- 1 x 400g (14oz) round loaf
- 2tbsp fresh pesto
- 400g can pimentos, drained and quartered
- half 340g jar roasted artichoke hearts in oil, drained
- half 330g jar roasted mushrooms in oil, drained
- 150g (5oz) mozzarella, drained and finely sliced
Remove the top from the loaf and cut out the centre, leaving a solid shell (use the bread you cut out to make breadcrumbs).
Brush the insides and the top with pesto. Layer the vegetables with mozzarella lices. Replace the top, wrap in clingfilm and place on a plate with another plate on top. Chill for 2 to 4 hours.
Remove the plates and clingfilm and slice.