- 200g (7oz) digestive biscuits, crushed
- 75g (3oz) unsalted butter, melted
- For the filling
- 1 x 500g pack good-quality light mascarpone
- ½tsp vanilla extract
- 250g (9oz) strawberries, hulled and halved
- 100g (4oz) blueberries
- 2tbsp good-quality redcurrant jelly
- You will need
- 1 x rectangular tart tin measuring 34 x 12cm (13½ x 5in)
Mix together the digestive biscuits and butter, then press into the tin, pushing the biscuits well up the sides. Place in the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
Mix the mascarpone and vanilla extract together and pour into the biscuit-lined tin, spreading with the back of a spoon. Place the halved strawberries on top of the mascarpone filling and scatter over the blueberries. Place the redcurrant jelly in a small saucepan, warm through gently and stir until thoroughly dissolved.
Drizzle the redcurrant jelly over the berries and serve.