The No7 Beauty Calendar is filled with treats worth over £172 – and it's expected to sell out in just days. Here's how to get your hands on it early.
In the run up to Christmas, expect our minds to be on one of two things: chocolate or beauty. Which is why, when we’ve eating up all the chocolate, we love treating ourselves to one of the best beauty advent calendars.
Not only do we love getting a small surprise everyday in our beauty advent calendars (including some of the best foundations), there are some amazing savings to be made. And this year’s Boots Advent Calendar is no exception. That’s in addition to the John Lewis advent calendar that’s just been unveiled!
SHOP NOW: Boots No7 Beauty Advent Calendar – £45 (worth £172.50) – sign up for early access
Boots No7 Beauty Advent Calendar 2020: how do I get my name on the waiting list?
We all know that the best beauty calendars sell out months in advance, and the No7 25 Days of Beauty Calendar is notoriously popular – so popular that the waiting list is already live.
And while putting your name on the waiting list doesn’t guarantee you a calendar, it does give you 24 hours early access ahead of its general release.
And given that last year’s advent calendar went in just 2 days, we’d advise getting your name in early on this one. Early access customers will be able to purchase the calendar on Wednesday 14 October, one day ahead of its general launch on 15 October.
Sign up for the Boots Advent Calendar 2020 waiting list here.
What’s in the Boots 25 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar?
It’s not surprising that customers scramble every year to get their hands on the Boots Advent Calendar. No7 is known for doing some of the best mascaras and best foundations on the high street.
While Boots haven’t yet revealed what beauty goodies are to be found in the 2020 calendar, we expect that some of this year’s No7 bestsellers will make an appearance. A mixture of full-sized products and samples, we have a suspicion that the bestselling No7 Retinol Complex Night Concentrate will be included among the 25 beauty treats.
Here’s what was in last year’s Boots No7 Beauty Advent Calendar:
- No7 Amazing Eyes Pencil in Black
- No7 Intense Volume Mascara in Black
- No7 Flawless Finish Sponge
- No7 Precision Lips Pencil in Nude
- No7 Lip Gloss in Naturally Nude
- No7 Gel Finish Nail Polish in Midnight
- No7 slanted tweezers
- No7 Blusher in Damson Mist
- No7 Mono Eyeshadow Voucher in a colour of your choice
- No7 Lash Impact Lash Serum
- No7 Skin Illuminator in Nude
- No7 Small Eye Contour Brush
- No7 Felt Tip Liner
- No7 Nourishing Nail & Cuticle Care VOUCHER
- No7 Radiant Results Wipes mini (15 wipes)
- No7 Laboratories Line Correcting Booster Serum mini
- No7 Airbrush Away Primer
- No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Eye Cream
- No7 Instant Results Revitalising Peel Mask
- No7 High Shine Lip Crayon in Day Dreamer
- No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Day Cream
- No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Night Cream
- No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum
- No7 Hydrogel Eye Masks
- No7 Radiant Results Daily Face Polish
And with the Boots advent calendar 2020 set to be even better, we can hardly wait to get our hands on it. Get your name on that waiting list!