Martin Lewis often dishes out great financial advice, and we're excited he's given his seal of approval to the Marks & Spencer 2019 beauty advent calendar.
As we love the glitzy parties, time with loved ones and gifts that we’re met with under the tree, one of our favourite aspects of December has to be our advent calendars.
A daily treat, whether it be chocolate, wine, gin or a product of some sort, is basically like a month full of Christmas presents.
And we’re loving the way that beauty advent calendars (opens in new tab) have risen in popularity in the last few years, giving us all a chance to get 24 days’ worth of products from whatever our favourite beauty brand is.
And the newest beauty calendar offering is one that we’re all going to want to get our hands on.
Marks & Spencer beauty advent calendar for 2019 – which includes over 20 different brands - is so good it even received Martin Lewis' seal of approval during his Good Morning Britain segment.
With a over £250 worth of products inside, the calendar will set you back only £25 when you spend £40 or more on clothing and home in the store.
SHOP NOW: Beauty advent calendar, £40, Marks & Spencer (opens in new tab)
“As far as I’m concerned Christmas starts when the M&S Beauty Advent Calendar lands and this year it’s our best box of beauty ever,” said the brand’s acting beauty editor Sam Dean. “Packed inside you’ll find 25 days of surprises, including bestsellers, plus six full-sized favourites.
“The heroes for me are PUR Mini Highlighter, Stila Liquid Lipgloss (one of three shades) and Autograph Kohl Pencil in black, all of which I’ll be using to help create endless festive party looks.
"I’m also looking forward to an after-party relaxing ritual using the Emma Hardie Pink Clay Detox Mask.”
MORE: Beauty boxes that give the most bang for your buck (opens in new tab)
Want to know what else you’ll in the box? Here are all 25 products in this year’s calendar:
- Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep Cream
- Prai Throat & Decolletage Night Creme
- Emma Hardie Purifying Detox Clay Mask
- Pure Super Hydrate Day Cream
- Nuxe Crème Prodigieuse Boost
- REN V-Cense™ Revitalising Night Cream
- Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
- Formula Absolute Total Lip & Eye
- Filorga NCEF-Reverse Cream
- Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser with Damask Rose
- Skyn Iceland Minty Lip Fix with Glacial Water
- This Works Sleep Together Calming Spray
- Nature’s Ingredients Coconut Body Butter
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
- Eyeko Last Alert Mascara
- Stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick
- Autograph Dual Action Eye Brush
- Autograph Luminosity Radiant Skin Primer
- Autograph Kohl Eye Liner
- PÜR Mini Highlighter
- Shay & Blue White Peaches Natural Spray Fragrance
- Nails Inc. Nail Polish in Weekend Millionaire
- Philip Kingsley Body Building Weightless Shampoo
- Aveda Damage Remedy™ Daily Hair Repair
- Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm
This year’s calendar is now available to buy in store and online.
Aleesha is a digital shopping writer at woman&home—so whether you're looking for beauty, fashion, health or home buys, she knows what the best buys are at any moment. She earned an MA in Magazine Journalism from City, University of London in 2017 and has since worked with a number of brands including Women's Health, Stylist and Goodto. A year on the w&h news team gained her invaluable insight into where to get the best lifestyle releases first—as well as an AOP awards nomination.
Opinion: Gwyneth Paltrow needs to dial down the naked birthday photos in recognition of those of us sitting on the bed staring at a new crop of thread veins
In the light of Gwyneth Paltrow's nude 50th birthday portrait, writer Emma Reed would love to see a more realistic portrayal of midlife
By Emma Reed • Published
Shania Twain reveals Covid pneumonia inspired new song in Netflix documentary
Shania Twain has recorded a song about her COVID-19 ordeal for her sixth studio album after suffering a 'very bad bout' of the virus
By Emma Dooney • Published