Our harissa chicken is an easy-to-make chicken recipe that's packed with flavour
- 200g (7oz) couscous
- 200g (7oz) pomegranate seeds
- 50g (2oz) toasted flaked almonds
- juice 1 lemon
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 free-range skinless chicken breasts, chopped into chunks and seasoned
- 1tsp harissa
- juice ½ lemon
- large handful roughly chopped coriander leaves
To make the couscous, cook according to the pack instructions. Fluff with a fork, then stir through the pomegranate, almonds, lemon juice and olive oil with plenty of seasoning. Set aside.
To cook the chicken, heat a frying pan with a drizzle of oil and add the chicken to the pan with the harissa and lemon juice. Toss in the pan for around 5 minutes until cooked through. Stir through the coriander and allow to wilt for a few seconds in the pan. Serve with the couscous.