- 4 free-range chicken breasts
- 150g (5 oz) tandoori paste (we used Patak’s)
- ½ watermelon, chopped into chunks
- 1 cucumber, peeled, deseeded and sliced
- handful mint leaves, finely chopped
- natural yogurt and chapattis to serve
Heat the oven to 200C, 180C fan, 400F, gas 6. Coat the chicken breasts in the tandoori paste, season and bake for 20 minutes or so until cooked through. Slice, then serve with the watermelon, cucumber and mint, natural yogurt and flatbreads.
Top Tip for making Tandoori Chicken Flatbreads with Watermelon and Mint Salad
If you have a gas hob, try laying your chapattis over a lit burner for 30 seconds on each side, until slightly blackened. It will really enhance the flavour of the bread. This also works with tortilla wraps.