- 500g (1lb 2oz) sweet potato, peeled & sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ pack spring onion, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp mint, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped
- 150g (5oz) peas
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 100g (4oz) feta, roughly crumbled
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/400F/Gas 6. Place the sweet potato on a baking tray and drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil. Season well then roast for 30 minutes until soft and charred.
Meanwhile heat the remaining oil in a 20cm (8in) deep frying pan. Add the spring onion, garlic and chilli and saute for 5 minutes until soft.
Add the sweet potato, herbs, peas and half the feta to the pan. Pour over the eggs then scatter with the remaining feta.
Transfer to the oven for 20 minutes until golden and cooked through.
Top Tip for making Sweet Potato and Spring Onion Frittata
Make this the day before and store in the fridge. Reheat in the oven or enjoy cold.