beauty needs.
TODAY ON WOMANANDHOME.COM
Royal fans show their support for the Duchess of Cambridge as she faces criticism for breaking royal protocol
Meghan Markle’s tortoiseshell sunglasses are back in stock!
Horoscopes: what does your week ahead hold?
The hamper includes: Divine Cream 50ml, Almond Milk Concentrate 200ml, Repairing Shampoo 300ml, Repairing Conditioner 250ml, Verbena Cleansing Hand Wash 300ml, Relaxing Pillow Mist 100ml, Soap 100g, Scented Candle 100g, Rebalancing Face Mask 75ml, Almond Shower Oil 250ml, Shea Butter Hand Cream 150ml, Shea Butter Foot Cream 150ml, and Shea Butter Cleansing Oil 200ml.
How to enter
Fancy winning this incredible prize? For your chance, simply enter your details below before the closing date on 3 May 2018.
Terms and conditions
• There 1 x beauty hamper to giveaway. Contents may vary.
• The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over.
• The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
• Closing date for competition entries is 3rd May 2018.
• Prize subject to availability. In the event of a prize being unavailable, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
• Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
• Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of Time Inc. (UK), its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
• The sponsor is Time Inc. (UK)
• Proof of identity and age may be required.
• Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
• All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
• Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
• The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
• Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
• The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
• In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
• The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Time Inc UK relating to any post-winning publicity.
• The winner(s) will be selected from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
• Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
• Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
• Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
• Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
• Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
• The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
• The Promoter is Time Inc UK, Registered address: 161 Marsh Wall London E14 9AP
• In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
• A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.