With Halloween nearly over with it means we can finally start getting into the festive spirit.
And it also means we’re a mere month away from opening our first advent calendar window to be welcomed with the first of our Christmas treats.
And while chocolate advent calendars are all well and good, what we’re really hoping to be greeted with on the first day of December is a beauty advent calendar.
Pretty much any retailer that sells some sort of array of skincare, makeup, hair or fragrance products have come up with their own twist on the traditional Christmas countdown.
And while we wish we could get our hands on every one of them out there, it would probably mean that everyone else on our Christmas list would be left with a big old nothing from us.
But one large retailer has knocked a massive amount of money off their advent calendar price so that we just might have funds left to get the rest of our Christmas shopping done.
John Lewis, who have this year also launched charity advent calendars, has put their beauty advent calendar on sale, giving customers a huge 20 per cent off.
Coming in at a reduced price of £120, the advent calendar will give customers £255 worth of products, meaning that you’d be saving a massive £135.
And anyone who buys it will be met with a whole load of gorgeous goodies, as the calendar contains:
- Neom Organics London Tranquility Scented Candle
- Sisley Supremÿa Anti-Ageing Night Cream
- Sisley Supremÿa Eyes At Night
- The Soap Co. Geranium & Rhubarb Bar Soap
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray
- Floral Street Electric Rhubarb Eau de Parfum
- NARS Bronzing Powder
- Benefit 24 Hour Brow Setter
- Philip Kingsley Rose and Lychee Elasticizer
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant®
- REN Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic
- Lancôme Advanced Génifique Serum
- Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick
- Laura Mercier Velour Extreme Lipstick, Dominate
- Evolve Organic Beauty Radiant Glow Mask
- Algenist Elevate Advanced Retinol Serum
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream
- Givenchy L’Interdit Eau de Toilette
- Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet False Cils, Noir Radical
- Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector™
- Sarah Chapman 3D Moisture Infusion Mask
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Skin Cream
- bareMinerals GEN NUDE™ Matte Liquid Lipcolour, Scandal
- Acqua Di Parma Mini Hat Box with 3 Colonia Soaps
We’d say that’s definitely worth the money!
The best cooling pillows to buy - according to customer reviews
The best cooling pillows will leave you feeling calm and refreshed after a night's sleep
By Woman and Home •
The best sleep teas for relaxing at bedtime
Sleep teas can help relax your body and mind for a better night's rest
By Aleesha Badkar •
The best volumizing mascaras for thick, dramatic lashes
We've rounded up the best volumizing mascaras at every intensity level and price point, all designed to lengthen, curl, and lift lashes.
By Dominique McIntee •
La Mer The Eye Concentrate review: A cool customer with luxury taste
La Mer The Eye Concentrate is the ultimate indulgence for skincare addicts
By Lydia House •
The best Maybelline mascaras that lengthen, volumize, and curl lashes—at affordable prices
These huge-selling Maybelline mascaras are loved by beauty editors and bargain hunters alike.
By Ayesha Muttucumaru •
These are the top five most popular Jo Malone London fragrances
We all have our favourite Jo Malone fragrance – but does your favourite make the top five?
By Lucy Abbersteen •
Chris Appleton's new mask delivers that JLo glow for hair
The Chris Appleton Color Wow MONEY Masque makes dull, frazzled strands look expensive in just 5 minutes.
By Fiona Embleton •
How to shape eyebrows like a pro (no appointment required)
Learn how to shape eyebrows, whether they're full and bushy or fine and sparse. Our expert advise has you covered
By Jess Beech •
Le Volume Stretch de Chanel review: a thoroughly modern mascara
A 3D printed wand and cool-girl separation make Le Volume Stretch de Chanel a true French fancy
By Fiona McKim •
Best bob hairstyles for women: from short to long lobs and curls
Get inspired for your next salon visit with the best bob hairstyles for every hair type
By Sibelle Mehmet •