Sea bass is a great white meaty fish that is a great go to fish recipe for any occasion. In this recipe you’ll bake the sea bass with in the oven with lime and chilli to really flavour the fish as it cooks.
Served with a salad full of papaya, avocado and pomegranate, it makes a really fresh dish that’s full of tropical flavours that's great as a Valentine's Day recipe.
HOW TO MAKE SEA BASS WITH AVOCADO AND POMEGRANATE SALAD
- 2 whole line-caught sea bass, gutted and cleaned
- 1tbsp oil
- 2 limes, 1 sliced into rounds
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 papaya, cut into chunks
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- ¼ red onion, chopped half cucumber, peeled, deseeded and cut into chunks
- seeds from half a ripe pomegranate
- small bunch coriander, chopped
- 1tbsp avocado oil
- 25g (1oz) cashew nuts, toasted
- Preheat the oven to 200 C, 180 C fan, 400 F, gas 6. Make a few slashes in the flesh of the sea bass with a sharp knife. Brush the oil over the fish and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Stuff the cavity with the lime slices and a little of the chilli. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile put the papaya, avocado, red onion, cucumber, pomegranate seeds and most of the coriander into a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together the juice of 1 lime, the avocado oil and the remaining chilli. Pour over the salad and lightly toss together. Scatter with the remaining coriander and toasted cashews and divide between 2 plates. Serve with the sea bass, garnished with lime wedges.
Meghan Markle has decided not to have a baby shower for this reason
No lavish celebrations this time around
By Danielle Valente •
Alex Rodriguez speaks out for the first time since J.Lo and Ben Affleck reunion
News of Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck has spread, and now Alex Rodriguez is finally saying something
By Rylee Johnston •
Celebrity-favorite brand Rag & Bone is having a huge secret sale right now
Saks Off 5th is having a secret sale on Rag & Bone, a celebrity-favorite of Katie Holmes, Jennifer Anniston, and Jennifer Garner
By Rylee Johnston •