- 100g (4oz) basmati and wild rice (Tilda does a ready-mixed bag)
- 2 whole sea bass, gutted and head removed with the dorsal fin left on (ask your fishmonger to do this)
- 2 lemons: 1 sliced; the other halved, zested and juiced
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 1tbsp olive oil
- large handful curly parsley, finely chopped
Heat the oven to 200C, 180C fan, 400F, gas 6. Cook the rice according to the pack instructions. Cut 3 slashes in the top side of each fish; place a lemon slice and garlic sliver into each. Arrange the remaining lemon and garlic in the body cavities of the fish, and place on an oiled baking sheet.
Roast the fish for 15 minutes – when it’s cooked, the dorsal fin will pull away from the fish easily. Stir the rice through the lemon juice, olive oil and parsley, and season well. Serve the fish with the rice and steamed green beans.