This healthy chicken recipe is a real go to idea if you’re entertaining and want something relaxed that your guests can just tuck into with ease. Give these spicy chicken wraps a try this week and serve them up with a crunchy salad, yogurt and harissa for a tasty meal that everyone will love.
Using ground coriander, garam masala and chilli powder, the chicken is marinated in this mix of spices to give it a real kick when cooked up on the barbecue. Serving this low calorie dish up with yogurt helps to give relief for those who aren’t too sure about the spice.
This tasty barbecue recipe serves four, only takes 25 minutes and is just 218 calories per serving so it’s a really healthy meal choice if you’re trying to be healthy this week.
HOW TO MAKE SPICED CHICKEN WRAPS WITH CRUNCHY SALAD, YOGURT AND HARISSA
- Place the chicken in a non-metallic bowl with the oil and spices, toss to coat and marinate for at least 1 hour, or up to overnight. When ready to cook, spear the pieces onto metal skewers, season well and cook on the barbie for 10 minutes, turning halfway through the time, until they are crisp on the outside and completely cooked through.
- Carefully remove the chicken from the skewers, then scatter with coriander, and serve in a bowl with the flatbreads, yogurt, harissa and salad on the side.
- 6 free-range chicken thighs, skinned, boned and halved horizontally
- 2tbsp oil
- 2tsp ground coriander
- 1tsp garam masala
- ½tsp chilli powder
- small handful coriander leaves
- flatbreads (we used wholemeal roti), natural yogurt, harissa and crunchy salad leaves, to serve
The Dermstore Beauty Refresh Sale has arrived: here are the best deals to shop
Score limited-time deals with the promo code GLOWUP applied at checkout
By Dominique McIntee •
'Bachelor' host Chris Harrison says he regrets defending Rachael Kirkconnell's racism
Presenter of the Bachelor, Chris Harrison, states that he regrets defending Rachel Kirkconnell’s past racist actions
By Laura Harman •
Sophia Vergara wins embryo court battle against her ex
Sophia Vergara has won a lawsuit against her ex that concerns the couple's frozen embryos
By Laura Harman •