The latest issue of Feel Good Food, summer 2015, is filled with more than 100 delicious recipes to inspire you over the summer months, including ways with seasonal ingredients, easy summer enetratining ideas and skinny dinners. Here are five things to expect from the new issue.
1) What's in season? The summer is the perfect time for delicious but healthy foodie delights. So much fresh produce is at its best, including courgettes, tomatoes and summer berries. Want to eat in season? Find out what's best and when with seasonal recipes ideas.
2) Light and speedy dishes We've created quick and fuss-free meals for when time is tight, from Mediterranean to Caribbean. These healthy recipes will keep you inspired all summer long.
3) Summer Desserts End your meal with something light and refreshing. The summer months give us a wealth of delicious British fruit with strawberries and raspberries taking centre stage. Trust us when we say you won't be able to resist our strawberries in elderflower jelly recipe or white chocolate, raspberry and cardamom panna cotta.
4) The ultimate summer BBQ Nothing beats the delicious aroma of food cooked on a BBQ and on a warm summer evening, it's the perfect way to entertain family and friends. Take a look at the tempting recipes that will spice up your BBQ this summer, including our jerk chicken quarter pounders and Thai-style turkey burgers.
5) Summer Cocktails When the sunis shining, there's nothing better than sharing a cocktail with friends. Try something new with our easy recipes, ncluding an updated sangria with a touch of orange juice, a virgin Mojito and a twist on classic gin and tonic.
PLUS Save an extra 20% at Paleochef exclusive to Feel Good Food readers.