The latest issue of Feel Good Food, for winter 2015, is filled with more than 100 delicious recipes to inspire you over the colder months, including ways with seasonal ingredients and easy but impressive recipes for Christmas, from party food and festivae bakes to Christmas Day starters and desserts. Here are 5 things to expect from the new issue.
1) What's in season? The winter months are all about citrus so we've included plenty of brand new ways with this zesty flavour. Use citrus in starters, mains and desserts for an interesting twist.
2) The night before... The Christmas Eve menu is sometimes overlooked, so we've created some simple but delicious recipes for you to try that are filling and comforting. You don't want to be stuck in the kitchen for hours on Christmas Eve so our recipes are low-hassle and really easy to follow but still taste extra special.
3) Christmas lunch We've got your Christmas lunch menu covered! Whether you want to stick to tried and tested traditional recipes or try something a little more adventurous this year, we've got all your Christmas menu needs sorted. From classic like perfect roast turkey and pigs in blankets to interesting twists like spicy stuffed onions and leek and lime salmon en croute, you won't be stuck for delicious and stunning recipes to try this year.
4) Time to party! We all know that Christmas is party season so if you're entertaining guests, you'll find plenty of moreish canape recipe, dinner party recipe ideas and winter-inspired cocktail and drinks recipes.
5) Christmas bakes Christmas is the perfect time to get creative with your bakes. Chocolate, hazelnut and salted caramel cake is a real treat, as is a Black Forest log but we've so many really quick and simple bakes to try if you're short on time or a beginner baker!