- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 115g (4oz) chorizo sausage, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 150ml (¼pt) double-strength chicken stock
- 1tsp sugar
- 1tsp ground paprika
- 2tbsp basil, chopped, plus extra to serve
- 55g (2oz) black olives
Heat the oil in a wok. Add the chicken, garlic and chorizo. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Toss in the red pepper and courgette, then stir-fry for a few more minutes.
Stir in the chopped tomatoes, stock, sugar and ground paprika, basil and olives, then simmer for 5 minutes until the vegetables are just tender.
Scatter with basil leaves and serve.Suitable for freezing.