Buckingham Palace has confirmed the 30 guests who will be attending Prince Philip's funeral on Saturday April 17.
- The Duke of Edinburgh died on the morning of April 9, the palace confirmed
- The palace has now announced the full guest list for Prince Philip's funeral, which will take place in Windsor
- In other royal news, this royal will inherit the Duke of Edinburgh title
The Duke of Edinburgh's funeral will take place at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, with a condensed guest list in line with the government's current Covid-19 guidelines. There will also be a national minute's silence at 3pm across the UK.
A photo posted by on
All of the Queen's children and grandchildren will be in attendance, as well as relatives from Prince Philip's side of the family.
Prince Harry has flown back to the UK for the occasion, although his wife, Meghan Markle, has stayed in the USA as she is heavily pregnant with the couple's second child, due in the summer. The Cambridge children will also not be present as they are deemed too young.
Prime Minister Boris Johnson also confirmed he is not going to the funeral in order to make space for a family member. The full guest list for the funeral is as follows.
Who is going to Prince Philip's funeral?
- Queen Elizabeth II
- Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
- Princess Anne and Vice Admiral Sir Timothy Laurence
- Prince Edward and Sophie, Countess of Wessex
- Prince Andrew
- Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
- Prince Harry
- Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi
- Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank
- Zara and Mike Tindall
- Peter Phillips
- Viscount Severn and Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor
- Lady Sarah and Mr Daniel Chatto
- Earl of Snowdon
- Prince Richard, Duke of Gloucester
- The Duke of Kent
- Princess Alexandra, the Honourable Lady Ogilvy
- The Hereditary Prince of Baden
- The Landgrave of Hesse
- Prince Philipp of Hohenlohe-Langenburg
- Countess Mountbatten of Burma
Our thoughts are with the Royal Family at this incredibly difficult and sad time.
Here are the skincare ingredients that you should never mix together
Follow these golden rules and you won't go wrong.
By Fiona McKim •
Is there a Christmas tree shortage? Experts reveal how to avoid missing out on a real tree this year
Experts have warned of a Christmas tree shortage—here's how to make sure you don't miss out
By Caitlin Elliott •