After the first Boots No7 beauty advent calendar sold out in a flash, the brand has just dropped a second advent calendar. Here's everything you need to know...
Each year thousands of customers sign up for news of the launch, with this year's waiting list amassing more than 250,000 No7 fans. And while the 25-day option has now sold out for the year, the brand has treated us to a second beauty advent calendar.
Part of a new Wizard of Oz-themed beauty collection, the 12-day calendar contains a selection of limited edition make-up products and brushes, all inspired by the famous Emerald City.
Even better, it’s currently available at 20% off online, so there's no better time to shop if you don't want to miss out. Keep reading for everything you need to know about the surprise calendar...
DEAL IN FULL:
Boots No7 Advent Calendar 2020, 12 Days of Emerald City – was £40, now £32, Boots
What's inside the No7 Wizard of Oz Advent Calendar?
The full contents of the new 12-day offering from No7 are as follows:
- Eye Shadow Pot in Cowardly Lion™ Gold
- Eye Liner in Cyclone Black
- Lipstick in Dorothy Red
- Lip Glaze in Munchkin Pink
- Lip Glaze in Ruby Slippers Red
- Ruby Slippers Mini Eye Palette
- Lip Liner in Ruby Slippers Red
- Yellow Brick Road™ Mini Highlighting Palette
- Tin Man™ Silver Mirror
- Ruby Slippers™ Red Cosmetics Sponge
Will the 25-day No7 Advent Calendar be back in stock?
Unfortunately not! The No7 25 Days of Beauty Calendar is notoriously popular – so popular that the waiting list goes live weeks before it goes on sale, amassing thousands and thousands of eager customers-to-be.
This year shoppers could sign up to shop on Wednesday 14th October, one day ahead of its general release, with the calendar selling out in a matter of days. Despite a brief restock, the 2020 calendar is now gone for good – better luck in 2021!
This limited edition buy is available while stocks last, so be sure to get in there quickly if you don't want to miss your second chance to get your hands on a No7 Advent Calendar for December.
Considering the film's famous quote 'there's no place like home', we see what you did there, No7...
Boots No7 Advent Calendar 2020 contents – here's what you missed
With both full-sized products and samples inside, the 25-day calendar included the best-selling Laboratories Line Correcting Booster Serum, which our beauty editor highly recommends. This particular serum racked up a waiting list of over 16,500 before it even hit the shelves, and the buzz around this serum is more than justified!
What's more, ten lucky customers will also find a golden ticket hidden inside their calendar, worth a massive £1,000 to redeem on all No7 products.
No7 Advent Calendar 2020 contents in full:
- No7 Stay Perfect Amazing Eyes Pencil (Black)
- No7 Extreme Length Mascara (Black) 7ml
- No7 Skin Illuminator (Nude) 30ml
- No7 Gel Finish Nail Colour (Porcini)
- No7 Gel Finish Nail Colour (Golden Sands)
- No7 Instant Illusions Airbrush Away Primer 10ml
- No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Day Cream 25ml
- No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Night Cream 25ml
- No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum 5ml
- No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Eye Cream 5ml
- No7 Radiant Results Revitalising Cleansing Wipes
- No7 Laboratories LINE CORRECTING Booster Serum 3ml
- No7 Instant Results Revitalising Peel-off Mask 10ml
- No7 Hydration Mask 100ml
- No7 High Shine Lip Crayon (Rosy Blush)
- No7 Eye Shadow Primer 10ml
- No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick (Desert Rose)
- No7 Slanted Tweezers
- No7 Body Milk 50ml
- No7 Protect & Perfect Lip Care 10ml
- No7 Radiant Results Daily Face Polish 15ml
- No7 Lift & Curve Eyelash Curler
- No7 Hydrogel Eye Mask
- No7 Precision Lips Liner (Nude)
- Blusher Voucher (Entitles you to claim one free No7 Blusher in the shade of your choice, valid from 1st October-31st May 2021)
Don't miss your chance to get your hands on this second No7 Advent Calendar by shopping today.
Will you be purchasing this new offering?
Tom Cruise gives back all three of his Golden Globes trophies amid HFPA controversy
Tom Cruise is the latest Hollywood star to respond in light of the HFPA controversy
By Emma Shacklock •
Jo Malone London is bringing back one of its much-loved colognes
A fan-favorite Jo Malone London Cologne Intense is officially coming back
By Lucy Abbersteen •
Home highlight kits that will give you salon-worthy results
Here’s how to use home highlight kits to color your hair - whether you have blonde hair, brunette hair or dark hair
By Aleesha Badkar •
Charlotte Tilbury Cyber Monday: last chance to grab up to 50% deals on mystery boxes, make-up and skincare
It's the last chance to shop these fabulous Charlotte Tilbury Cyber Monday deals, which end very soon!
By Lizzie Thomson •
This Origins overnight mask is the best hydrating product I've used - now with 25% off I'm stocking up to save my winter skin
One of my beauty staples is the Origins overnight mask - now with 25% off I'm stocking up to help my dry skin this winter...
By Lizzie Thomson •
Clarins Black Friday: I'm overhauling my skincare regime for winter with this £47 Clarins bundle worth over £95
By Kate McCusker •
Black Friday perfume deals 2020: The best discounts from Boots, John Lewis, Selfridges and more to shop this weekend
Whether treating yourself or someone else, here are the best Black Friday perfume deals to take advantage of
By Rachael Martin •
LOOKFANTASTIC Black Friday sale: These are the discounted self-care goodies I’m snapping up - because it’s more important than ever to treat ourselves
We all need to indulge in some self-care and the LOOKFANTASTIC Black Friday sale is making things a whole lot easier...
By Lizzie Thomson •
The Boots Black Friday 2020 sale has begun: the early beauty, fragrance and skincare deals you can shop right now
The Boots Black Friday sale has officially landed! Here are the best beauty bargains to buy now.
By Kate McCusker •
The best beauty advent calendars 2020: from Jo Malone, Liberty, Boots, John Lewis and more!
But you'd better move quickly, the best beauty advent calendars are selling faster than you can say 'Christmas'!
By Lauren Hughes •