This wrap recipe is so much cheaper than a takeaway simple, healthy and really filling
- 4 free-range chicken breasts, chopped into large chunks
- 6 heaped tbsp tikka curry paste (we like Patak's)
- 4 heaped tbsp Greek yogurt
- 200ml (7fl oz) Greek yogurt
- 8-10 strands saffron
- juice ½ lemon, plus extra wedges, to serve
- 1tbsp olive oil
- iceberg lettuce, coriander and thinly sliced spring onion, to serve
- 4 chapattis
Mix the chicken with the curry paste and yogurt, and leave to marinate for a few hours; preferably overnight. Mix the yogurt ingredients, season and leave in the fridge.
When ready to cook, heat a griddle until smoking hot. Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the excess. Cook the chicken on the griddle for 2 to 3 minutes, turning once, until cooked and charred. Serve in the chapattis with the saffron yogurt, lettuce, coriander and spring onion, with extra lemon wedges.