- 25g (1oz) desiccated coconut
- 2 egg noodles nests
- 3 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp (15ml) lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (30ml) light soy sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp (15ml) vegetable oil
- 150g (5oz) stir fry vegetable pack
Pour 100ml (3floz) hot water over the desiccated coconut and set aside. Place the egg noodles in a large bowl and pour bowling hot water over them. Stir gently to separate, leave for 5 minutes then drain.
Meanwhile mix the peanut butter, lemon juice, soy, sugar and desiccated coconut with liquid together.
Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the stir fry pack and cook for 5 minutes before adding the noodles for a further 2 minutes. Stir through the peanut sauce and toss well to coat.
Top Tip for making Satay Veggie Stir-Fry
Add a splash of chilli sauce for a little kick!