Martin Lewis often dishes out great financial advice, and we're excited he's given his seal of approval to the Marks & Spencer 2019 beauty advent calendar.
As we love the glitzy parties, time with loved ones and gifts that we’re met with under the tree, one of our favourite aspects of December has to be our advent calendars.
A daily treat, whether it be chocolate, wine, gin or a product of some sort, is basically like a month full of Christmas presents.
And we’re loving the way that beauty advent calendars have risen in popularity in the last few years, giving us all a chance to get 24 days’ worth of products from whatever our favourite beauty brand is.
And the newest beauty calendar offering is one that we’re all going to want to get our hands on.
Marks & Spencer beauty advent calendar for 2019 – which includes over 20 different brands – is so good it even received Martin Lewis’ seal of approval during his Good Morning Britain segment.
With a over £250 worth of products inside, the calendar will set you back only £25 when you spend £40 or more on clothing and home in the store.
“As far as I’m concerned Christmas starts when the M&S Beauty Advent Calendar lands and this year it’s our best box of beauty ever,” said the brand’s acting beauty editor Sam Dean. “Packed inside you’ll find 25 days of surprises, including bestsellers, plus six full-sized favourites.
The new Hourglass Unlocked Mascara is lash extensions in a tube
This bestselling Remington hairdryer is now £15 off on Very – and it’s perfect for both sleek and curly styles
A first look at the much-anticipated John Lewis Advent Calendar is here – and it’s filled with £375 worth of beauty treats for just £150
“The heroes for me are PUR Mini Highlighter, Stila Liquid Lipgloss (one of three shades) and Autograph Kohl Pencil in black, all of which I’ll be using to help create endless festive party looks.
“I’m also looking forward to an after-party relaxing ritual using the Emma Hardie Pink Clay Detox Mask.”
Want to know what else you’ll in the box? Here are all 25 products in this year’s calendar:
- Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep Cream
- Prai Throat & Decolletage Night Creme
- Emma Hardie Purifying Detox Clay Mask
- Pure Super Hydrate Day Cream
- Nuxe Crème Prodigieuse Boost
- REN V-Cense™ Revitalising Night Cream
- Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
- Formula Absolute Total Lip & Eye
- Filorga NCEF-Reverse Cream
- Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser with Damask Rose
- Skyn Iceland Minty Lip Fix with Glacial Water
- This Works Sleep Together Calming Spray
- Nature’s Ingredients Coconut Body Butter
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
- Eyeko Last Alert Mascara
- Stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick
- Autograph Dual Action Eye Brush
- Autograph Luminosity Radiant Skin Primer
- Autograph Kohl Eye Liner
- PÜR Mini Highlighter
- Shay & Blue White Peaches Natural Spray Fragrance
- Nails Inc. Nail Polish in Weekend Millionaire
- Philip Kingsley Body Building Weightless Shampoo
- Aveda Damage Remedy™ Daily Hair Repair
- Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm
This year’s calendar is now available to buy in store and online.