- 300g (10oz) medium egg noodles
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 150g (5oz) soya beans (Birds Eye from the freezer cabinet)
- 100g (4oz) mangetout
- 100g (4oz) sugar snap peas
- 50g (2oz) frozen peas
- 150g (5oz) cooked peeled prawns
- For the dressing
- 1tbsp sesame oil, plus a little extra
- 1tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2tbsp soy sauce
- 2tbsp toasted sesame seeds, plus extra to garnish
- juice 1 lime
- 1tbsp rice vinegar
- handful each coriander, mint and basil, roughly chopped
Cook the noodles according to packet instructions. Drain under cold running water until cool, then toss in a little sesame oil and set aside. Blanch the soya beans, mangetout, sugar snaps and peas in boiling water for 1 minute or 2, then run under the cold tap.
Mix together the dressing ingredients, toss through the noodles and add remaining ingredients, chopped herbs and sesame seeds.
This will keep for a day in the fridge; add herbs just before serving.