A delicious baked fish recipe served with a gorgeous rainbow salad
- 2 whole line-caught sea bass, gutted and cleaned
- 1tbsp oil
- 2 limes, 1 sliced into rounds
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 papaya, cut into chunks
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- Ľ red onion, chopped half cucumber, peeled, deseeded and cut into chunks
- seeds from half a ripe pomegranate
- small bunch coriander, chopped
- 1tbsp avocado oil
- 25g (1oz) cashew nuts, toasted
Preheat the oven to 200 C, 180 C fan, 400 F, gas 6. Make a few slashes in the flesh of the sea bass with a sharp knife. Brush the oil over the fish andseason with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Stuff the cavity with the lime slices and a little of the chilli. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Meanwhile put the papaya, avocado, red onion, cucumber, pomegranate seeds and most of the coriander into a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together the juice of 1 lime, the avocado oil and the remaining chilli. Pour over the salad and lightly toss together. Scatter with the remaining coriander and toasted cashews and divide between 2 plates. Serve with the sea bass, garnished with lime wedges.