- 3 red peppers, halved and deseeded
- for the dressing
- 2tbsp groundnut oil
- 2tbsp light soy sauce
- 1tbsp sugar
- 2tbsp Thai red curry paste
- ½tsp grated orange zest
- 3tbsp orange juice
- 15g (½oz) fresh coriander, chopped
- 25g (1oz) rocket leaves
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 100g (4oz) beansprouts
- 200g (7oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 large, fresh tuna steaks
Grill the red peppers skin-side up for 10 minutes until charred, then peel and roughly chop the flesh.
Meanwhile, make the dressing by mixing the groundnut oil, soy sauce, sugar and Thai red curry paste. Mix in the orange zest and orange juice.
Toss 3tbsp of the dressing with the roasted peppers, coriander, rocket, shallots, beansprouts and tomatoes.
Sear the tuna steaks in a non-stick frying pan or on a griddle for 3 minutes on each side, then roughly flake.
To serve, pile the salad on to 4 plates, top with the tuna and spoon over the remaining dressing.