Nutrition per portion
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 150g mangetout, halved
- 2 x 150g straight-to-wok udon noodles
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, sliced
- Handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- For the sauce:
- 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 3 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tsp Thai fish sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Juice of 1-2 limes
For the sauce, mix the teriyaki, tamari, fish sauce, sesame oil and lime juice to taste.
Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the veg for 2 minutes. Pour over 100ml water; add the noodles for 1 minute, to soften slightly.
Add the chicken and pour over the sauce, heat for a further 3-4 minutes until hot through and sticky. Scatter with coriander to serve.