The Net-A-Porter Doctors Beauty Kit is here, letting you snap up some of the best performing skincare products for a fraction of the price.
The draw of beauty boxes is twofold. One, you get to discover a whole host of products you may not have tried before. And two, these bundles are always considerably cheaper than buying the products separately.
Net-A-Porter's latest edit takes that second point to a new level, however. Retailing for just £85 ($105 in the states), the contents are worth over £500 more than the box's price tag – with one product costing £175 alone. Now that's what we call a beauty bargain!
- These are the most popular skincare ingredients to look out for in 2021
- Inside Lookfantastic's January Beauty Box, worth £57 but yours for just £15
Inside you'll find a selection of nine products from the most world-renowned, innovative skincare brands chosen by the NAP team, including Dr Barbara Sturm, 111Skin, Dr Dennis Gross, Decree and more.
"The result is some of the most luxurious, potent and effective creams, serums, peels and masks that deliver real results," says Newby Hands, the brand's Global Beauty Director.
Intrigued? Keep reading to find out everything that's inside...
What's inside the Net-A-Porter's Doctors' Beauty Kit?
- MZ Skin Depuff & Define Contouring Eye Rescue
- Dr Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Marine Meltaway Cleanser
- Dr Sebagh's Pure Vitamin C Powder Cream
- Macrene Actives High Performance Neck and Décolletage Treatment
- Decree Day Shield SPF 30
- Dr Barbara Sturm Calming Serum
- 111Skin Sub-Zero De-Puffing Eye Mask
- 111Skin Sub-Zero De-Puffing Energy Facial Mask
- Royal Fern Phytoactive Anti-Oxidative Ampoules
If you're eyeing it up, don't miss your chance to get your hands on this box, as it's truly the dictionary definition of a steal.
Adding to basket in 3... 2... 1...