- 250g (9oz) organic jumbo oats
- 350g (12oz) mixed nuts (we used almonds, pecans and hazelnuts)
- 6tbsp runny honey
- 100g (4oz) dried cranberries
- 75g (3oz) dried apricots, chopped
- 50g (2oz) dried figs, chopped
- You will need
- two baking trays
Preheat oven to 150 C, 130 C fan, 300 F, gas 2. In a large bowl mix together the oats, nuts and 4tbsp of the honey. Mix well and divide equally between the two baking trays. Bake for 25 minutes.
After that time, add the fruit and the remaining honey. Bake for a further 5 minutes, remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.